• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Holly Amarosa and Kayla Makihatayama (somewhat)

Holly sighed and watched as Amy and Chase packed up their things. Finally... she thought impatiently. Her brother and sister stayed with her at the Academy for a while, trying to see if Holly would really be okay. Kayla had let it slip that Holly wasn't taking her medicine, and like the overprotective siblings they were, Amy and Chase insisted on staying to protect her. They even had Kayla's parents transport some of their clothes to the Academy. Holly managed to talk them into going home (one mention of work was all that it took to convince Chase to go home, but Amy was harder). Holly, Kayla, and Chase had to talk the stubborn woman into going home by mentioning her boyfriend and soon-to-be born baby. The woman reluctantly agreed, only to get everyone off of her back.

Amy walked over to Holly and gave her a big hug. "Are you sure you'll be okay, sweetie?" she asked. The Growlithe that Holly had saved from the boy, who she named Blaze, whimpered and ran under the bed. Holly sighed and didn't look Amy in the eyes. "I'll be fine... I have Kayla here with me... And Molly..." She paused for a moment before adding softly, "Good luck with your baby." Amy nodded and let go of Holly. "Thank you... You take care of yourself. I'll call you later." She noticed Lumina sitting on the bed and smiled at her. "You know, Flara misses her baby. I hope you're taking care of her." Holly laughed softly. "She's a bit of trouble, you know. Just like you."

"Amy, we need to get going. Alpha's waiting for us." Chase poked his head in the doorway. Amy nodded and kissed Holly on the forehead. "Bye, honey." Holly watched her walk out and sighed. "Bye, Amy..." she whispered. Molly floated over to her and nuzzled her. Blaze crawled from under the bed and tilted his head. Holly hugged Molly and looked around the room. "Let's get out... Maybe we'll run into someone we know," she whispered. She heard a knock on the door and looked up, frowning when she saw Kayla. Couldn't she have minded her own business? she thought angrily.

"Did you take your medicine?" she asked softly, standing in the doorway. Holly shook her head and returned Lumina to her Pokeball. She whistled softly to Blaze and hustled past Kayla. "I'm going to release Blaze back into the wild. You can do whatever you want, Kayla," she said coldly. Kayla looked after her cousin sadly and sighed. "Where's Shawn when you need him?" she muttered, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her. Maybe I should go look for him...

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I don't think i need to copy my opening post, it's in the OOC.

The story of the lost bag

Idan walked throught the academy gates, still amazed. As he slowly entered in, he saw lots and lots of students,probably at a recess. He sat down on a bench and ate the lunch his mom packed for him. "This is delicious!" he said. "I'm going to miss that. Well,better find a training field" he added and started to walk around the campus.

He walked a few miles, until he found a large gate. "Suicune dorms. I guess i'm staying here."He went inside his room and unpacked. He got out of the dorms, and continued to walk towards the exit of the academy campus. He got out and ventured until he stumbled across an iceberg. "That looks dangerous...cool!" He started walking on the icy surface, and heard a cry coming from up ahead. He started running and saw a Snorunt,standing on the ice, crying: "Sno! Snorunt-sno!" He immediaty came to his rescue,picking the snorunt up and helping him cross through the ice plain on which they stood. "The snorunt smiled, and took Idans' bag!

"Hey, come back here! That's my bagpack you..." He stopped. The snorunt was nowhere to be found. "Leo,come out here!" he called out the litleo. He started walking throught the icy plains, moving slowly and steadily towards the patches of grass that were in the horizon. He suddenly heard a noise. "Leo,go and please check what was that sound." The pokemon answered "Lit!" and started running towards the noise. A couple of minutes passed.Leo disapeared. "Slime, help me search for Leo!" He called Slime out, who was reluctant at first. "Goo.Goomy-Goomy-goo." he said with a sarcastic tone. They walked through the plains until they saw 2 Rocket grunts, holding Idans' bag. And the Snorunt and Leo caged up.There was another cage, with a huge Glalie in it. "Hmmm,some money,a pokeball and.." said one of them."Good job. A couple more of these and we'll give you your dad back"."Wait wait,what's that sound?" said the other one.

"Let go of my stuff! I said let go! "Slime, use Tackle!" Idan shouted. "Ain't you a pest? Raticate,get rid of him!" Shouted one of the grunts.
Goomy tackled the raticate before he could move an inch, knocking him back. "Raticate, hit him hard with your bite!" shouted the grunt. In the meantime, Leo tried to break the cage, but he was unsuccesfull. The raticate bited Slime, who was hurt. "Slime, blind the grunt with Bubble!" Slime created a mass of bubbles, temporarly blinding both the raticate and its master. "Leo,flame charge! Slime, use bubble again!" Shouted Idan. Leo used flame charge and heated the cage while the bubbles continued to blind his foes. They finally got out of the cage. "Leo, i'm so happy you're okay! Now, work together, Leo use Flame charge and Slime, Dragon breath!" This was enough to knock the raticate down. The grunts shouted "Take your stupid bag! I can't believe i lost to a..a kid!" They ran off.

"Snorunt...come here now. We'll help you get your dad out, wait here. "Goomy,Dragon breath, Leo,Headbutt!" The cage broke down. "Glalie,Glalie li." Said Snorunts' father.
"What you did was wrong Snorunt, but i get you. You just wanted to free your dad. Listen, do you want to join me? Your life would be better, you wouldn't have to steal food. Here,take this". Idan handed some pokemon food to the snorunt. "Sno,Snorunt sno!" The snorunt jumped and hugged Idan. "Okay okay, don't be all excited about it. Get in here" The snorunt tapped the pokeball and got inside. "I'll call you Flake." Idan said, and sat down to eat with all of his pokemon.

A few hours later...​

"Goodbye, Glalie!" Said Idan when he started going back to the academy.
"My god it's late, i better go to my dorm room."

Leo (Litleo),gained 2 levels 23-> 25
Slime (Goomy),gained 2 levels 20-> 22

New capture
Flake (Snorunt), caught at level 20,male. Flake is hyperactive.
-Powder snow
-Double team
-Bite
-Icy wind

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
Alys Mary Rainsworth : Arrival

The cool breeze of the ocean whipped the girl's hair back, the white strands fluttering like ribbons behind her. Pale red eyes locked onto the sights of the island that was steadily coming into view, the buildings one of the first things that caught her eye. Her lips curled up the slightest in the corner, fingers curling themselves almost nervously around the cool metal bars of the ship's balcony. Standing beside her with its brown fur blowing in the breeze, the eevee cocked its head. The movement made the bell around its neck tinkle melodiously.

"Vee?" it chirped, turning its head up to look with big brown eyes up at its trainer, who appeared lost in thought. The mammal-like pokemon's ears lowered at the neglect. Gently, it lifted a paw and nudged at the girl's stocked leg.

Alys perked up, glancing down at her eevee. Her lips curled into a gentle smile and, slowly, she bent down to scoop the small creature in her thin arms. The eevee climbed up until its front paws were rested comfortably onto one of its owner's shoulders. Alys hummed, giving its warm cheek a light kiss.

"We're almost there, Avril," she breathed, voice gentle. "Just a mile or so, and we'll be docked on the school's shores."

"Vee..." the eevee purred lightly, looking a bit distressed. Alys's smile turned motherly, one of her hands reaching up to lightly stroke the eevee's back.

"Aw, Avril, are you nervous?" she asked lightly. The eevee didn't respond, and instead huffed. Alys chuckled a bit. "Don't be, silly. I'm sure you and Sqweegee will make lots of pokemon friends there. You'll be able to romp around and play with them all you'd like in the open fields." She paused. The eevee appeared to be slightly comforted, but not enough so that it was smiling. Instead, its little muscles had relaxed and it plopped its cheek against her shoulder. Alys continued softly; "How about when we get to our new room, I play some of your favourite music? Does that sound fun? You can pose for me and I can draw you, just like when we were back home."

At that, the eevee's tail swayed and it chirped out a delighted: "Eevee!" Alys sent it a loving smile before giving it a soft nuzzle.

It had been little over half an hour before the albino girl heard the conductor's voice ring through the salty sea air; "We are now arriving at Gary Oak's Trainer Academy!"

At the words, the girl quickly turned on her off-white flats and scuttled into her ship's bedroom to gather her materials. With a gentle movement, she settled Avril down onto the blue bedspread and quickly gathered her suitcases and purse. The eevee tilted her head, glancing around the room as if to give a quick once over to make sure her owner hadn't forgotten anything.

"C'mon, Avril!" Alys chirped, voice light and airy. The eevee perked its ears up and leapt off the sorry-excuse for a bed, following after the girl with light paws. Alys waltzed herself off of the ship's provided handing before stepping onto the docks, where she took a swift look around.

The academy was more than she was expecting. Withh delight plain on her face, she knelt herself down and opened up her purse for Avril. The pokemon mewled generously before leaping into the warm confines of the back and keeping its head and front paws out. Alys eagerly padded off the pier and onto the provided pathway, walking with a swift skip in her step to the school. She paused, her lips compressing. Okay... So... There were three buildings, not including the main one. Just um... Which one was she to enter?

Alys shuffled nervously. "Uh... Avril, I'm not really sure where we're supposed to go now."

The eevee perked up and looked up to its trainer. It whined before scuttling down into the back and shuffling about for something. Alys was too lost in her anxiety to notice. Everything was so... Big! Oh, Arceus, how would she be able to make it to all of her classes on time? How would she know where she was to go? What if her teachers didn't like her? Oh, Arceus!

Suddenly, Avril chirped. Perking up, Alys peered down. The eevee held in its mouth a map of the school, pride shining in its bright brown eyes. Alys breathed a sigh of relief before she gently plucked the paper up out of the pokemon's jaws. She opened up the tri-folded paper and looking at the colorfully decorated and coded paper.

Suddenly, she began to walk, but not bothering to look up. With her nose buried in the map, she waltzed along the path of the campus blindly.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia and Valorie : Oak Town - A familiar face​

Valorie looked around searchingly. Well where did they even start with this?? She peered into the distance. "...Do you think any of the local wild pokemon would even remember something like this?" she asked out loud, not quite sure how to handle herself.

Lucia looked back, frowning still at the disguise Val had. "Maybe? I don't know, you're supposed to be an expert right?" She asked with a bit of a tone in her voice. Tyro sighed and shook his head, "Women." He muttered under his breath, "Well, maybe. If we could find some we might be able to ask. How well are your interrogation skills Valorie?" He asked.

Valorie placed her hands on her hips and glaned back at Lucia with a quirked brow. "Uh--That sounds really wrong." she remarked simply, a troubled look coming over her face. "Maybe we won't need to.../torture/ pokemon to get them to tell us about this stuff?" she asked hopefully.

He sighed "No... like... talking skills. Interrogation skills in this mindset means that you talk to another, but with the purpose of calming them down and getting an answer as quickly as possible. Roberto is good at it.. but he's out of commission at the moment."

A single sweatdrop rolled down Valorie's forehead. "...Better than someone who calls that 'an interrogation'." she remarked half-jokingly with a shrug. "It's worth a try I guess~" she quickly added, looking around curiously. "The question is... where do we start, and with who?"

Tyro spread his arms, "Just... find someone I guess? You've been around here longer right? Surely you know what mon are around. Just lead us around."

Valorie pouted ever so slightly. "I'm... a human though! Most mons just look the s--" she started to protest when something caught her eye. It was a familiar familiar girl with flared purple pants, socks with sandles and terrifyingly clashing color choices. She had short white hair mostly hidden underneath a poofy black hat.

MacKenze??

Valorie started moving forward. "Hey... Hold on a moment." she said, a tad suspicious at the sight of the supposedly missing girl. There was something slightly off about her, body proportions slightly off... Valorie wasn't quite sure what to make of this however. "I know that girl..." she remarked, not entirely thrilled but still interested none-the-less.

Tyro looked at her, "Hm... do we have paper or pencils? Um..." He glanced about, "Uh... we should find some then! You still can't talk human so we need to find stuff that will let you at least write a message. I highly doubt we have the time to play twenty questions here."

Lucia's body shimmered as she shifted back to that of a Porgyon-Z and she blinked, "Oh... look at that." She mused, "Guess you'll be changing back soon too Val... unless you have greater self control." Though Lucia also sounded quite eager for that to happen. Wasting no time Lucia flew forward and stopped in front of the girl, "Hm... you look okay..." She mused, "Though you can't understand a thing I'm saying."

MacKenzie peered down at Lucia. "Sounds like you've got a decent taste in fashion!~" she remarked coyly, seemingly praising herself as she took a sip of a thermos full of coffee. Wait had she just replied directly to Lucia? Valorie noticed this and slowed to a stop. "Wait... you can understand us?" she asked in a puzzled manner.

MacKenzie rolled her eyes slightly. "Of course! Don't you know that talking to pokemon is the newest style of training?" she asked in a tone that suggested she found Valorie's question contemptible. Valorie was unamused. "...Well--See, we were turned /into/ pokemon..." she started. This conversation would've been a lot harder if she didn't silently know she looked fabulous.

"It's me, Valorie Ryder." she quickly added.

MacKenzie went silent, eyes widening slightly. She looked Valorie up and down for a moment, suddenly recognizing her old 'friend'.

Tryo glanced at the two and Lucia looked around, "Um... yeah, anyways we were looking for a sort of.. eh... it's some kind of machine around here. Not sure what it looks like but it changes you into a pokemon. Have you seen it?" She asked.

"...Y'know, I never took you for a brave one." MacKenzie remarked thoughtfully, sipping on her coffee before continuing. "As a matter of fact, I do!~" she continued, eyeing Valorie up and down again. "You could use some pants, though!~" she remarked teasingly, shaking a finger at the other. "Maybe a littl more sleeves here... and some alternative skin cream... and a hair cut..." she began musing out loud. It was super effective! Valorie quickly became irate and blushed in embarassment. "Shut up..!" she replied indignantly. Hadn't she had enough of that this morning?

MacKenzie laughed light-heartedly. "Just had to make sure it was you~ You're looking a lot less like a footrest than I remember!~" she joked, finding herself amused with the other girl's insecurities. Valorie was entirely unamused, but this time she just ignored the remark in favor of getting the information they needed.

"...Anyway yeah. There was a prototype of a one of those mahines in town. Devon Corporation develops them. They're the bleeding edge of pokemon tech, y'know? I of course have to know~" MacKenzie explained, earning a thoughtful silence from Valorie. Wait... Devon Corp built the prototype? ...The one Team Rocket had known about?

Lucia groaned as the two engaged in girl talk, a thing she was not great at. She too perked up at the machine and pressed close to the girl, "They were made by Devon? But..." The normal type slowly foated back, "Uh... does that mean Team Rocket would use the machine then!?" She asked and suddenly she backed a bit more, "Val... get away from her." She said, "It's why she's so... cool and relaxed. She knows a lot about the machines and all then could she... be..." She didn't want to really think about it though.

Tyro knew what Lucia was saying as the flames lit up on his own wrists, yet he didn't show any aggressive stances... yet.

Valorie frowned. She wasn't convinced. As much as she wanted to picture MacKenzie as her enemy, she knew the answer was probably much less convenient for punching the other girl in the face. MaKenzie was the first to speak up though. "...Team Rocket?" she asked skeptically. "Man, all they want is /money/!~" she lamented casually, entirely unfazed by what she'd heard. "Have you ever read about Team Plasma? They've got some really radical ideas about how we should interact with pokemon~" she quickly added. "Speaking of which, I'm not a pokemon trainer anymore. It was a bit too 'mainstream' for me." she mused cooly.

Valorie frowned. "...My Mom said they were glorified thieves." she remarked in a matter-o-fact tone.

MacKenzie smirked. "...Look at you! You're six foot and still quoting your mom~" she teased light-heartedly.

Valorie appeared saddened. A heavy pang of homesickness had just slapped her. Then an epiphany hit. "...Let's go." she stated simply. "I think I know what's going on." she quickly added, turning to Lucia and company.

Lucia blinked, "Um... okay?" She asked warily as she followed along.

Tyro snorted and followed, "What's up then?" He asked as he followed, "That girl... is she team rocket?" He asked as he glanced back, "If so we could always capture her and interrogate her."

Valorie shook her head. "...No..." she started in thought. "I think Devon Corp is working with Team Roket." she quickly added in a less than amused tone.

Lucia blinked and Tyro glanced back, this time raising his arms as he growled, "That's it! We are grabbing that girl!" He hissed. "You!" He pointed a taloned hand right at MacKenzie, "You're coming with us no trying to get out of this!" He snapped as he marched his way over.

Valorie just sort of watched all embarassed like as Tyro kidnapped that teenager. MacKenzie sighed and moved to follow, shrugging her shoulders helplessly. "If you say so." she replied unenthusiastically. "I need some time for writing and alone time in my dorm room though." she quickly added, entirely unfazed by the seriousness of the situation.

Tyro gritted his teeth and jabbed a claw against her chest, "You... you don't realize do you!?" He snaped angrily as the flames on his wrist continued to glow. "Don't you realize what just happened!? How the rockets are going all over!? I have a right mind to slap your little a** so you can understand! Now tell us here and now, WHAT are they planning!? Just getting inside and killing everyone or what!? And you better tell the whole truth or I will melt you smug face off!" The Blaziken huffed and shuddered there while Lucia looked on, "Oy... Tyro has never gotten that mad before..."

"You're not supposed to hurt humans..." Valorie whined quietly in a concerned manner. MacKenzie was equally unfazed by chest prods. "...Well, actually I'm in a pretty similar situation to you guys!" she admitted casually, her body deforming. The next thing any of them knew, a smeargle was standing where she'd been. "I was the first student to get turned." she proclaimed without a hint of evidence in sight. "Not everyone gets medals of honor for this sort of thing, y'know!" she was quick to add, ever so slightly condescending in tone. "But... really I have no idea what Team Rocket is 'planning'. I know Devon Corp has been working on these machines for a very long time though." she finished, absolutely unfazed by the other's threats. For a girl she sure had... guts! Lots and lots of guts!

Tyro stared on, and then he graoned, "No wonder you never went back to the academy... you thought Devon would capture you." He groaned out, "Great, just great."

Lucia looked about, "So... so, we can't go back to the academy. If we do we'll be caught and if Devon is with the rockets then that means they can easily... wait the humans turned to pokemon!" She cried out, "I... I remember I was brainwashed by them and and... if they have humans in there transformed into their most powerful or most rare pokemon... then Devon can ship them out. Say they need therapy... ship them out and get a pay day or something!"

Her fin arms flailed around. "Don't you get it!? There are rare mon that were humans once! It's... it's simple. Just deliver them to team rocket... and it'll all go downhill."

Tyro grunted, "That brainwashing wasn't as severe... but still, if they have time they can still do it... and scientists DID get out. If Devon has the transformers... then they likely have machines the rockets gave them too. Hell those brainwashing machines could have been provided by Devon. Meaning all those pokemon there will be pushed into a machine Devon gives the academy, told it does one thing, but it does something else. Essentially a legion of brainwashed mon taking the academy from within."

Lucia groaned, "That's... huge. But it could be a possibility then... so could we have been the experimental batch? Just seeing if it could work?" She asked.

Last edited:

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Ellie Ward - Battlefield 9

"Ok, Lets try this again..." Ellie says aloud, Water slowly forming all around her body, eventually shaping itself into several rings orbiting around her. "How's that?" She asks.

"Yet again Too slow, If you try to use that in battle you'll just be hit and lose your focus." Eliot instructed, Apparently more used to the cold after being there for awhile. "And you need this so what I teach you next doesn't hurt you too much." He continued to explain.

"Yeah, Yeah, I get it!" She groaned a bit, Already given this speech several times.

Trying again, She slowly repeats the process, Trying Again and again making slow progress.

"Alright, It's fine for now." He interrupted Ellie. "It could be faster but it's alright."

"Thank god, I'm so sick of doing that..." Ellie says relieved, Falling back ready to take a break.

"Not yet! We got the next move you need to know, Get up!" Elliot Instructs, Pulling her up from the icy floor. "Alright, Take my hand, I'm gonna show you how to use double edge" He says, Grabbing her hand before she has a chance to do it herself and begins to charge.

Ellie was just dragged along, Barely able to hold on as he preformed the attack, slamming into a Block of ice and causing it to break in from the force, Ellie Hitting the ice as well more out of leftover momentum than actually attacking.

"W-What did you do there?" Elliot asked, Seeming genuinely confused.

"What do you think!? I Was Drug along by you head first right Into that block of ice!!!" Ellie Yelled at him Furiously.

"No, Well I'm sorry but... What did you do there!?" Elliot asked again, Unsure of how else to word it. "Do you already know this attack or something?"

"No, As I told you The only moves I've used before are Aqua ring and Tail, And ring is still barely working." She reminded him, Trying to get rid of her coming headache.

"Then why was it that powerful? Was it just a fluke?" He asked himself "Alright look, We're doing it again, I'll let you get ready first this time."

"What!? NO! Not after last time!" She protested, Quickly pulling away from him.

"Come on, Just one more shot! I wanna see if it happens again!" He tries to persuade her "Anyway, You should be fine now, That's what the Aqua ring is for!"

Ellie lets out a short sigh after noticing her headache was already gone. "Alright fine, One more time. What the heck do you think is going on though?" She asked, holding out her hand reluctantly.

"I'll tell you after this!" He says quickly, Grabbing her hand before she has the chance to change her mind. "Alright, Ready? GO!" He said before charging full force again.

Ellie managed to keep up a bit better this time but is still mostly being pulled along. Closing her eyes, she attempts to attack at the same time he starts. However, When she tried to follow up, she didn't come in contact with anything and ended up spinning around and falling to the ground.

"Ugh, So what happened?" She asked, Trying to unblur her vision.

"It actually worked. The ice is gone!" He exclaimed, Quickly pointing her in the direction of the ice they attacked.

"What? Surely you couldn't have hit it that..." She started to say as her sight came back to her. "It is gone!" She exclaimed back. "I didn't even hit anything, What happened?"

"I don't know, I just felt more powerful that time." He explained, Looking back at where the ice used to me. "Are you sure you haven't used any other moves? Cause there is no way I could do that by myself." He says, trying to figure out what happened.

"N-No, I don't think so at least..." She explained yet again "Anyway, I transformed into you, I should know the same moves as you... But, now that I say that it bugs me. Why am I still a girl?" She asked, Thinking it through a bit more.

"Well, I was just thinking you might have a different move set but that is a good point. Didn't you say you found me where you left me back at the base?" He asked, trying to help her think.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that. That means they couldn't have changed me into you, but rather they must have just changed me into an Azumarill." She finally concludes. "I don't know what this means but it could definitely mean I either have a different move set, Or no move set at all."

"Well, You already knew two moves right? What could that mean? Eliot asked, Still unsure of this theory.

"Well, Originally we swapped minds right? Well according to the teachers that was actually just us swapping memories." She started to explain. "This happened before they Changed me. I don't remember much from when I first woke up but I was able to use them as far as I remember. These are also the two moves you used when our memories were swapped. Maybe that's why I know how to use them!" She finally Concluded "And maybe the reason why I'm having problems with aqua ring is that You didn't really use it back then, you just had it up."

"That, actually makes A lot of sense." Eliot commented, trying to comprehend all of this.

"Doesn't it? It might not mean too much but it does mean that I'm not just a copy of you. Maybe what happened back there is indeed another move I know." She Finally concluded.

"There's Only one way to find out." Elliot said, Holding out his hand.

"Gosh dang it..." Ellie muttered under her breath.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams

Forest Clearing/Training Ground

Shawn kept a watchful eye on his pokemon as they engaged in their target practice. However, it seemed that they all were starting to slow down. Not wanting to wear them out, he called for them all to stop. "Alright, guys and gals," he announced to them, "I think that's enough for now. Let me return you to your pokeballs and we'll go to town for lunch." They all responded in the affirmative and he transferred his team to their respective balls and place on his belt. He took one last look around at the area he had built, kinda proud of what he had achieved, and walked out of the clearing.

As he slowly meandered his way in the direction of Oak Town, he heard a voice behind him: "Hey you!" Not recognizing the voice, Shawn turned around to see a smaller boy from Suicune Dorm walk up to him. He looked to be about 12 or 13 with short spiky blond hair. "I am Tobias, one of the best trainers in Suicune, and I officially challenge you to a pokemon battle," he spoke with an air of regalness. As he spoke, Tobias pulled out a small white glove and slapped Shawn hard across the cheek, causing Shawn to get angry with the pompous kid. Quickly calming himself, he agreed to the battle and proceeded to an open battlefield. They agreed to a 3 vs. 3 battle.

Round 1 - Pyra (Litwick) vs. Sunny (Sunkern)

Sunny started out with Growth to boost its power. Pyra attacked with Confuse Ray, causing Sunny to become confused. Sunny tried an Absorb attack, but instead hurt itself. Pyra used Fire Spin, encasing the Sunkern in a small flaming tornado. Within the flames, Sunny drained some of Pyra's health with Mega Drain, but it was too little too late as Pyra unleashed a Flame Burst to KO the grass-type. Sunny was returned and replaced by Staryu. Before Pyra could attack, Staryu's Water Gun dealt critical damage to her, knocking her out. Shawn returned her and called out Cactuar.

Round 2 - Cactuar (Cacnea) vs. Blazer (Staryu)

Blazer started with Tackle, catching Cactuar off-guard. He soon rebounded with Leech Seed, slowly draining Blazer's health. A Rapid Spin threw off the effects of Leech Seed, but was hit by Cactuar's Sand Attack. Another Tackle attack came from Blazer, but missed. Cactuar hit 3 times with Pin Missile and couldn't avoid getting Tackled again. Cactuar used Absorb to heal itself, but Blazer used Recover to heal almost completely. Luckily, Cactuar's Poison Sting hit its mark and poisoned the water-type. Blazer fought on, hitting another Tackle. Cactuar used another Pin Missile and got 4 hits that time. As Blazer charged again for a Tackle (and subsequently missing the attack), Cactuar used another Leech Seed to good effect. Blazer threw off the seeds with a Rapid Spin, but another Absorb hit for critical. Thus, Blazer fainted, much to Shawn's delight. Tobias swapped pokemon again and sent out Slugma. The fire-type burned and fainted Cactuar with a Flame Burst attack. Shawn called back Cactuar and engaged Rocker.

Round 3 - Rocker (Geodude) vs. Hot Rod (Slugma)

Hot Rod's Smog hit Rocker first, but didn't poison him. Rocker countered with Rollout, hitting the first time. A Rock Throw from Hot Rod hit the mark, but wasn't as effective. It also allowed Rocker to hit the second attack of Rollout. Hot Rod used Recover to make up lost energy, but a third successful hit with Rollout made the move virtually useless. Hot Rod tried another Smog, which hit and poisoned Rocker. Because of that, the fourth Rollout attack missed, giving Hot Rod another try. It used another Recover, but Rocker bounced back with Magnitude (8). The attack caught Hot Rod flatfooted and KOed the fire slug.

Tobias was in shock as he saw his pokemon lose in the battle. Shawn walked over to the boy and shook his hand. "Nice moves out there," he said, trying to console the kid, "Maybe with more practice you'll have a better chance next time." Tobias simply turned around in a huff and marched away, too proud to admit that he was defeated. Shawn simply smiled, making a mental note to congratulate those three for a job well done. Now only one thing left to do: head to the pokemon center and heal his team. With his head high, Shawn left the battlefield and headed for Oak Town.

(OOC: Sorry if this post seems to be a little dry. I had a primary post with a lot of dialogue, but I lost it and am too tired to type it all again.)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
A regular day...?

Idan slowly opened the window of his room. He shouldn't have. A wild Spearow flew right into his room, pecking him. "Uh! Get away you stupid bird! Leo, use ember!" The cub obliged, and sent a shot of fire at his foe. Of course, being the spearow that he is, he dodged and got out. "Ugh finally" Said Idan. "Wait, what am i smelling?" He looked over his shoulder and saw the horror: His bed was all burnt up! "Omg no! It's only my second day here, god!"
"Slime, come here and put out the fire!" The goomy shot a string of bubbles that put down the fire. It wasn't helpful though, because he had to get a new bed now.
"I wander if there is a furniture shop somewhere at Oak town."

He started walking down the road to Oak town, until he bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry, let me help you".
"It's okay, i'm just trying to get to the academy, do you happen to know where it is?" said the girl.
He started sweating. He was really shy when it came to girls. Especially beautiful girls like her. "Yeah..i-it's right there, go through...through there,you see?"
"Yeah, i see it, thank you!" Said the girl and took off.
"Leo...i think i'm in love." he said.

"Lit...? Litleo..." The pokemon rolled his eyes.
"Now i just gotta find a shop..wait, what's that?" he said. "I think she forgot her map here. I'll give it back to her, she'll think i'm a hero!" Idan said. Leo rolled his eyes again, in disbelief:"Leo.."
"Alys...pretty name."

To be continued...

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Timothy "Tim" Wolfe: Arrival

Tim stood against the railing as his black hair blew in the wind. For a few moments, Tim just stood there, gripping the metal railing tightly while taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. It was his first day at the Academy, and he wasn't sure what to expect. He had passed the written portion of the entrance exam, but failed the actual battling portion. Who thought it was a good idea to let other people sit there and watch?! They were probably thinking I'm some kind of wuss. And they wouldn't be wrong, but they don't need to sit there being judgemental! While he was happy to have managed to make it in, he knew he was going to have to deal with a bunch of new kids. Thinking about it made him shudder. Who knows what kind of people he was going to have to be with. He had dealt with plenty of bullies growing up, and wasn't in the mood to go through that again. He shut his eyes and started breathing harder. His heart rapidly beating in his chest. Oh gosh. Maybe applying here wasn't such a good idea.

Casty, the Castform sitting on his shoulder, looked at Tim wondering what he was doing. The weather Pokemon tilted his head and gave his trainer a confused look. "Castform?"

Startled by the sudden interuption of his thoughts, Tim opened his eyes, jumped a little, and let out a high pitched squeal "Gah!" After looking around and seeing that no one was around to see that, he breathed a sigh of relief. "Sorry about that buddy. I guess... I'm just a little nervous." He said while giving his Pokemon an affectionate pat on the head.

Casty raised an eyebrow, or would have if he had them. That was an understatement of the century.

As if right on cue, the conductor had announced that their ship had finally arrived at the t Gary Oak's Trainer Academy. "Oh look, we're here..." At the announcement, Tim ran back to his bedroom to get his suitcase. "It looks like it's just gonna be the four of us now..." He said with a sigh. "I hope this goes well."

Casty smiled, and nodded in agreement. "Castform!"

---

As soon as Tim stepped off the boat, Tim looked at the island in awe. "Wow, it's bigger than I thought it would be..." This place wasn't anything like the small village in the trees he had grown up in. Their were lots of big buildings, and people and Pokemon walking around. For a few moments, Tim aimlessly wandered around staring at the scenery and taking it all in before he realized he had some place to get to. "Oh that's right! I have to get to the dorm!" He pulled out a folded up piece of paper from his pocket, unfolded, and studied the large map as he continuing. Lessee, I think I'm over here, and the Entei dorm is over here... I think... Ugh, why does this place have to be so huge?! How do they expect me to get to my classes on time?! Tim started to get anxious again as he studied at the colorful paper.

Tim continued walking, his face buried in the map. He got so caught up in trying to find where these dorms were, that he hadn't been paying attention to where he was going. Casty tried his best to warn his trainer, but it was too late. The boy's thoughts were interupted when he felt himself bump into someone. Startled, he jumped up, "GAH!" and tripped face first. Tim's face turned red with embarrassment. Great, first day here, and I'm already crashing into people. The other person was probably going to get upset, and yell at him to watch where he was going. That was how these kinds of situations usually worked out.

He slowly started to get up, picked up the map he dropped, and avoided making eye contact with whoever he bumped into. "Um...I-I'm s-sorry..." he muttered nervously, bracing himself whatever it was this person was going to do to him. He just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, and forget this ever happened.

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FFFFFF; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 700px;"]

Liam Conor Crawford & Ernesto Kolten - Oak Town

Both Ernesto and Conor had now arrived in Oak Town after what felt like a lengthy walk from the dorms. The town was bustling with shoppers and trainers alike. Oak town hadn't changed one bit since Conor was last there but then again he had only be away for a few days but it felt like weeks to Conor. He looked around, checking the shops which lined the street, deciding what to do first. "I gotta get some snacks for my room. Yeah, that's probably my number one priority right now" thought Conor as he continued to peruse the shops on the street. He continued to walk alongside Ernesto until a Poke ball on Conor's belt opened up. A sharp red beam shot towards the ground until it disappeared leaving a small Poliwag staring up towards Conor with a smile on its face. Conor leaned down and petted the Poliwag on the head before speaking. "I was wondering when you were gonna wake up" smiled Conor. Conor turned towards Ernesto with a smile. "Ernesto. I want you to meet my best friend and the Pokémon which helped me gain entrance into here." The small Poliwag looked towards Ernesto, a tad unsure at first but quickly changed back towards his happy tune once he saw that Conor knew Ernesto.

"Wow, Oak Town is really busy" was Ernesto's first thought as he looked around. Olivine was probably bigger, but Oak Town was full of people walking around, shopping or sitting in nice cafés. He and Conor walked down a road with shops on both sides. Some were clothing stores and others were Poke-Marts. "Hmm, what do I even need?" Ernesto thought to himself. He had brought most of the important stuff with him, so maybe he would get a few Poke snacks for Llamas and his other Pokémon. As he was lost in thought, a red beam caught his eye, and a little Poliwag suddenly stood right in front of them. "I want you to meet my best friend and the Pokémon which helped me gain entrance into here" said Conor. This had to be the Poliwag he saved years ago. Ernesto had to smile, just like the little Poliwag. "Aren't you cute?" Ernesto said. He thought he would introduce the Poliwag to his own water type, Claws the Corphish. He grabbed his Pokémon and released his own Pokémon. "This is Claws, a water type like you" Ernesto added. The Corphish looked at the Poliwag, and the Poliwag looked back at him, both with a curious look on their face. They started playing with each other, as Ernesto thought of something. "Hey Conor, do you think I can go visit Prof. Oak? After all, he was the one who invited me to the Academy."

Conor watched as Poliwag and Corphish played in the street and couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "Hmm, Professor Oak? Oh I dunno man. I've never had the privilege of meeting him myself although I would love to. Maybe he doesn't meet with students?" Conor replied ending his sentence in a question of sorts. Conor stood on the spot and looked around until he spotted a small store that sold exactly what he needed. Trainer and Pokémon snacks for both him and his Pokémon. "So listen Ernesto. I need to grab some supplies here in town. You're free to come with me if you like or you can wander around town yourself and see what you can find. It's totally up to you." Conor added. Conor again looked down to see Poliwag and Corphish playing in the street. This is probably the first time Poli has ever got to play with another Pokémon whilst under Conor's command. He was happy for him, he certainly seemed to be enjoying himself anyway. Perhaps he shouldn't split the two Pokémon up, especially now when the two seemed to be having so much fun.

Ernesto was somewhat surprised by Conor's answer. He thought every student had met the famous Gary Oak by now, after all it was he who decided who could join PTA. He wasn't sure any more about going to his lab, maybe he would end up making a fool of himself? "Aw ok..." Ernesto said, still thinking about what he should do. He watched the Corphish and Poliwag play, shooting little bubbles at each other and having the best time. "So listen Ernesto. I need to grab some supplies here in town. You're free to come with me if you like or you can wander around town yourself and see what you can find. It's totally up to you." said Conor. Ernesto was having a lot of fun with Conor and enjoying his company, but maybe he should walk around a bit by himself? It was his first time in Oak Town, and he wanted to see what the town had to offer. Since Conor had stuff to take care of, Ernesto didn't want him to feel obligated to show him around. "Well … how about you get your supplies and I just wander around a bit? I would love to see what else there is around here." He said with a smile, hoping Conor didn't think Ernesto had already gotten sick of having him around or something similar. "Then, we can meet up later and walk back together?" He added, to make it clear he liked Conor's company.

"Meet back here later? Yeah, okay I'm down for that." Conor replied as he gave Ernesto a friendly smile. He looked over at his Poliwag once more which was still playing and messing around with Ernesto's Corphish. "Hmm, maybe I should leave my Poliwag with Ernesto. I mean ... he's a nice guy. Plus he seems to take care of -his- Pokémon. It would be a shame to pull Poli away now when they're both having so much fun. If I leave Poli with Ernesto though, that only leaves me with one Pokémon.... Ralts." Conor swallowed a lump in his throat as he thought about this. Shivers shot down his spine as he thought of that infamous battle once more. "No ... I can't let this battle affect Poli" he thought as he clenched his fist. He took a deep breath before looking at Ernesto. "So Ernesto, as you can see our Pokémon seem to having a lot of fun, so I was wondering could you possibly .... take care of Poliwag for a while? It's a shame to break up these guys when they're having fun together like that."

Did Ernesto really just hear that? Conor wanted to leave his Poliwag with him. They were getting along, yes, but leaving his Pokémon with someone he had only known for a few hours...Ernesto was speechless. Conor was right though, their two Pokémon were really enjoying each other. Claws didn't get to play that much, since Llamas was the serious type, and Albert was more of an introvert. So maybe it wasn't such a crazy idea after all? "I'll have to be extra responsible and take really good care of him" Nestor thought to himself. "Sure, that's a nice idea! As long as you feel comfortable and Poliwag is fine being with me?" He asked Conor. Ernesto was not doing anything dangerous after all, so what could go wrong? And if Conor and he ended up becoming good friends, knowing his Poliwag a little bit better wouldn't hurt. Nestor had gotten curious though, and added: "So what other Pokémon do you have with you?" he asked Conor.

"Great! Yeah I think Poli will be fine. To be honest I think he just happy to have a friend." Conor chuckled. Ernesto's last question stunned Conor for a few seconds. He stared at Ernesto and thought "Do I tell him about Ralts? Do I tell him about the fact that I can't train Ralts at all? What if he thinks I'm a terrible trainer?" Conor shook himself free and stopped for a minute before opening his bag and pulling out a Poke ball from his bag in a slow, hesitant process. He pulled the Poke ball out and held it out in front of him. "This right here is Ralts. We're uh not exactly on the best terms right now, it's a very long story. Perhaps for another day." Conor was unsure if he should let Ralts out of her ball or not, I mean it was pretty cruel to keep a Pokémon locked up for that long. So closing his eyes, Conor took a deep breath and released Ralts from her ball. On the ground stood a small Pokémon just a bit more than a foot high. Ralts tilted her head back in order to look up at the giant trainer standing in front of her. Terrified she ran in behind Conor's leg to hide. "Heh so yeah ... this is Ralts. As you can see she's incredibly afraid of just about anything that moves. I know that's harsh, I shouldn't say things like that but as I said we're kinda going through a rough patch at the moment so I'm trying to keep my distance until I can figure something out." Conor looked back at his Poliwag and then looked down at his Ralts. The difference between the two was crazy and Conor had no idea how to bring Ralts out of her 'shell' and improve her confidence. "So what about you? What have you got with you? Well apart from your Corphish of course and I think I saw a Magnemite earlier." Conor said as he gave Ernesto a friendly smile, trying his hardest to cover up the bad memories which Ralts brought with it.

Ernesto's question apparently caught Conor unprepared. He had a weird expression on his face, and seemed to be thinking really hard about something. As Conor took out a Poke ball and told him about Ralts, Ernesto felt immediately bad. Things between Ralts and her trainer seemed to be complicated, and Nestor didn't want to force a story or anything out of Conor. As soon as the little Pokémon appeared, she ran behind Conor and hid behind his leg "Aw wow. I've never seen a Ralts before!" Said Ernesto euphorically, to cut the tension his innocent question had provoked. Olivine City, and Johto in general, was home to only a few Ralts, so this was his first time seeing this Psychic-type Pokémon. Conor explained how fearsome his Ralts was, and apparently things had happened in the past, things Conor wasn't completely over yet. Ernesto felt compassion towards his new friend. He was a nice and friendly guy, and he really hoped Ralts would grow close enough to Conor to become more self-confident. He knew that Ralts' evolutions were really strong, and Conor would really benefit from then. "Well I'm sure you two guys can make it" He said, hoping to cheer Conor up a bit. Then Conor asked about Ernesto's Pokémon. He had seen his Magnemite and Corphish, so there was only one missing. "Conor, meet Llamas, my very first Pokémon" Ernesto said with a hint of pride in his voice, as he released the Combusken. Llamas appeared between the 2 boys, and his presence seemed to scare the Ralts. The little Pokémon didn't even peak anymore, she was completely hidden behind Conor's leg. The Combusken looked at Conor with a serious expression. "Oh, he is doing that again" Ernesto thought. Since Torchic evolved into Combusken, he would always take a good look at new people he met, as if to judge them in some way. Llamas suddenly smiled at Conor, meaning he approved of his presence. "Aw, he seems to like you!" Nestor said. He didn't get to see Llamas smile all that often, so he was glad Conor's presence made his Pokémon crack a smile. "He hatched as a little Torchic a long time ago, and has been my best friend ever since." explained Nestor, as he remembered all the things he and Llamas had experienced together. "So Conor, do we want to get going? I don't know how long shops are open so..." Ernesto said

Nestor's Combusken was certainly impressive. Conor had heard about these Pokémon. Apparently there were more common in Hoenn, he would often see trainers head into the Fortree City Gym with a Combusken or sometimes even a Torchic. The one thing that he certainly remembers is their power. They're powerful Pokémon, certainly not ones you would want to mess with. "The shops? ... Oh yeah the shops! I totally forgot. Yeah we should head on, pick up the things that we need from the shops and then as you said, we'll meet back here and then head on back to the Academy. Okay so I'll leave you with my Poliwag and here's his Poke ball just in case he starts to cause trouble. He doesn't stay in it very often but here it is just in case" Conor said as he handed Poli's Poke ball over to Nestor trying to avoid knocking into the Combusken between the two boys in the process. Conor returned his Ralts to its Poke ball and placed it back into his bag. "Okay then Nestor. I'm gonna head on. If Poli starts acting up, just try and put him in the ball, it probably won't work but it's worth a try. Okay man I'll catch you back here later" Conor shouted as he drifted further on down the street before eventually turning into a shop disappearing from view completely. All that remained was Conor's Poliwag, which now lay in Nestor's hands.

After Conor handed his Poke ball over to Nestor, he gave him a few last pieces of advice. "Thanks Conor, I'll take good care of Poli I promise!" The Poliwag seemed ok with going with Ernesto, which was a good sign. Conor said a few other words and then started walking down the street. "Bye Conor, I'll catch you later!" Shouted Nestor. He looked at the three Pokémon that were now looking at him. He decided to return his Combusken to his Poke ball, and let both Corphish and Poli walk with him, so that they could keep playing. Ernesto took a look around, deciding on where to go first. There were a lot of shops that looked really interesting, and he started to walk in the opposite direction of Conor. Ernesto definitely wanted some Poke treats, maybe a few supplies for his upcoming classes, and whatever else would come to mind. With Poli and Claws right behind him, he started to explore Oak Town and the many shops around the city. After a few minutes, as he was looking at some Potions and Poke balls, he realized they didn't agree on a time to meet up. "Oh well, I guess we'll see each other whenever we are done" Ernesto thought, as he bought a few Super Balls from the Poke-Mart employee.

As Ernesto continued walking down the different streets, his Claws and Poliwag were still happily playing, walking a few feet in front of him. He was somewhat jealous of the two Pokémon, he too would like to be so easily entertained. Nestor had bought a few Super Balls and some Poke snacks, and he had already given some to his Pokémon and Poli as well. After he turned around a corner, he noticed a TM store to his right. Ernesto thought it wouldn't hurt to check out what moves they were selling, so he walked over to the door and stepped inside. The store wasn't particularly big, but it looked neat and well organized. "Now, let's see if we find something for Llamas or Albert" Nestor thought, but something else caught his attention. There was a boy at the counter, talking to the employee. It wasn't the boy that interested Nestor though, but the Pokémon he had with him. It looked like a Porygon, but it looked very different from what Nestor had in mind. The weird Porygon had a round shape and a different pattern to that of a regular Porygon, and Ernesto had no clue what it was. "An evolution maybe" he thought. "Does Porygon even evolve?" Nestor was usually pretty good at Pokémon trivia, but this time he had no clue. "Hmm...maybe I should go over there and ask" he continued his train of thought "I really want to know what Pokémon that is". So he took a few steps to get to the counter, and tapped the boy on the shoulder.

Little did he know he was about to meet another student from the Academy...
[/div]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark placed his TM back into his bag before feeling something poke at him. He was asking about Commodore. Mark couldnt really blame the trainer. Porygon wasn't exactly common, especially Porygon Z. He also seemed to be a student from the academy.

"Oh, Commodore over here? He's a Porygon Z, he's the second evolution of Porygon. Its kinda hard to explain how exactly he evolved into this though. From what my dad told me, he got exposed to some pirated data and ended up evolving through that. He has a few glitches but he's alot more tame now." Mark explained. Commodore floated over to the boy, spinning its head around a bit and just starring at him all curiously. Commodore was a bit of an oddball like that,

Snype was hanging onto Marks shoulder, just watching Commodore goof around

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Cynthia - Academy Office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cynthia just sort of puzzled over Sammy's somewhat convoluted theory for a moment as if unsure how to even react; she finally emitted a light-hearted chuckle. "You have a way with words, Miss Cooper. Make sure not to let it go to waste!~" she remarked in an amused, knowing tone. "The power plant is probably very cold in this weather. I'd suggest you stop by your dorm room and If you need a coat, we do provide winter dorm jackets!" she offered with a bit of concern in her voice, gesturing to a box with unopened thicker versions of jackets. "They're free, so don't be afraid to take one if it might help you. I don't want you catching a cold on my watch." she explained with a smile.

After a moment's consideration she continued. "I'm going to go get prepped myself. I'll meet you back here in just ten minutes and we'll walk out together, alright?" she added with a note of confidence in her tone.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy wasn't really sure what to make of Cynthia's cryptic comment about not losing her way with words... she was awful with words, she knew that about herself. Why would Cynthia tell her to keep being terrible with words? Maybe she didn't want Sammy to say anything about the possibility of her being a spy, maybe sh-!

Ugh, snap out of it doofus. You're being paranoid.

The events of the day had taken their toll on Sammy, she felt like she'd been through hell and back. She hadn't expected to be going off in search of more Team Rocket so soon after coming back from the base raid but she had a... responsibility, maybe. To make up for ducking out on Mark that time, for not doing everything she could to help stop Team Rocket. This was her chance to do that in a more personal way than at the base raid.

"Alright, I'll meet you back here soon," she nodded to Cynthia. She was going to have to trust the woman for now. Besides, she was totally super cool.

Sammy snagged one of the winter dorm jackets in the appropriate colour and set off towards her room. What she was wearing would be fine - she'd chosen it for the raid after all - but it was pretty filthy from the days exertions, so a change wouldn't do any harm. It might even make her feel a little better, not that she went in for that sort of stupid girly nonsense. On her way she pulled out her communicator and fired off a quick message to Mark. Just because she'd decided to trust Cynthia didn't mean she was stupid.

"Mark, following a lead. I'll be at the place Commodore evolved. Don't worry, have back up. If you don't hear from me in hour or two, call. No answer, come help. Stay safe."

She knew she could count on Mark to come help her if the time elapsed and he couldn't get in contact. Even though they'd only known each other a short time she felt comfortable that he had her back. She was also one of the only people at the Academy she knew for certain wasn't some sort of Team Rocket double agent, and who had the muscle in his team to potentially save her if she got into a tough situation. She pulled a face as she entered her dorm room - she didn't like the idea of needing to be saved. Especially by a guy, she didn't want Mark to think she was some sort of weak girly girl.

She set the egg case carefully on her desk and stripped off the filthy clothes she'd worn to the raid, changing into a fairly similair outfit with the primary exchange of her new winter dorm jacket in place of the fur lined denim one she'd been wearing. Through the process she made sure to give herself a quick wash, mainly her hands and face, and to replace her hand wraps with fresh ones. Wolfing down an energy bar (or four) she double checked her supplies and Pokeballs. She still couldn't believe Corphish had evolved... when she got a chance she was going to have to take the time to make sure he was okay with the change, and that they were still as tight as ever.

Cubone had done an amazing job in the raid, better than she'd ever hoped considering everything that had happened. Ponyta and Shuppet hadn't featured, so she made a note to try and count on them if things went badly at the old power plant - Crawdaunt and Cubone deserved a rest if she could afford to give them one. Pancham, her newest team member, was still completely untested. She didn't want to risk counting on him in a high risk situation until they'd been through some training together but she knew that she might not have that luxury...

And, of course, there was the damn egg she'd been roped into looking after. Scooping it up she held it close as she trekked back to the front desk to meet Cynthia. It was dangerous to bring it along, but the nurse had seemed to suggest that leaving it untended was bad for the Pokemon inside somehow. She would just have to be careful. She stopped around the corner from the front desk and pulled the Luxury Ball from her belt, staring at it for a moment before releasing its inhabitant.

Shuppet, as usual, emerged without a sound and just floated there... staring... never blinking... she had to focus to stop herself from getting lost in that endless gaze.

"Shuppet, we might be going into a dangerous situation soon, so I want you to stay out of your Pokeball but stay hidden, okay? If anyone, person or Pokemon, is going to hurt me and you don't think I, or one of the others, can stop them you pop out and stop them. Can you do that for me?"

Shuppet continued to just hover in front of her, staring Sammy straight in the eye. Shuppet was usually obedient, but he seemed to take a minute to think about any instructions she gave him outside of a battle. She was about to repeat her instructions to him when he floated towards her, passing through her chest. She yelped, a sound she would have been mortified to make if she'd not been so startled, and tried to move out of the way.

She turned around a few times, trying to find where he'd passed out of her to, when she realised that he hadn't left. Shuppet had apparently decided that the best place to hide without being discovered was... inside her.

Don't think about it, don't think about it, it's too strange, just don't think about it.

Taking a deep breath - and wondering despite herself if that somehow gave Shuppet more room - she clipped the Luxury Ball back to her belt and rounded the corner, waiting for Cynthia to arrive. She would send out Ponyta once they were at the power plant as her obvious sort of protection. But if anyone tried to sneak up on her or launch a suprise attack they'd been in for a serious shock.​

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
New Place, New People, New Paths: A Arrival
Dan'jel Wenamore / Arriving to the dorms
Dan'jel was checking if everything was still in his backpack and bag, he didn't wanted to have lost something before he even arrived at his dorm. After a few minutes, in which he finished checking, he could look back and seeing the ferry leave. He turned around and saw in the near distance the Academy already and the dorms "Hey, Ail! Let's go!" Totodile was crawling around again investigating various things all around them, while Dan'jel was busy.

Dan'jel opens his eyes, because he just rememberd something he could do. And so he was setting his backpack down and opens a small pocket in the front and pulls a small Pokeball out, holding laughing a little "If you want Ail, you can rest in your Pokeball while we walk, is that alright?" Totodile came closer and looked curious at the Pokeball and back to Dan'jel, with a asking look "Nah, it is alright, I mean it's just a small walk and I don't want you to do it too" With that Totodile nodded and Dan'jel returned him in the Pokeball. Instead of stuffing the ball back into his Backpack he kept it in one of his pockets.

He set off towards the Academy, while he does it watching with a interest the area around him. The Plains seemed nice and all, but he was more interest in visiting this Oak Town he heard off. It should be near the Academy, he couldn't do much else then thinking about this whole thing while walking. He liked being in his thoughts then he had to walk, and so he began to think how the dorm may look. He got accepted into the Raikou dorms after the package, so he hoped that the people in the dorm can bear him. Thinking how horrible he was in his old school, maybe he should be a little better here.

Following the way, Dan'jel soon arrived in the Academy area it was impressing nothing more. He looked around with interested eyes, he wanted to explore the place somewhat more soon, but everything had it's time. Right now, he had to walk to his dorm it was appearently called the "Raikou dorm" Dan'jel was looking around but got kinda lost in the place. He tried finding the place and he walked by other dorms, but not the Raikou dorm. Dan'jel was not the guy to ask for directions, he hated not to know sometimes but luckily he found the way which lead to the dorms.

Following he soon arrived at the housing for the students of the Raikou dorm, looking the building up and down thinking that this would be the place he will live in for the future. He pulled his backpack on the shoulder, and walks in the dorm. After a while he found his room, and slowly gets in it. A small room, more than perfect for him he instantly fishes out his Pokeball and releases Totodile again. Who began to crawl around the room and exploring "Hey, just don't bury your teeth in the furniture, okay" Totodile turns around having a grin on his face "oh.. don't you dare" Jumping at Dan'jel and pushing him on his bed, Dan'jel pushed him off to the side. Totodile crawled away on the place under the bed "Let me just unpack"

As Dan'jel unpacked everything he brought along to the Academy, he looked out of the window he had on his room... and smiled as Totodile lurked out of under the bed again.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Mark Willson & Ernesto Kolten

After Nestor poked the guy with the weird Porygon, the boy turned around and looked a bit surprised. "Sorry if I'm bothering you, i just wanted to ask what Pokemon you have with you?? It looks like a Porygon, but...weird?" He said, hoping the trainer didn't mind him asking.
The boy was nice enough to explain it was a Porygon Z, which apparently was Porygons 2nd evolution. His own trainer didn't seem to know 100% how the evolution happened, so it had to be quite the rare Pokemon. Ernesto was really impressed. He usually knew a lot about Pokemon, but what he just heard was complete news to him. The boy also had a Sableye on his shoulder. "Aw, and thats a Sableye right? Aren't they usually from the Hoenn region? Ernesto asked.

Mark grinned and looked up to his Sableye partner, petting him on the head. "Yup! My partner over here is named Snype. He was the first Pokemon I captured." Mark explained. The Sableye gave a small wave toward the boy, showing off his large toothy grin. "I was actually just browsing around the TM shop to teach Commodore her a few new moves. Anything your looking for around here? I've looked into alot of these moves so I could help you out a bit if that's cool." Mark said. He was probobly getting distracted from moving over to the Pokemon Center but getting other trainers a bit of a jump start never hurt. Especially during dire times like this.

"Oh hi Snype! Nice to meet you." Said Nestor, a bit scared after seeing the Sableye's teeth. The boy proposed to help him look for a TM, and after thinking for a second, Nestor answered: "Well, my Magnemite could use a new move...do you think they have Thunderbolt around here?" The trainer seemed to be very nice, after all he was helping out a total stranger. "I just arrived today, and i'll be attending PTA, so i want to be ready you know?" He added, hoping to get the conversation going."I really can't wait to battle the other students and see that they are made of."

"Magnemite huh? Heh, I actually thought about getting one of those, they have alot of TM's around but in pretty limited supply. They recently got ransacked and a couple criminals got away with some pretty valuble stuff. But I found Ice Beam so hey its worth browsing for. Its a good choice for Magnemite." Mark explained. He had a passion when it come to strategy and Pokemon. Being a strategist was one of Mark's favorite things to do.

*Did he just say criminals?* Ernesto thought to himself. He had heard this island was a nice and calm place, nothing more than the PTA Academy and Oak Town. But criminals? He wanted to know more about it, maybe once he got to know the boy better. "Aw thanks, that would be great" Ernesto said. "By the way, i think i never introduced myself? Im Ernesto, from Olivine" He said with a smile. "What's your name?"

Mark nodded and held out his hand. "Mark. Mark Wilson from Celedon City. Good to meet you." He simply said with a grin. "So your new here huh? What kind of Pokemon do you have?" He asked.

Ernesto shook hands with Mark, happy to have already met another boy his age on his very first day. *Celedon City...hmm that's in Kanto right?* went through Nestor's head. He wasn't the best when it came to Geography. Mark wanted to know about his Pokemon. "Well, i have Llamas, my Combusken, a Magnemite as you already know, and a Corphish named Claws" Nestor replied proudly. Now he was curious as well. "And you Mark? Besides your Porygon and Snype?"

Mark looked down at his belt. "I've caught a couple new teamates around here recently. I actually managed to catch a Ditto just recently out of a pure luck. Long story. I haven't battled with him yet though. I still gotta figure out a proper strategy for him." Mark said

"A Ditto? That's a cool catch" Nestor said. He really wanted to explore the forests around PTA and see what other wild Pokemon were out there, but that would have to wait. *Should i challenge him?* Ernesto thought all of a sudden. He had been longing for a battle ever since he got off the ship. Conor didn't seem like the right person for his first match, but Mark looked confident, and had plenty of Pokemon to battle with. Ernesto took a deep breath and decided to go for it. "Hey, i just had this idea..." he started to say, "how about you and me have a battle once we have found out if they have a Thunderbolt TM?". Ernesto's heart started racing, waiting to see what Mark thought about his proposal.

Mark smirked. It had actually been awhile since he had a battle with another trainer. It had mostly been against Team Rocket and other wild Pokemon. This would help him get back into the grove of things for sure. "Sure! I want to see how well my new Pokemon do in battle anyways and give my other Pokemon a bit of excercise. How about two one two? I actually have some friends to meet up with at the Pokemon Center so we can battle around there." Mark explained.

"Awesome! I can't wait!" Nestor said with his voice full of excitement. "Let's quickly look for that TM then first." The two boys looked around the store and even asked the manager, but a TM for Thunderbolt was nowhere to be found. Nestor was somewhat disappointed, but the thought of the upcoming battle made him quickly forget about the TM. Mark and Nestor walked out the store, and Mark lead the way to the PokeCenter. As they were walking, Mark and Nestor talked a bit and got to know wach other better.

"Pretty nice to see some new students around. Heh. I've actually be around the academy since day one myself. A couple of students have come and gone but I've stuck around for the long run. Glad I did too. Its a great way to learn how to have a true battle, or whatever else you might be interested in." Mark said as they headed to the Pokemon Center. His Pokegear would vibrate a bit on the way. A message? Mark turns on his Pokegear and noticed he had recieved a message from Sammy.

"Mark, following a lead. I'll be at the place Commodore evolved. Don't worry, have back up. If you don't hear from me in hour or two, call. No answer, come help. Stay safe."

Mark replied to her message with a simple "Got it." and placed his Pokegear back into his pocket to focus on the upcoming battle.

Ernesto was already excited and a bit nervous, but what he just heard made his heard almost explode. Mark was a student as well! So not only was he about to have his first match on the island, it was also against someone who would go to class with. *Oh no...if i lose...* Nestor didn't dare to finish that sentence. He was not going to lose. At least he would give his best to put up a good challenge. But what if he did lose? Would Mark make fun of him? Would everyone at school find out?! *Stop it now Nestor!* He thought to himself. Mark took out his PokeGear and typed something. "So you are a student as well? Awesome, you are the second one i'm meeting already!" Nestor said, trying to sound as normal as possible. "I'm really looking forward to learn a lot more about Pokemon and battles! I hope the classes are fun". He kept talking, trying to distract himself from the thoughts rushing through his head.

The two would arrive at the Pokemon Center after a little bit of walking. There was plenty of space for a small battle just out front. "Heh, well I'll try to give you a run for your money then. I might be from the Raikou Dorm,but I've been able to take down some of the higher ups before. It all comes down to proper strategy." Mark said, grinning a bit. He walked to his side of the battlefield and pulled out a Pokeball from his belt. He had a strategy he wanted to test out with Xerox. Worth a shot anyway!

"Alright, go Able!" Mark called out. A female Ninjask flew right out of the Pokeball and held out its claws toward the opponent, fiesty and ready to fight as always!

They arrived at the Pokemon Center, and Mark told him he was in the Raikou dorm as well. *Great. Just great* was Ernesto's first thought. If he lost now, the whole dorm would probably find out...and he would be known as the new boy who lost on the very first day. *Alright Nestor stop it now, you are not like this!* He reminded himself. "Alright Mark, show me what you got!" Nestor said, as his opponent was walking to the other side of the field. As Ernesto was getting ready to battle, he started calming down. This was what he was good at, his strong suite, so to say. After a few thoughts, he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. In that exact moment, Mark released his own Pokemon: A Ninjask.

*Alright, let's get this started*. "Go Albert, time to battle" Ernesto shouted, as he released his Magnemite from the Pokeball. The Ninjask seemed ready to go at it, and Albert buzzed around, his eye focused at the opposing Pokemon.

Mark should have figured he'd start with Magnemite. Able would be at a disadvantage against any potential Electric Type moves. With what Mark had planned though, Able would just have to hold out for a little while before things finally kicked in. "Alright Able, you know the drill. Hold your ground!" Mark said. Able nodded and held its claws up in a defensive cross pattern, triggering Protect. Able would be immune to the next incoming move.

The type matchup seemed to favor Nestor, which made him feel more at ease. He had fought a Ninjask once, they were extremey fast and could hit very hard. Knowing that, he didn't have to think too long about what move to use. "Albert, let's get started with Electroweb, go for it!" Nestor called out his command, hoping to weaken the Ninjask and slowing it down in the process. The electric web connected with the opposing Pokemon, but nothing at all happened. At first confused, Nestor remembered: *Oh right, Ninjask can use protect!* That had to be the reason his attack did nothing. Albert kept buzzing, waiting for the Ninjask to react.

Yikes! It knew Electroweb? Mark was glad he chose to start with Protect. A move like that could hold back his strategy. As Able protected against that attack, her speed would begin to increase drasticly. Mark wasn't dealing with a Physical attacker so Swords Dance would be unnecesary for this strategy.

"Good move there, If Able was hit with that then her speed would end up the same. I was hoping to stretch this on longer but I'm going to have to take a different approach. Able! Baton Pass!" Mark called out. Able formed a glowing Baton into its claws and threw it up into the air, quickly returning back into its Pokeball. Swiftly, Mark called out his newly captured Ditto, Xerox who would catch the Baton, and obtain Able's speed boost. Thanks to its ability, Xerox immediately transformed into the opposing Magnemite, only slightly faster.

"This is your first battle Xerox. Lets see what you got!" Mark said confidently.

By the looks of things, Nestor had been able to disrupt Mark's tactic a bit. The protect had prevented any damage from happening, but his opponent knew his Ninjask's Speed Boost wouldn't be as useful now. Nestor knew his Albert was a very slow Steel-type, but keeping the opponent from raising his stats was always a good thing. As Mark used the Baton Pass, Nestor realized he was a very strategic trainer. He had a solid gameplan, and was ready to go through with it.

When the Ninjask was back in his Pokeball, Mark sent out a Ditto, which immediately transformed into a Magnemite. Nestor knew the two Pokemon could not really damage each other, so he had to come up with something. It was a 2 on 2 battle, and Nestor knew what 2 Pokemon his opponent would use. Since Ditto was now a Magnemite, he was weak to Fire...just like the Ninjask. But he didn't want to call back his Albert just jet. "Albert, go for Signal Beam!" He exclaimed. Nestor knew it wouldn't hurt too much, but what he was really hoping for was to get his opponent confused. The multi-colored beam hit the opposing Pokemon, knocking it back just a bit.

Xerox winced a bit from the incoming attack. It didn't hurt too much due to the Steel Typing. Mark knew he wasn't at the top of his game right now with his choice of teammates but this was all part of developing a strategy. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. A Pokemon switching to counter what Xerox just transformed into would be troublesome, especially when he had no idea what moves the Pokemon would have.

Xerox meanwhile processed the Magnemites different moves, figuring out its entire moveset. Each of their moves wouldn't be very effective on eachother. Xerox decided to simply counter with Shock Wave. It'd be much stronger then Signal Beam due to the typing and would never miss. It'd be a struggle, but with Xerox's speed, he could hopefully wittle down the Magnemite.

The opponent countered with a Shock Wave, which would do more damage than Signal Beam, but not that much. The battle had already developed in some kind of stalling game, with 2 Magnemites who were unable to really damage each other. *This will lead nowhere* Ernesto though, and decided to change it up. After all, he could always get Albert back into the battle later.

"Albert, you did good, come back!" Nestor said, and a red beam returned the Magnemite back to his Pokeball. Nestor grabbed another of his Pokeballs and sent out his Llamas, the Combusken. "Let's go Llamas, time to heat up this battle!" He added with a smile on his face. The Combusken appeared on the spot his partner was standing on a few seconds ago. He took a ready battle stance, eager to make a move.

Mark's strategy wasn't working in his favor. This was Ditto's first battle and Mark's first time using Ditto in a serious battle. But that was all part of an experiement. Not everything always worked out. It just meant Mark would have to rethink his approach. It could be the Baton Pass strategy. It perhaps just took too long to be worth trying? Or his type disadvantage. For now, Xerox would have to take on the Combusken in his Magnemite form. Mark didn't want to risk switching back to Able.

"Alright Xerox, we're in a tight spot, but its not over until its over! Another Shock Wave!" Mark shouted out. The Magnemite released another unavoidable wave of electricity toward the Combusken.

The Shock Wave hit the Combusken pretty hard, but Llamas took the hit and was ready to attack himself. In Nestor's head, the choice seemed pretty clear: A Flame Charge would be super-effective against the opponent, and would raise Combusken's speed as well. Combined with his own Speed Bost ability, he could even outspeed the Ninjask later. Enresto started to feel more comfortable every second that passed. He knew the battle was far from over, but he was holding his own pretty well.

"Llamas, go for a Flame Charge, now!" He said, and the Combusken immediatly took action: Flames started surrounding the Pokemon, as he crashed with high speed into the Magnemite. *Awesome, this is working out* Nestor thought.

The Magnemite would be hit directly by the Flame Charge. It took some heavy damage but its natural defenses helped it stay in play. That Combusken seemed to have the same ability as Able. If that Combusken outspeeds Able then Mark would end up in trouble. Time to steal his tactic!

"Xerox! Electroweb!" Mark called out. Copying right out of Ernesto's book, Mark planned to keep that Combusken's speed in check so that once Able was out, she'd be able to at least outspeed it.

A sticky electric web trapped his Combusken, damaging it and slowing it down at the same time. How did he not see this coming?! Of course, Mark could just go ahead and use the same tactic Nestor himself had used before. *Nice move, Mark* He thought, as he made some calculations. Electroweb would slow down Llamas, but using both Flame Charge and Speed Boost should still allow him to gain some speed right? Nestor was not sure if he should go for another move...but he needed the speed for later probably. Tough choices.

"Combusken, go for Flame Charge again, we need to keep your speed up!" Nestor decided to stick with his current plan, and if things went south, he hoped to have enough time to change strategies. The Combusken created again red flames around him, and crashed into the Magnemite again, this time at a slightly higher speed.

That last attack sent Xerox down for the count. Mark's lack of experience controlling the Ditto as well as just the situation in general sent Mark down to one Pokemon. Next chance he had, Mark would have to rethink his strategy. For now, Mark would have to rely on Able's strength alone.

"Alright Able, It's up to you.Lets go!" Mark shouted out as Able was sent into the battlefield. The bug type stared the Combusken down, eager to finally have itself a proper one on one battle rather then just be support.

"Alright Able, lets get right to work. Slash!" Mark called out. The Speedy Ninjask would zip around through the battlefield and aim to slice the Combusken with her claws.

As the Magnemite fell to the ground and went back to Mark's Pokeball, Ernesto couldn't help but feel both happy and relieved at the same time. He had been really concerned at the beginning of the battle, but his strategy and Pokemon came through. Now, all he had to take care of was the Ninjask.

The speedy bug Pokemon moved so fast across the battlefield, it was difficult to keep up just lookinf at it. As he came close to Llamas, its claws slashed the Combusken across his upper body, sending Llamas to the ground, He tried to get up, but couldn't. The Magnemite had damaged it enough to let Ninjask finish the job. Ernesto was very proud of his Pokemon. "Come back Llamas, time to rest up" he said, returning the Pokemon to his Pokeball. It was all up to Albert now. "Come on Albert, you can finish this!" The Magnemite appeared on the field, ready to take on the Ninjask again. Ernesto had no doubt in his mind as to what move to use.

"You know what to do, go for Electro Web!" He shouted, and the Magnemite attacked with a web made out of pure electricity again.

Able held up her claws as the Elecoweb came flying at her. The webbing indeed slowed her down but thanks to Speed Boost, it would remain neutral. Able overall had more experience then Xerox having been one of Mark's first captures in the Academy. She was going to need more power to break through the Steel Type though.

The Ninjask would begin to fly around Albert at a quick pace just to throw it off a little. Double Team would be useless due to Shock Wave, so it was just down to brute force. "Swords Dance!" Mark called out. As Able flew circles around the Magnemite, she would begin the slice at her own claws as if sharpening them to prepare herself for the next attack.

Looking at the Ninjask quickly moving in circles around Albert and preparing for an attack, Ernesto rethought his strategy: Ninjask would be too fast for Albert either way, and since Llamas was down and out, going for another electro web made no sense. *It's time to gor for all or nothing and finish this* he thought, deciding to go for his most powerful move. He suddenly thought of how useful the Thunderbolt TM would have been, but that didn't matter anymore.

"Albert, give it your all and go for Shock Wave!" Ernesto exclaimed. The move did more damage and wouldn't miss, so it seemed the better choice. The Magnemite generated a beam of electricity around its magnets, and shot it right at the opposing bug Pokemon.

Able would inevitably be caught into the electric beam. Even the fastest Pokemon alive wouldn't be able to avoid a move like that. Able was even starting to show signs of weakness to the attacks, despite being a much higher level. All or nothing at this point!

"Alright Able, strike through that steel as hard as you can! Slash!" Mark called out. Able flew back a distance and aimed to get some momentum. As soon as she was far enough, she flew staight toward the Magnemite and used Slash with all her might! A critical hit would be great right about now, but it would all depend on Able.

The Ninjask's claws hit Magnemite really hard, which made it float in a weird pattern, up and down, left and right. For a moment, Ernesto wasn't sure if Albert would take the hit.On one hand, the Ninjask had used a Swords Dance, but on the other, Steel Types resisted Normal Attacks, and Magnemite had pretty good defences too. After a moment of shock, the Magnemite seemed to still be able to fight, although he looked pretty wounded.

*This is such a close battle* Ernesto started thinking *It could really be anyone's match*. He didn't care anymore about winning or losing. This had been a great match, and both trainers were doing their best to outclass the other. *One more attack...if this doesn't finish off Ninjask, it's over for me* was the thought that ran through Ernesto's mind, as he called out his last attack: "Albert, one more time, go for Shock Wave and give it your all!" The Magnemite was weakened, but not out yet, and he attacked with another beam of electricity.

Mark was fairly surprsed that Magnemite was able to survive that hit and another Shock Wave was about to hit Able. Mark had to think fast. "Protect!" He shouted out. Before the Shock Wave hit, Able managed to succesfully block the attack with her claws and come out unphased. She glared down at the Magnemite and took this chance to get some payback!

"One more Slash!!" Mark shouted. The Ninjask flew back once more and cut through Albert one more time.

Ernesto thought it was done. Magnemite barely survived the hit and managed to counter with a Shock Wave. But just before the electric beam struck the Ninjask, it managed to protect itself, receiving no damage from the attack. At that moment, Nestor knew it was over. The Ninjask was fast, too fast, and there was no way Albert would take another hit. Just a second after protecting, the bug Pokemon already landed another slash, knocking the Magnemite back and making it fall to the ground. The battle was now over, and the boy walked over to his Magnemite. "Thank you Albert, you were awesome!" Nestor said, as he picked it up. Albert had his eye closed, and Nestor was sure he was done for the day.

*I'm not...upset* he realized, as he was holding his injured Magnemite. Why should he? The battle was great and so close, it could have been anyone's match. *This is just the beginning. I'm here to get better, and i will!* Nestor was usually in a bad mood after losing a battle, but not this time. Mark had been here longer, and he had warned Nestor when he said he had beaten students from higher ranked dorms. Nestor was glad he got to battle someone experienced, and couldn't wait to meet more trainers like his recent opponent.

Ernesto walked over to Mark. "Hey, that was a great battle, your Ninjask is awesome!" he told Mark. "Next time i will get you though!" Nestor added, and he meant every single word he just said. "I guess we should enter the PokeCenter and get our Pokemon healed up, right?"

Mark panted a bit from the battle. "Phew... good job Able. Come on back." Mark said. That was a rough recovery. If not for Able's higher level, he would have lost that battle. He had to quit being a show off and focus on what worked. On the bright side, it was a good battle nonetheless and Mark learned a thing or two from it.

"Good Battle there. I made some pretty bad moves back there but you have some pretty good techniques under your belt. That was Xerox's first battle actually so we're still a bit Rusty. But good job countering my strategy." Mark said. For a new trainer he wasn't half bad.

"But yeah, we should head into the Pokemon Center. I'm expecting two friends of mine in there." He added.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Mauve Banzett

Mauve and his Pokemon had just finished their food, resting themselves from such a hearty meal. "Ah, yes... such a wonderful deli. I could definitely come back to this place." A grin grew on his face, as he looked around Oaktown. Various people passed by, the busy streets making him want to wander as well. Just then, the waiter ha returned. "I trust you had a pleasant meal, sir?" The waiter placed the check gently, asking while giving a warm smile towards Mauve and his Pokemon.

"Oh, absolutely, sir. Thank you. Now, let's see..." Mauve pulled out his wallet, and brought out exact change. The waiter thanked him, and wished him a good day. "Hmm... yes, maybe we should take a look around town. A nice walk wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Venin, Mira, would you like to accompany Toxy and I?" Only Venin nodded. Mira, however, responded with a yawn. She was particularly tired from gobbling up her food. "Well, alright then. Mira, sweety, return." After Mira was ported back into her Pokeball, Mauve scooped up Toxy into his caring arms, hold her close to his chest. "Venin, Toxy, let's have a look around!"

Mauve's Seviper slithered close by Mauve's side, eying anyone getting too close. Toxy, however, was simply comfortable resting her eyes and enjoying the warmth of her trainer's chest. Mauve and his Pokemon began touring Oaktown, taking in the sights and such.

OOC: If anyone would like to interact with my character, feel free to do so.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
(For those not in the loop, Lucia and her mon are all speaking pokemon so humans can't understand them, but other pokemon can.)

Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Running in the 90s!​

Lucia thought for a moment and turned to Val, "We have to find Mark." She looked at the Smeargle and shook her head, "You know what, we don't need you. Want to wallow around and just not do anything about this? Then fine! Be uncaring like the hopeless piece of s**t you are! You could have at least given a warning of some sort but you didn't!" Lucia was quick to speed off as Tyro glanced at the girls, "Uh… she can get fiery like that." He said as sort of weak apology before the Blaziken rushed after the Porygon-Z.

Lucia meanwhile floated past everything as she hurried to the pokemon center, barely avoiding a boy on the street who held a Cascoon and floated just a bit higher to avoid the Seviper there as well. "Sorry!" She cried back, but mentally berated herself. It wasn't as if the boy could understand her words anyway! She kept on running but soon Tyro was next to her, the Blazikne had swerved around the boy and the fire type didn't look the least bit tired. "So pokemon center huh?" He asked. "You might want to get a communicator so we don't have to run everywhere." He commented.

Lucia just grunted as she neared the center and could see Mark with another boy there. She soon stopped before her friend and waved her fin arms around wildly. "We have problems Mark!" She cried out, "Team Rocket is allied with Devon or someone in Devon! That's why this machine was here! The machine is gone I think but it's Devon's products! Devon will be coming to the academy and that means they might use the machines to brainwash students still trapped as pokemon!" He fin arms clutched his face, "Do you understand me!? We are in deep trouble here!"

It was then that Lucia remembered Mark was with someone else and the Porygon-Z floated on back, "Uh… how do you do?" She asked and then sighed when she once again realized he wouldn't understand her. "Mark, we need to find somewhere else to stay. I… I don't think the academy is safe anymore. If Devon has already secured the place to send machines too… I just don't know. We need to warn someone, but what if the teachers are in on it, or what if there are more spies!?"

Tyro meanwhile casually strolled up and leaned against the wall, dully watching his former trainer spazzing out. "Hey Able." He said with a nod to the bug, "How's it hanging?"

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Samantha and Dan'jel - Oak City
Dan'jel packed his stuff around his room, looking back at Totodile who still kept sitting on the bad occasionally crawling around on it "Yeah, I know you want to go out again. But first let me un pack everything, don't want to carry so much around me" He packed a bunch of clothes in his closet, well more pushed he didn't care if they stacked up. Just that they stayed in the closet and didn't jump out was his main goal.

After a few minutes of packing his clothes he went on and turned around to Totodile, smiling a little "Hey... guess what? We can go now!" Totodile jumped a little from the bed, already heading for the door in a rush "Hey! Hold on, before we go we need to determine where, alright?" Totodile let his shoulders hang a bit but looked at Dan'jel with a curious look, who now was searching for his map "...I knew, I shouldn't have thrown my stuff around like that, where is it!" He finally pulled out a clutched paper, fondling it open after a minute, it was clearly the map of the island. After a while of thinking Dan'jel and Totodile came to the conclusion that the only place of interest would be "Oak Town! You want to visit that too?" Totodile nodded a bunch "Alright, gonna grab my backpack then again and we can go"

With that Dan'jel and Totodile headed off to their newest destination
Samantha, meanwhile, wandered around Oak Town with Sid at her side. She was in awe of the size and scope of the academy.

"Man, the brochures don't do this place justice!' Samantha exclaimed, looking around the town with childlike enthusiasm. Shops and stalls around every corner; it reminded her of Slateport back in Hoenn. So many sights to see, places to eat, shops to browse - she could definitely see this city becoming a regular hangout for her.

As she continued her stroll throughout the town, she suddenly realized that she had neglected to eat during the trip here. Her hunger had finally caught up with her, and she began to search for a place to eat. "Come on, Sid, let's go get some food." The Duskull simply gave her a vacant glare, following behind her as they went in search of a place to eat.

Leaving the dorms Totodile already went ahead, in excitement to see what the Academy could hold for him to explore "Ail! Come back, you stay close to me for now!" Totodile agreed with some protests it was always hard for Dan'jel controlling this ball of energy. While they went on the vague direction that lead out to Oak Town, this time they knew how to get to their destination, and Totodile followed close to the steps of Dan'jel. Normally he would have him put in a Pokeball but for this time he thought it would be better to leave him running around and look at the place first-hand.

With that they reached soon the way to Oak Town, from where it was a nice walk for both. Totodile now kept running off, even if Dan'jel tried to stop him several times. For Dan'jel the walk to Oak Town gave him time again to let his mind wander, when he didn't had to call Totodile back, and so he began to think what maybe would happen in Oak Town. He heard that place was known to be fuller of people, and other trainers and being a difference to the Academy.

He pulled on his backpack again, walking on the path, and coming more and more to Oak Town. Even if Totodile's curiousity gave him a hard time.

Samantha walked around, on a hunt for an eatery. She looked towards the distance some, spotting what looked to be a small smoothie stand.

"Score!" she cheered to herself. She walked over to the small stand, taking a good look at all the menu items. All sorts of berry smoothies, as well as different types of sandwhichs and wraps. A young waiter came to the front to take her order, and she happily pointed out her choices. "Let's see... for me, I'd like a Sitrus-berry smoothie, and a club sandwich. What about you, Sid?"
The Duskull type just floated silently, his red eye shifting between the gaps in his skull. Samathana shrugged; Sid was just no fun sometimes. "Ah, just get him some berry juice I guess. Make it Pecha; that's his favorite."

The waiter took her order, Samantha taking a seat at the counter as she waited for her food. After a few minutes, she had her sandwich and drinks, sliding the berry juice across the counter to Sid, who just looked at it as if it were some kind of foreign object. Samantha shrugged, happy to have something to eat at last.

Dan'jel was trying to 'collect' Totodile again, as he finally did it Totodile began to jump in his arms "Ahrg... what is it, Ail?" He pointed hastily up ahead as Dan'jel looked into the direction he saw the faint towers of buildings "Guess the walk is over, Oak Town!" Dan'jel looked down to the Totodile he still had in his arms "The walk wasn't that long now, was it?" Totodile just made a quiet "Toto" sound in response to this as Dan'jel let him down again, he jumped out of his arms as he was close to the ground.

They started to walk around the Town, now Dan'jel was used to an area like this, from his time in Olivine city, and he liked it and explored some more. Of course he couldn't hold Totodile still and so even against the protest put him back inside his Pokeball. With that taken care of he walked around, bumping into people because he was too long staring what was around him instead of in front of him. But he didn't really care, he got tired soon enough making the walk around. Now thinking to himself "Wonder what I can find here, in terms of shops and so on..."
Dan'jel set off again walking past several shops but nothing catched quite his interest as he was walking past. And then, there was this smoothie shop "I never tried something like this in my life... maybe I should while I'm here"

Samantha didn't notice the approaching trainer, too focused on her meal. However, Sid looked at the approaching boy, staring at him. It was hard to tell what the Duskull was thinking, but his eye never left the boy as he approached. Samantha turned in her chair, seeing Duskull staring at something in the distance.

"What are you looking at, Sid?" she asked, looking over in the same direction. She finally noticed the approaching trainer. "It's just another trainer Sid. Don't need to act all creepy and stare at him." The Duskull said nothing, his gaze fixed on the boy.

Dan'jel slowly took in the scenery, thinking that is something Ail would enjoy too. He pulled out his Pokeball again and let Totodile out "Look what I found, now let's go in here together, maybe they have something for you too" As Dan'jel let his eyes wander he noticed a Duskull staring at him, his legs always felt kind of shaky if he knew people were noticing him.

And so as he slowly walked up to the counter to order something, was Ail busy running around under tables. Until he walked suddenly out of a table right next to Dan'jel, he tried to avoid Ail but the result was that he slipped "Uwaahhh No! what are you doing Ail!" But he could prevent falling on his face, and only fell on his hand but still laying there and sighing as Totodile jumped on his chest and looked at him with a curious look, asking as why he just fell.

Samantha saw the boy walk in and promptly trip, falling to the ground. She quickly put her food away and walked over to him, reaching out her hand to pull him up.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" Meanwhile, Sid just continued floating in his seat, snickering at the boy's misfortune.

"Nah, I just like to lay on hard surfaces for fun" He said with a little smile, but then waved to Ail to get off him "Thank you for the offer but" Pushing himself up again he just felt the burn of shame, that just got created but try overplaying it.

Looking around he saw the duskull from earlier who was also a cause of this, Dan'jel knew but he looked back at the girl "Again thank you, but I am doing good" Totodile was crawling between his legs looking curiously up to the girl.

"That's good," Samantha said, relieved that the boy was okay. She was completely oblivious to Sid's laughing, instead holding her hand out to offer a handshake, "My name is Samantha, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

Dan'jel slowly took his hand up to shake hers "Dan'jel... just call me Dan" He looked down to his feet "And this is" With that the Totodile jumped a bit and began circling around her, even though Dan'jel sighed and said with a apologetic smile "...Ail"

Samantha laughed at the Totodile's antics. She bent down slightly to pet the water-type on the head. "It's nice to meet you too, Ail!" She straightened herself out before adressing Dan'jel again "So, are you a resident here? Or are you a student at the Academy?"

He was looking at her now "oh, I am a student at the Academy... even though I just came here" He scratched himself with one hand behind his back, he didn't wanted to seem like a total beginner, but he probably has made the wrong first impression already. Ail was also turning to go around the room again, trying to entertain himself and so Dan'jel was relieved that he didn't had to worry about him that much anymore.

"That's neat, I just arrived here myself," Samantha said with a smile. "Here, why don't you come sit with me and we can talk over snacks? This place has really great smoothies!"
Dan'jel tried to find Ail one last time before looking back at Samantha "Ah, yeah sounds great. I never even had one, so perfect to try my first one" He followed her offer and sat himself down with a little smile. Samatha took her seat again, her and Dan'jel chatting and getting to know each other.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark,Lucia,Idan, and Ernesto
Mark's Pokemon would each get healed up after a bit of waiting. He also let Able out of her ball to fly around and do a bit of stretching. After sitting down, it wouldn't be long before Lucia would fly in flailing her arms around and rushing right too Mark.

Mark just backed up a little as Lucia seemed to be shouting her discoverys right in his face. She was literally holding onto his cheeks and going into panic mode. Mark checked listened to his translator and had alot of trouble taking in all of that information. He leaned closer to Lucia, not wanting to confuse his new friend or get him involved in the whole mess. He had a habit of getting them hurt that way.

"...w-what? Devon? Team Rocket? Lucia that sounds kind of far fetched... but, apparently the Machine in that abandoned house vanished a little while ago... I doubt the teachers are in on it. They're too smart to do something like that to trainers but if theres more spies back there..." Mark paused and placed a hand over his head.

Idan was sitting by the entrance ot the pokemon center, thinking about the past day. "Well, Leo, i'll guess we sleep here today" He said to his pokemon. "Wait, what on earth is she doing?" he asked himself. What he saw wasn't an illusion. It was a Porygon-z, spazzing out in panic and mumbling next to a guy. The guy said "Team Rocket? Devon..? You think Devon is involved in this?" While the porygon shouted.

Idan finally stood up, walked to the guy and said "Sounds like trouble. Devon and Team Rocket...and spies. Whoever you are, count me in. I'm Idan, from Suicune dorms, nice to meet you. Is that your Porygon?"

Ernesto walked into the Pokemon Center, still holding his Magnemite in his arms. There was a short line of trainers in front of the counter, and he patiently waited for his turn. Mark was in front of him, and after he got his Pokemon healed, he walked over to a table. Nestor handed his Magnemite and Llamas over to the nurse. He was still thinking about the intense battle he and Mark just had. *I'm sure we'll improve a lot by studying here* he thought. Ernesto was so deep in thoughts, he didnt realize the commotion behind him.

After the nurse returned the Pokeballs to Ernesto, he turned around and saw Mark talking to some guy. *Hmm maybe another student or a friend of Mark's?* He decided to walk over and introduce himself."Hey there!" he said "I'm Ernesto Kolten, a student at the Academy".

Mark apparently was talking way too loud for his own good. Another student seemed to overhear them and just go with whatever they said. Ernesto didn't seem to catch onto it thankfully but now Mark was in a situation where he may end up getting more students involved then he'd hope for. "Wait, hang on. Lets take a step backwards for a minute. And speak quieter. If what you say is true, how do you know you're not being watched? Where did you get that kind of information Lucia and how do you know its true?" Mark asked.

Idan wondered what he got himself into. Looking at both the guy and the potygon, they looked weird. "Hmm..maybe it's a reveres psychology system and they are spies...?" He thought to himself. "So what did you say was your name again?" he asked. "And is that your porygon you talking too or he just happened to seizure next to you?" He suddenly saw someone walking up there,introducing himself as Ernesto. "Hello, are you a friend of this guy?" Idan asked suspiciously.

Lucia glared back at Mark, "Listen here, maybe you shouldn't talk so loudly!?" The Porgyon paced about as that boy continued to try and chat with Mark. Not only that, but another student had to come on over and Lucia groaned REALLY loudly. "Well so much for stealth Mark!" She said as she pointed finned arm right at her friend, "They can't hear me but they can hear you fine and clear! So, technically, there can be no percentage of blame placed upon me." She said as she crossed her fin arms, "And I know cause I saw this girl that Valorie knew, and she was a smeargle and knew all this info about Devon! It just makes sense Mark!"

"Hey man, could you tell your porygon to shut up for a sec and sum up all those things for me? It sounds really important, i might try and investigate that." Idan said.

Part of Mark didn't want to believe it. Because one girl said something, that was immediately all the evidence they needed? Unless this girl is the same child that went missing. The fact that the girl ended up being a smeargle would mean she was transformed as well. But Mark still had trouble putting the facts together.

"Woah woah woah woah, everyone just shut up for a second..." Mark said as he sat down and took some time to adjust his thoughts. He spoke a little quieter. "So, your telling me that you investigated town, found a girl that Valorie happened to know which turned into a Smeargle, And the prototype we're after was also created by Devon?" Mark said, basically explaining everything to those that decided to get involved.

"This sounds crazy. It makes sense but its hard to believe... gahh... I remember when school days were simple. Heh." Mark said.

Ernesto had no clue at all as to what was going on. They were talking about a lot of things he had never heard before. The guy that was standing with Mark asked if Ernesto and him were friends. Just as Ernesto wanted to answer, he was interrupted by Mark, who began to speak again about a bunch of weird happenings.

Nestor looked at Mark ant listened very carefully, trying to get the whole picture together. Apparently, a girl had turned into a Smeargle, and some kind of machine built by Devon played an important part in it. *People that turn into Pokemon?* Nestor thought. *Never heard of such a thing happening before. And why are they being so low-profile about all this?* Those were just a few of the questions going through his head. Not knowing if he should ask for more details or not, Nestor decided to stay quiet for now. Maybe he would understand more as the conversation kept going? *If not, i'll just ask Mark later...*

Idan kept quiet, putting a whole picture piece by piece. "So apearently there are students that are now pokemon, and this guy is trying to revert it" He asked himself. For now, all he knew is that this Porygon-z had something to do with did. He decided to start a converstation with the 2nd student. "Hello, i'm Idan from suicune dorms, and you?"

The other boy suddenly looked at Nestor and introduced himself. His name was Idan, and he was a student as well, from the Suicune dorms to be exact. "Hey, nice to meet you Idan!" Ernesto replied, "I'm Ernesto from the Raikou dorm, just arrived today." *Hmm Suicune dorm...dad said the most talented students reside there*. This meant Idan had to be both very skilled in battle and intelligent. "So...a girl that turned into a Smeargle huh?" Nestor said, trying to get more information on what exactly happened. "That's very weird..."

The student said he was Ernesto. He was from Raikou, and by the looks of him he didn't know if he had failed the battle test or the written test. The name sounded weird, like it is foreign, but Idan didn't respond because he didn't want to make the new friend uncomfortable. "So yeah, smeargle, heh? So what, did you try to find a way to revert her situation back to normal?" Idan asked. "I guess that if we can find the machine or whatever it is that turned her into a pokemon, by reversing the polarity of it,we can reverse the issue". he added.

Mark shook his head. "No no no its more complicated then that. That's exactly what we were trying to do but the Prototype we're looking for is gone, possibly taken by Devon for all I know. A couple other students were turned into Pokemon, along with Lucia over here." Mark said, pointing to the Porygon.

"You guys just arrived didn't you? Then you two probobly haven't caught news of that raid on Team Rocket's base on the island. We were succesful but alot of students got transformed. Devon is supposed to send a machine over to help get all of the students transformed back into their bodies. If Devon is in cahoots with Team Rocket though, then who knows what they're sending? But... I dunno. I still think we need more evidence of the whole thing." Mark said.

*Alright finally!* Ernesto thought. Thanks to Mark's explanation, he finally knew why a girl had turned into a Smeargle. And apparently the Porygon Z was a person as well! *That's crazy...* Team Rocket - that name rang a bell. His grandpa had told him about them: A criminal organization that wanted to use Pokemon to become rich and powerful. There were a few incidents here and there in Johto, but nothing major, at least not as what was apparently happening on this island. *And i thought i would just be hitting the books around here* went through Ernesto's head.

"Alright, i guess we can't really trust Devon then" Nestor started to say. "I've just arrived and all, but if there is anything i can help you with, I'm in." He wasn't sure if this was all a bit too much for him, but he definitely did not want to be left standing on the side line. And after all, people and class mates were Pokemon now, and something had to be done!

"Okay, count me in, Mark and...Luica-z." Said Idan, perhaps a little tactlessly. "I'll do anything i can to help. I don't know why is Devon in this with team Rocket, but i do know this is a threat to the school and perhaps the entire region, and thus must be eliminated." Idan exclaimed. "Hmmm...so i guess we're an investigation squad now, right? I did want to socialize a little more here." Idan thought to himslef, "But can my pokemon be up to the task? Am i being to risky?" He hesitated a few second before claiming: "Alright, for all the pokemon and people out here, let's start!"

Lucia stared on and slowly floated to where Tyro casually leaned against the wall. She made her way to an unoccupied area of the wall and proceeded to start banging her head against it, soft clangs being heard as her metal body made contact with the brick foundation. The Blaizken looked at her and sighed, "And the best laid plans of Men and Minccino go awry." He said simply.

Lucia stopped banging, "It was supposed to be very simple." She said. "Oh but no, spill the beans Mark!" She hissed as her little fin arms flailed about. She turned to face the group, "So let me guess the next part, we form a crime fighting team and battle evil doers on our jet plane? Never mind the fact that ROCKET SPIES could be here!?" She clutched her head, "Dear Arceus, I'm becoming my mother already... look Mark, we need to probably get, oh I don't know, into a secret place of sorts, you know, some place where we CAN'T be overheard?" She floated lower to the ground and tapped an arm against the ground almost like one would tap their foot in annoyance, "Well?"

Mark nodded. "Look, you think the three of us alone can just go and tackle some kinda conspiricy? If something happens to the three of us, someone has to know about it. Someone is bound to overhear us anyways, which could lead to rumors being spread around. Could make a nice distraction. But yeah. We should find somewhere else to talk about this. Hrmm..." Mark thought about a good location to hide out in.

"Actually... I might know a good spot. Me and my old friends found a really nice place not to far up the mountains awhile back. We wanted to use it as a secret base of sorts. There was even a nice berry patch up there too. If you don't mind a bit of hiking we can set something up over there." Mark said.

"Hiking is fine, as long as we have discretion there. We don't want Rocket grunts or even students hearing us". Idan said. "So, show the way".

Mark was definitely right. If this was as big as he thought, someone might have overheard their conversation, which would have very bad consequences. "A spot up in the mountains sounds good" Ernesto said "I dont think anyone would be able to spy on us there. I dont mind walking either, so after you."

Ernesto was getting really excited. He had been on the island for what, 4 hours now? And he had already made a few friends, fought in a Pokemon match and now he was in some kind of "detective" group to help out people that turned into Pokemon. *Well, life here seems to be more exciting than in Olivine.* Then he suddenly remembered he still had Conor's Poliwag with him. *Aw crap, i should meet up with him before i go somewhere else!* Ernesto thought.

With all the things happening, he had totally forgot about their meeting. He also wondered if Conor was aware of Team Rocket and that Devon machine. *Maybe he wants to help out as well? I should ask him...*

Lucia sighed and hung her head, "Well, fine." She looked up at Mark, "But I'm not held liable if they are attacked." She insisted. "Hm... balls now. Er... pokeballs. You know what I mean!" She said to Mark as she held out her fin hand. "I figure if I'm stuck like this I might as well get back into the habit of using them."

Mark blinked at Lucia for a moment until she clarified that she wanted her Pokeballs. Guess it's make sense. Mark handed over Lucia's Pokeball belt so that she could hang onto those. She can transform now thanks to mimicing Xerox so hopefully she could take on a form that could carry them easier. "Don't worry, if anything happens then its all on me Lucia. Just stop me if I end up making another stupid choice." Mark said. He had a habit of having the worst luck in the academy. He had no idea why but the worst things seemed to happen around him.

"Hey, mark, why is 'Lucia' holding pokeballs?" Idan asked. "Well, nevermind. Hey Nestor, got any preperations to do before we leave? I'm going, you can both join if you want." He didn't wait for an answer, and started walking throught the streets of Oak town. While wandering he finally found what he was looking for: A shop that sells beds! "Finally, gosh. I thought i'll never find it". And with that, Idan walked into the shop, and asked to deliver a bed for him to his room at the dorms. "Why do you need a bed, young man?" the girl at the counter asked him. "Ummm..you see..." He called out Leo, who shot out a little ember." "Oh." The shopkeeper said. "Well, we'll deliver it for you." she said.

It looked like everyone was about to split up to get their own things done. Idan was already through the door, and it seemed like Mark was talking to the Porygon. "Hey Mark, i have to meet up with this other Student, Conor. He gave me his Poliwag and we wanted to leave Oak Town together." Ernesto explained. "I'll just go ahead and look for him, and I'll see you guys at the exit gates alright?" Mark seemed fine with it, so Ernesto grabbed his stuff and exited the Pokecenter.

As he walked through Oak Town, Nestor started to process everything he had just experienced. Team Rocket was no joke, that was certain, and after all they were just kids right? *But Mark said they raided their HQ and were succesful...so maybe they are strong enough?* Nestor had seen what Mark was capable of in battle. Where the others just as strong as Mark? Maybe even stronger? *I guess i'll be finding out soon enough* he thought, excited.

In the distance, he saw someone who looked like Conor. Ernesto started to walk faster, anxious to tell his friend about everything that had happened. With the battle and everything, he didnt let the Poliwag and Claws play as much as he wanted them to. *Oh well, there is always another time for that* Ernesto thought, as he almost reached the street light Conor was waiting at.

As the rest of the group started walking to the hiding spot, they were atopped by Idam who ran to catch up with them. "Just had to arrange a thing".

Mark looked over to Idan as he returned. Probobly just grabbing supplies or something like that. Mark was all set to start their hike but someone seemed to be missing. "Uh... Lucia? Where's Val?" He asked.

Lucia suddenly paused in mid float and blinked, "Well... s**t."

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Timothy "Tim" Wolfe: Dorm Room > Oak Town

Tim and Casty calmy made his way to the Entei dorm without any more events. The guy he bumped into was didn't seem mad that Tim had crashed into him. In fact, he didn't say anything. He just gathered his things quietly and ran away as fast as possible. He was probably another shy kid that was nervous and scared much like he was. Tim couldn't really blame the kid, new schools were scary.

He soon arrived at the housing for the students who were assigned to the Entei dorm. He looked the building up and down, and sighed. He pulled his backpack on the shoulder, and walked into the building, and searched for his room. Once he found it, he started to unpack his things, and organized everything exactly the way he liked it. It was a small room, but it was fine in Tim's eyes.

Casty floated around the room boredly, waiting for Tim to finish unpacking. Watching the guy unpack was not this Castform's idea of fun. He wanted to get out and start making friends. "Caastform!"

Tim lookes back at his Pokemon, while hanging up his clothes on the hangers, and putting them in the closet. "Yeah, I know you want to go out. Let me get my things together." After a few minutes of packing his clothes, and organizing the room to his standards, he turned around to Castform, and smilied. "Hey... guess what? We can go now!" Right at that moment, Tim's stomach started to growl. "Uh...hehe, I guess we should get some food."

"Caaaastform!" The Weather Pokemon exclaimed happily as he zipped towards the door, as Tim followed behind his Pokemon, once again studying the huge map. Oak Town wasn't that far from where his dorm was.

---

After about a half-hour walk, Tim and Casty had arrived in Oak Town. Well, technically, Casty arrived first, and he had to wait for his trainer to get there. The Castform was excited to be in a new place. Tim took the time to walk there as an opportunity to let his mind wander, and think about things. He wondered what it was going to be like at this new place. Nothing bad had happened yet, maybe this place wouldn't be so bad.

Tim walked around, in search for a good place to eat. He eventually came across a small Ice Cream shop. His mouth started to water. Ice Cream probably wasn't the best thing to have for lunch, but his Sweet Tooth was starting to crave a sweet frozen dessert. Besides, he was in a new place, it seemed like a good enough reason to celebrate with a sundae. With his mind made up, Tim and Casty entered the store.

The two of them came out a few minutes later. Tim was carrying a large cup of Vanilla Ice Cream that was drizzled in chocolate fudge, and topped with whipped cream and colored sprinkles. The entire sundae was in the shape of a Vaniluxe. It even had a straw in one of the scoops. "Now this is what I'm talkin about!" He sat down in one of the tables outside, took out a small plastic spoon, and began to dig in. While Casty started sucking on the straw.

Tim considered sharing this with his other Pokemon, but then decided against. Not because they wouldn't enjoy Ice Cream, but rather because he didn't feel comfortable bringing them out in public. His Growlithe would start growling at the passerby, while his Wingull would be frightened by them.

---

(OOC: Somebody please talk to Tim. Because he isn't really the type to approach people he doesn't know. :/)

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla sighed and huffed as she walked back to her dorm. Why can't Holly see that I was just trying to help? she thought angrily. "She's going to hurt herself if she doesn't take care of herself... How can she be so selfish and stupid?!" Kayla opened the door to her room angrily, startling her Pokemon, who were sleeping on the bed. Yuri looked up at her curiously and put a paw on Kayla's leg when she sat on the bed. She looked up at her trainer and tilted her head. Kayla scratched the Lillipup behind the ear and smiled. "I'm fine, Yuri... My leg doesn't hurt that much either..." She looked over at Rosemary, who was chasing her tail.

"Rosie, can you get me my bag? I need to eat some candy..." Kayla picked Yuri up and hugged her tightly. Rosemary grabbed Kayla's purse and dragged it over to her. Kayla smiled and grabbed it. I need to go on a walk... I can't stop thinking about Holly... Kayla pouted and grabbed the bag. She looked at her Pokemon. "Do you want to go on a walk?" she said, trying to be happy. Rosemary squeaked excitedly and jumped onto Kayla's head. Kayla managed a small smile and whistled to Yuri, who jumped off the bed to follow her. I just need some time to think... And find out how to get Holly to not hate me...

Back