• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I have was introduced late to Dark Rising and just recently finished it. I completely enjoyed it except for "Conarp" and one of the Elite 4's wobbuffet (endless tries to kill that wobbuffet) but for the most part it was great and I loved the area strictly designated to dragons. Their was a place like that in Pearl/Diamond/Platinum called Dragon village but it's wild dragon type Pokemon selection is nothing like the ones in Dragon valley. Keep up the good work DRG

Last edited:

The_Goddone

Pokemon Master
Years
Hello DarkRisingGirl and DR2 thread! I have just finished DR1 and was very impressed with it after taking a while to beat it compared to other hacks. I know this has probably been asked, but is there and updated rom or ips patch for DR2? and can you link it as well? I am really looking forward to playing it and want to play the most updated version.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Hello DarkRisingGirl and DR2 thread! I have just finished DR1 and was very impressed with it after taking a while to beat it compared to other hacks. I know this has probably been asked, but is there and updated rom or ips patch for DR2? and can you link it as well? I am really looking forward to playing it and want to play the most updated version.

Hey there! You can get the latest version on the first page buddy. It is currently on beta 2. It has quite long gameplay though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
I think he's trolling again.. I'd think DRG would post here if she's gonna update and/or would have free time... And again he is her husband it's your choice to believe him or not.. XD

It's April Fools' anyway {XD}.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
April fool was yesterday..,,,,plz stop trolling nd tell if it is beta 2 on the main page ???

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Its aprils fool for the whole year for trolls xD

No beta 1 is still the latest beta

Quit trolling will you?

I mean everywhere I go, I see your weird post getting way off-topic.

why you do this? don't you care about your reputation?

disgustingly weird -_-

anyway, forget trolls: I wanna know if someboy heard from DarkRisingGirl?

is she alright or she's busy surviving human consequences? ^_^

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
So now its April and still nothink is out, dont really think theirs anything wrong with that, she only said she was going to start work again rom hacking takes time and effort. But some of you want a wave of a magic wand. Who said she hasnt been working hard on this hack while having so many other priority's n obstacles in life. Good luck with your rom hack DarkrisingGirl as Darkrising was such an amazing game :)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Quit trolling will you?

I mean everywhere I go, I see your weird post getting way off-topic.

why you do this? don't you care about your reputation?

disgustingly weird -_-

anyway, forget trolls: I wanna know if someboy heard from DarkRisingGirl?

is she alright or she's busy surviving human consequences? ^_^

I Agree Even i Wanna Know What Happend to DRG, Hopefully she's alright:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back