• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal DNA Project [PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Rated PG14
Co-Gm ShinyDiamond​

Plot:

Two Centuries ago Aliens named Kokorians came to earth, The leader's sent there minions out to explore and bring back sample's to see if earth was a good planet for them to rule upon. The minions brang back plants, clothes, soil and all kind of earth things like that. The Kokorian leader's found the planet habitable, and ordered an invasion. The Kokorians all went to earth and corrupted animals all around and turned them into massive , strong, cruel beasts. With the animals the Kokroians attacked the city of Gardenia first, they destroyed buildings, cars, tree's, houses, anything that stood in there way. The army fought against the Kokorians but there advanced technology and corruption to the animals gave them the upper hand and defeated the army. After two days had passed since the attack the city was destroyed, people scared, the army... ruined. Then, a special group of people searched for people to destroy the Aliens with. The team was called the A.I.P.F, standing for Alien Invasion Protection Force. The A.I.P.F took in 8 teenagers, four girls and four boys. They took care of them, made sure there injuries healed so they could get ready for the dangerous adventure ahead. The A.I.P.F took DNA sample's of the teens and took some DNA sample's from animals such as Mountain Cat, Wolf, Butterfly, Monkey, Bird, Bear, bunny and tiger. The team mixed those DNA's to see what would happen, just to make sure if the DNA would react if the animal DNA fused with it. The DNA's were compatible and emerged together just fine. The next night the team took another sample of the animal DNA's and put it in the teens in there sleep, mixing there DNA. The next morning the teens woke up only to see that a few of them had tails, other's had ears and wings. Sarah was a mountain Cat, Sally was a butterfly, Bailey was a monkey, Brooke was a Bunny, Ben was a Bear, Jolt was wolf, Jack was a bird and Tom was a tiger. The team explained what they had done and that they could turn back into a normal human when all the Aliens were defeated. The teens could turn into a half human, and completely into the animal which's DNA was put in that teen. The teens were nervous and scared. They started to learn to use there powers, it was very difficult to control there complete animal form, but easy to control there half human half animal form. The next day the teens went out to battle the Aliens. The teens fought hard, all of them injured terribly.

Ever since the battle had finished the Aliens were gone, and so were the animal teens. No one knew what happened..... did they defeat the Aliens and died? or did the Aliens flee. Two Centuries later the Aliens plan to attack earth again.

You:

Choices:

- Animal Girls/Boys - If you are a animal girl/boy you start off being a normal boy/girl in school. You also know about you'r animal power's and know how to control your half human, half animal form, but you don't know about full animal form yet, and you do not know about anybody else's powers either.

- Kokorian (Alien) - If you are a Kokorian, you start off by being on you'r ship watching earth and sending out minions to have a look at the planet.

- Friend - If you are a friend, you will find out about the new eight teens and there animal powers and help them.

- Member of the new A.I.P.C - If you are a member of the new team, you start by searching for ordinary people to give animal DNA's, so they could beat the Kokorians ( you know about the Kokorian invasion, and that they are wanting to try again)

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, keep it fair to others
2. No bunnying, unless got permission of the character.
3. Not to much Romace, past kissing.
4. Dont be to rude and no bad words.
5. All regular PC rules apply here.
6. You must get injured and loose once in a while.
7. You may have two characters maximum.
8. Reservation lasts for 5 days.
9. Make sure to have lot's of fun!

Spoiler:

My SU:

Spoiler:

Other SU:
Spoiler:

Spots:

Animal Teens:
Spoiler:

Kokorians:
Spoiler:

Members of the A.I.P.F:
Spoiler:

Friends:
Spoiler:

Credit:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Name: Carina Pudding.

Nickname: Carina

Animal: A Blue Bird

Job: Animal Girl

Weapon: Harmony Bow

Attack Name: Harmony Bow

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Carina is a selfish, non working girl. She hates to be bossed around and always thinks she can do things her way, she is also spoiled yet kind,
caring and polite.
She loves to drink tea and is good at connecting with animals.

History: Caring was born in a rich family, she has a brother called Nathan that died in a limo crash on his way to college, Carina was only 6 when the limo crash happened.
Two years later Carina was with her dog, in her room when suddenly she saw a blue bird fly inside from her window.
The bird flew out of Carina's door and then Carina followed it, and the dog to. The bird flew out the open door and Carina ran out to, she saw there nest falling down from a tree, with egg's in it.
Carina tried to catch it put her hand were to cold from the snow, Carina was struggling when suddenly a glow came from her, the nest fell and all of a sudden Carina transformed, into some kind of bird.
Carina used her Harmony harp and just let the words come out from her head, she summoned her bow and used Harmony arrow at the nest, which then flew back up and landed on the brand, gently.
The blue birds thank her, she could understand what they were saying to.
another 2 years later Carina started to help people do things, but for money of course. Then, that when she became 14 and stopped wen't to high school no knowing about anybody else's powers, yet.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ RolePlayGirl 11: Awesome SU, maybe a little bit bigger Personality but other than that you are accepted!

Anyway, im gona make my SU now:

Name: Zoey Lucy Hammock

Nickname: Zoey

Animal: Mountain Cat

Job: Animal Teen

Weapon: Heart Bell.

Attack Name: Rose Bell, Full Power.

Appearance:

Half Human Half Animal:

Spoiler:

Normal Zoey:

Spoiler:

Full Cat Zoey:

Spoiler:

Personality: In one word Zoey is Hasty, she is also very Joll, Hypery and is usually late, she also dreams away in classes allot.
Zoey is kind, and loving for her family, she feels like a freak with her animal power's but not that much.
Her cat ears and tail pop out allot when she's exited or nervous, and she can't help it. Other than anything else Zoey has a rough side, but not to rough.
Zoey is also a great at encouraging friends, and herself to do anything that may be impossible.

History: When Zoey was three, her parents moved to America, cause of her weird parent's job.
Zoey wen't to Nursery, she was always so hyper around other kids, she hated Nursery. One day, when Zoey was 5 she was out of Nursery and had to go to school, her parent's didn't care what school she wen't to so she just send her to any that was near to there house.
Zoey now totally hated school due to the fact of, needing to do work, bullies, and a ton of homework. Then, the three years later, Zoey was eight and got her animal power's, on the same day as Corina did.
Zoey saw the cutest boy in school and started to blush seeing him walk right past her, then the boy turned to look at her, she was so nervous that her ears popped out.
Zoey noticed her ears, luckily he wasn't looking anymore, Zoey tried to push down her ears, it was so weird. Then the boy, named Tom, looked back at Zoey and asked why she was holding her book on her head, Zoey giggled nervously then slowly walked off the bench and ran inside.
Zoey wen't in the girls bathroom and managed to put her ears back in her head, she was so confused! Seven years later Zoey is fifteen and in high school, in the same high school and Corina and Tom. And can control her part cat powers, but still doesn't know why she has them. Now, Zoey is in Algebra class snoozing on her desk thinking dreaming about her powers and Tom.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Wow. I see RolePlayGirl 11 has already signed up!

Ok, :7: I'm gonna put up my SU now! :)

Name: Enzeru Giniro

Nickname: None.

Animal: Fox

Weapon: Bowstaff (Able to shrink the Bowstaff the size of a pen to put it away for safe keeping.)

Attack Name: Aerial Rampage

Appearance:

Normal Enzeru

Spoiler:

Half-Animal

Spoiler:

Full Animal

Spoiler:

Personality: Enzeru isn't all that hyper & happy. He acts pretty cool no matter the situation. Actually, he acts cool even outside of danger. Don't judge him by his appearance. Enzeru is kind-hearted & is willing to help others. He acts like he's paying attention to something else not related to a problem, but he actually would be listening. He tends to do things alone, but is willing to ask for assistance when needed.

History: It was the day of his 5th birthday. Enzeru always had a happy normal life for the past 5 years. He was walking back to his house for his surpise party with his mother. Her mother, however, had a heart attack right there & instantly died.

The party was cancelled & his father started planning for his wife's funural. During the funural Enzeru was really sad & crying for his mom, devestated to see her gone. His father was there to comfort him, telling him everything was gonna be okay.

Throughout his years, Enzeru had become less caring in school & rejects anything happy to him, even girls. Because of this he became the popular boy in school, even in high school. This school is the same school that Carina & Zoey go to I might add. He also takes track 'n field since he has very high stamina.

Even though he is popular in school, Enzeru's life at home isn't all that good. He is distant from his dad, & his father punishes him & is always mean to him, but that's rarely. Most of the time they stay quiet from each other, leaving Enzeru to mind his own business in his room.

One day, on a time challenge with other teens, he was preparing to race & get another good time. In the bathroom washing his face, Enzeru noticed something inside his pants. What was revealed was a tail that looked like a fox's tail. It freaked out Enzeru a little. He tried to hide it with his mind or whatever, & managed to conceal it. Afterwards, he went to the starting line for time practice. When he started running, he noticed he was going a little fast, way ahead of everyone else. It took a while to realize he had fox powers. This was only on his 2nd year in high school.

Now on his 3rd year of high school, Enzeru is still popular & is in class right now, Algebra which is one of his best subjects. He has straight A's & is listening well to the teacher's lecture on a math subject.

Pretty cool history right?

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Finished

Name: Katrina Dawson

Nickname: Kitty (even though she's not a cat)

Animal: Fox

Weapon: Katana

Attack Name: Thunder Strike

Appearance:

Half Animal:
Spoiler:

Regular Katrina:
Spoiler:

Full Animal Form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Katrina is normally very shy and timid staying away from others until she can trust them. She can't stand being around loud noises and if she thinks someone is going to hit her she'll go into flashbacks. Once she trusts someone Katrina will be very protective not wanting to see them hurt. Katrina almost always thinks things through the only times she doesn't are if her fox instincts surface or if there is no time to think in a situation.

History: Katrina was born and raised by an abusive single father. Her mother had died shortly after her birth leaving her alone in the care of an alcoholic teenage father. As she grew up she was in the hospital many times for broken bones and bruises but she always lied to the social workers, saying "Daddy would never hit me, I just fell" and it was never questioned. Her fathers abuse contributed to her low self esteem and also to the fact that she will defend others. On her tenth birthday her father went out drinking and locked her in her room without so much even acknowledging the fact it was her birthday.

While crying in her room she put her head in her hands and felt something weird on her head. Running to a mirror she was shocked to see she had fox ears and a tail her first thoughts being that her father had come back and knocked her out or killed her but soon found out it was real. For the next three years Katrina trained in secret her father unaware and came to control and understand some of her fox powers.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Can you also reserve me a spot for a animal team? thanks (this is my first RP and i like animal people)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well I had nothing else to do :) so I completed my SU, let me know if I need to fix anything

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2011
Can you please reserve me for the friends spot? :) I like the plot gist of it. //First RP... Yeah...

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Ok im gonna make my SU now. (he's gona be the guy from shinysweety's history)

Name: Tom Lang

Nickname: Tom

Animal: Dog

Job: Animal

Weapon: Woof Staff

Attack Name: Bark attack

Appearance:

Dog form:
Spoiler:

Normal form:
Spoiler:

Full Dog form:
Spoiler:

Personality: He is kind, energetic and quiet the charmer. He loves to be around other people, especially girls. He has a super cute smile and has two best friends name Jim and Josh who hang around him all the time, almost never leaving him alone for the popularity. He is also popular.

History: When Tom was only three his parent's died, he was all alone and now was a orphan.
Two years later he wen't to school with Zoey, Jim, Josh,Enzeru and Carina.
He discovered his power's at his new home, with a new family when he was feeding his birds, they didn't want to eat from his hand so his ears and tail popped and and growled at them and they ate.
Ever since his birds were scared of him and he kept his freak powers a secret.
Tom hated it cause whenever he got angry, or nervous or exited his ears and tail would pop up and ruin his hair.

Tom is now 17 and is in high school still with those other people, he is also in Algebra class two desks next to Zoey.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Wow, a lot of people already signed up, especially a few I know. I'll be hoping I can stay online longer since I can't use my phone anymore except during school. Good thing I'm using my computer right now! Can't wait to see who else will join!

Back