• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Do you have all the files ? Maybe the download was corrupted or you accidentaly didnt extract one file or so ? Try executing the game as the Administrator

megaupload is dead please upload to mediafire... Please im beggin' you.
Man are you serious? go to the previous page and check the post of a guy with an avatar with articuno, he posted a mediafire link for the game ._.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
well i don't really know, didn't have any problems whatsoever... did you try running as administrator?

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
My bad for the double post but two other questions:

1) When pokemon attack the animation is just a little fireball. Is this suppose to be the case?

2) I feel like battles are running abnormally slow, but other ROMs and ROM Hacks (which I know aren't the exact same) run fine so I doubt its my computer. Any ideas?

Great job!

bumping my question as I saw answers to other peoples more recent questions but this one seems to have been overlooked. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2016
1) It was supposed to be the little fireball, but the game was already updated and it doesn't have those anymore.

2) in the new version you set a speed up button (z in the older version) you just need to keep the speed up button pressed before an action to speed it up (like before a dialogue, the menus or a battle), try that.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
emm i'm download from media fire and attack animation is fireball
so my pokemon raptor is not latest patch yet?

Years
Well i've got tons of carbos/iron/proteins by mining in Mastric City. And it seems like i can use them all on 1 pokemon. There's no limit... Used like 50 proteins on Electivire and I can still use more.

Is this a bugg or its supposed to be like it is?

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
@Drew1-UP look like one or two pages back for a mediafire dl

anyone wanna battle my team?
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I just got my second badge I'll start trading when I catch more pokemon

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
Years
Wow, I'm impressed so far. This is a really well-designed game. I love the tilesets and the colourizer menu's pretty awesome. Good music, too. I'm only in home town so dunno about the story yet, but I'm thinking it's gonna be epic.
Only problem I have is that you can't speed up battles - but that's just because I'm impatient when grinding and used to being able to amp up the emulator.
Damn good game, this. Good work!

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
Here's a noobish question.Basically, I downloaded the Mediafire link one. Now what? There's no .gba file. So how am I meant to run it? Does it need to b patched or something?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
This isn't a ROM like FireRed or something.The 29mb you download is the complete game. It has it's own game.exe file, so you don't need emulators....

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
Years
Rage.
I just came across a shiny Girafarig, my first shiny outside of the ones I've come across that have been planted in hacks...
It did not want to be caught. I just missed out on catching my first shiny. *Sigh*

Okay, irrelevant rant is over. Sadface.

Years
Um.... I tried to open the link to Pokemon raptor but...It has some FBI warning about piracy.What is that all about? and you guys haven't edited this tread for like, 5 years! can i get some answers here?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hi, is there any chatroom where pokemon raptor ex could exchange pokemon data by trading?

If anyone would like to try on my team here's my team code :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Back