• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
@Geras - I blame my crappy internet.

@Kenneth and Cheryll - I will post soon enough to continue the interaction :)

@Pink - Come to think of it, I too am curious about the festival.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Don't blame your ISP, gimme. It's been happening to a lot of us.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
You can find stands with food, games and lots of accessoires for Youkai. The accessoires can be anything. Necklaces, earings, sunglasses, books, beautiful tea cups, etc.

Food can be anything too. This could be raw meat, fish and chips, blood bags, hamburgers, raw fish, cupcakes, apple pie, blueberry pie, etc.

wow and what a suprise? Games can be anything too ^^ It can be anything that you can find on a fair in the human world.

More questions? c:

Lord Sephear&Dusk- I'll post as Luna when I get back home from getting some stuff for college. This should be in a few hours. If I won't be able to post around that time than it'll definitely be up tonight.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
You got it baws lady, I needs sleepies now so the waiting won't be a problem for me!

I love fairs.

Khawill

<3
Years
Hey pink, small typo in your post: "and he still didn't bother to save her life even though she was being very stubborn."

Also, I solemnly swear not to break any stands while at the festival.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I saw it, I'll fix it soon d:

You better not break any stands though.

I saw it, I'll fix it soon d:

You better not break any stands though.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I don't think anybody could stand Frio if he broke anything. I mean its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt right?

By the way, has Sagashi moved in a Frio's roommate?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, considering he joined around the same time the spot opened up, he was pretty much dead-set on getting that dorm. He doesn't currently know he has a roommate, though, considering Frio's doing all that weird stuff.

Speaking of which, he's open for interaction again.

And I can't post as Yami until Luna post goes up.

Khawill

<3
Years
If he heard an explosion or other destructive noise come from the room, do you think he would have a reason? If not Frio might just bump into him at the festival.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted as Nami and will post as Luna tomorrow. Maybe I'll wake Ryuu and Divine as well ^^

Sorry for the short post d:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I decided to let Chris show off a little at the festival, incorporating a couple of NPC nekos. If anyone wants to interact with him, he's walking around at the festival.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, just posted.

I do have a question though, is it alright if I bring in an NPC for this IC day, one of Cheryll's sisters coming to visit for the festival.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@Gimmie; I dunno when tomorrow is over where you're at, but I may have a post up- after I get some sleep- for Sorae before that. Also, does Allister have a cellphone?

On that note, do any of the students not have a cellphone? I mean, they gotta keep in touch.

@Gimmie; I dunno when tomorrow is over where you're at, but I may have a post up- after I get some sleep- for Sorae before that. Also, does Allister have a cellphone?

On that note, do any of the students not have a cellphone? I mean, they gotta keep in touch.

Last edited:
Back