• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hewo :)

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 1, 2004
Hi all!

I played Pokemon Red and Blue all the way through which seems like many years ago...after that I lost contact with the friends I use to battle/trade with so I stopped playing. But, I read in a back issue of NP all about the Pokemon game for Advance, Ruby and Sapphire...so I am gonna go and get it today. I'm excited to re-enter the pokemon world :)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Welcome to PC jazzerb25!Nice to meet ya, havea fun time here!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Lol no problem, this is a very friendly place, no one will insult or offend you in any way.

Remember, stay active!:)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yes, have fun, don't be shy, we won't bite!(Or will we?):P

Anyways, have a blast here!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey There Jazzerb25 Welcome to PC Im MoonLight nice to meet ya :) I hope ya have a Great Time here at PC

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 1, 2004
I'm glad I actually found an active Pokemon community of mature people :) I looked all over and IGN just wasn't cutting it anymore!

Years
jazzerb25 said:
I'm glad I actually found an active Pokemon community of mature people :) I looked all over and IGN just wasn't cutting it anymore!

*laughs* hahaha Mature people! Not all of us are so mature, we can be....er.m..insane at times..-^^- well....erm..........Hi!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
jazzerb25 said:
Mature? What did you mean by that? lol
Welcome to PC, whatever your name is, it's nice to see newb everydays...hehehe...
We don't bite, yes.
Instead, we will crunch. XD
Be active. :P
Later.*left*

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
jazzerb25 said:
Hi all!

I played Pokemon Red and Blue all the way through which seems like many years ago...after that I lost contact with the friends I use to battle/trade with so I stopped playing. But, I read in a back issue of NP all about the Pokemon game for Advance, Ruby and Sapphire...so I am gonna go and get it today. I'm excited to re-enter the pokemon world :)
Hello!Welcome! You'll like it here!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
jazzerb25 said:
Hi all!

Hi! Glad you found your way to the community!

Back