• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
thnx, @Go on red. Btw folks i'm still making the game. just in the midst of mapping things out. will post pics soon.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
hey folks!. just letting everyone know i'm still workin on this game. i've been doing alot of mapping.
here's Some of what i've done. This is the Library in Grand City. this plays an important role in the game.
Library1stflr.png

westwing.png

Westwing1stflr.png

Eastwing1stflr.png

eastwing.png

2ndflr.png

hope you like' em. l8rs

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
yeah i working on the battle system and such, but since its just me, its all i got to work with.

Last edited:

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
Hey folks! still working on this. In fact I have a new map to show off and dish out some interesting info on a game feature.

This is the Job Center, where you send your Monstruct out on jobs helping folks. What makes this interesting is i'm using a Dispatch system similar to FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced)which i'm proud of(took me awhile to event it).

i'll post up more stuff soon for you guys. L8R!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Hey folks! still working on this. In fact I have a new map to show off and dish out some interesting info on a game feature.

This is the Job Center, where you send your Monstruct out on jobs helping folks. What makes this interesting is i'm using a Dispatch system similar to FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced)which i'm proud of(took me awhile to event it).

i'll post up more stuff soon for you guys. L8R!

I have to say that the map could definitely be better. You have far too much open space in the room, you have to bring in the walls quite a bit. :\

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
MAJOR UPDATE!!!!

Hey folks! I know it's been awhile since i've last posted here but I've been really busy with this game and I'm almost done! The storyline is finished; now I'm busy with the graphics(mainly battlers and background and other stuff). here's a look what I did so far.

Maze.png

Burrowwide Mines. Lots of goodies here.

Ruins.png

There's scares aplenty in the Forsaken Ruins.

Inner.png

This is a preview of what you'll face if you take on one of the three side quests.

Cauldron.png

The Cauldron - Where the final battle is waiting...

New Monstructs

These are some of Initate Ranked Monstructs you'll be able to make.

Lithograph.png

Lithograph(I know it looks like a thwomp!)

Flamesword.png

Flamesword

Hydrofoil.png

Hydrofoil

Spinnercane.png

Spinnercane

Heliorb.png

Heliorb

NightHood.png

Night Hood

Powerpole.png

Powerpole

SilverBullet.png

Silver Bullet

Dominopal.png

Dominopal

Well, that's it for now. just wanted to let you know this isn't. Thanks Again.!

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
hey guys. just wanted to say that although goin has been abit slow, progress is still being made for this game. i've FINALLY finished the last set of Monstructs. these are the Fusions and Enhancements(created by either fusing two or more monstructs/ equipping a monstruct with an accessory).

WarrorGorgon.png

Warrior Gorgon

WingedFireswordsman.png

Winged Fireswordsman

WanderingMonk.png

Wandering Monk

WaveDancer.png

Wave Dancer

Thor.png

Thor

Tzitzimitl.png

Tzitzimitl

SonGoku.png

Son Goku

Trikaratops.png

Trikaratops

ShininGarou.png

ShininGarou

Well that's it for now. will show more stuff soon.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I really wish that your project would get more attention Jayje, being one of the few non-Pokemon projects currently posted in our forum. Despite that I must say I'm looking forward to playing this, and though the spriting on your Monstructs isn't the greatest I've ever seen, I think they fit really well with the style of the project.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
I really wish that your project would get more attention Jayje, being one of the few non-Pokemon projects currently posted in our forum. Despite that I must say I'm looking forward to playing this, and though the spriting on your Monstructs isn't the greatest I've ever seen, I think they fit really well with the style of the project.

i can understand why this is so low key. there's alot of great games with awesome graphics and other bells and whistles that this doesn't have(though i try my best). my guess is that its a bit jarring to see my style of battlers and seeing regular pokemon sprites.

eh, what can you do, right?

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
yeah i tried spriting. but i like the style i'm using for thses guys. makes them stand out for the rest. ya know?

on a separate note i want to show off some of the back grounds i made as well. i thinking of s\doing some revamp on them soon.

well back to work for me...

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but this is absolutely genius, this has an exclelent plot and I could easily see this on nintendo ds, you should pitch it to someone.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
Thanks, Ace. it would be sweet if they did pick it up though wouldn't it? oh btw i have a support banner for this too. it in my sig so adit if you're interested

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I have too much banners in my sig, lol *uses spoiler* I'm not sure of your spriting ability, but if you could make some kind of Diamond Dragon, it would be sweet.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
understandable. this game isn't using sprites at all. i'm drawing and photoshoping everything since i haven't any help. besides. i'm not that good with spriting

Back