• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Bacon's great.

Off-topic: Would I be right in thinking that over here across the pond the Get Together ends at 4:59 PM (GMT) on the 30th?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
You can add anything to bacon and it WILL taste nice.

Add it to chocolate or make a sundae out of it and it will work. OR if you're boring, just put some brown sauce on it and put it between two slices of bread.

Honestly, it's the reason I will never become a vegetarian even though I have a lot of respect for those people.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sometimes I find bacon a little too salty, but I do love the crispiness of a good cooked strip of bacon in the morning alonside scrambled eggs. Mmmm, I would have some now that I'm thinking of it, if only it wasn't a quarter past nine at night. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I finished the PC Trivia Quiz! Took me a lot of time to find all the answers (and learn more about PC's history!) Now what do next?

also mmmm bacon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
For a bit there was a bacon shortage scare, I was so terrified :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There better be bacon left. I need some for myself.

It's still there, isn't it? Doesn't matter to me, since I can't eat that stuff (even if I have)

Gosh, I'm such a bad PC member, first PCX related post

Why can't you eat bacon?
You just totally join the egg swap.Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back