• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Best out of three

Whats one is you fav?

• Pichu

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Raichu

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess I'll have to go with Pikachu, since it was him who basically started all the Pokemon craze way back in the day :) And my first game was Pokemon Yellow, so i never had a Raichu until i got FireRed ;)

Sirfetch’d

Raichu cuz it looks the best and is the strongest of the 3.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Pikachu, it's my all time favorite Pokemon! :D

Pikachu is my 2d favorite, 1st is Pichu!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jaysfinest1

The Original
Years
lol looks like i'm the only one who actually voted for raichu. Ill never forget when i had pokemon red, and i caught a pikachu in the forest (forgot the name of it) and had him at like level 40 something, and i discovered i could evolve him into raichu.. one of the greatest moments of my pokemon gaming life lol.

Lineup back in the day for red (I think) was

Charizard, Raichu, Alakazam, Nidoking, Marowak, Gyrados

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I can already tell Pikachu is going to win. I've never really been that much of a fan to Raichu. In my opinion Pikachu > Pichu > Raichu.

Years
Pikachu for me of course, he's the most popular of the bunch and he's the Pokemon mascot, not to mention he's so strong with a Light Ball equipped. He's like a total powerhouse in the anime too thanks to that Ash Ketchum.

Years
I always liked Raichu much more than Pikachu, even as a kid (I can remember getting mad watching the show when Pikachu didn't want to evolve). I did like Pichu when it came along, though, but unfortunately it isn't all that good in battle, so my favorite of the three remained Raichu.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Pichu (obviously). It's just so cute. It looks adorable and cute. Did I mention it's cute? Well anyway, the point is that Pichu is cute and my favorite of the three. The little guy is awesome too. :t172:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I'm going to go with Pikachu out of the three due to the fact that I grew up seeing that Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'd say Raichu because I'm a hipster and Pikachu is too popular because of it's rather nice stats and a well executed design. I really find Pichu really annoying and needless like most baby Pokemon.

Years
Pichu was such an unneeded pokemon.

Pikachu was truly the progenator to the series and its success and remains a cultural icon; I have to give this one to Pikachu, hands down!

Raichu is great too; I like that his color palette was orange, white, and brown to give it a separate identity from its popular predecessor, Pikachu. He's also a great combo of cute and powerful.

Years
Raichu, more power, looks cooler and isn't afraid of anything. I had a female Raichu on my Platinum team, she was my ultimate powerhouse at double battles.

Years
Pikachu is a balanced choice from the three because It can be cute as a Pichu and Battle hardy and a tough opponent like a Raichu. The anime is my proof as anyone can see why.

Back