• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh I stick around with the Pokémon games after I defeat them so that I can keep trying my best to catch 'em all (which hasn't happened for the record), but to also continue strengthening any Pokémon I have up to Level 100 all for fun.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I used to do that but I stopped after HG SS. Felt like it took too much time and for what? But that's just me lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I keep the game around to hunt for shinies, create new teams, etc. To be honest, the majority of my time playing is taken up by chaining with the Pokeradar. But hey, that's the reason why I've caught a total of 12 shiny Pokemon, so I'd say it's worth it. {:
The downside is that I'm sure people think I'm lying about when I catch shiny 'mons. I actually uploaded mine to Pokecheck as proof haha.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
I haven't gone past half a Pokémon game since Emerald. Mainly because I don't have a DS, but also because I couldn't even bother to use the yaaaarrr way to play the DS games.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im currently filling my Black 2 Pokedex and doing two daily Dream World sessions on Whit e and Black 2 to get as many Pokemon I don't have as possible from there which is helping me fill my Pokedex a little at a time( on a good day I get two female Pokemon) though they are mostly unevolved so I have to do some evolving. I have around 400 Pokemon to go to finish the dex.

Years
Can someone buy me a burger? I haven't had a good burger in a long time. ;;
My mom made hamburgers for dinner last night from hamburger meat slapped onto the grill. They were delicious! :D Other than that, I'm not sure who has a good burger :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I can make a mean burger. . . However, since we are so far apart, getting it to you or you to it would be a problem. :I

Mn, by the way, I'm considering going into costume design, if I have the resources and I carry through with it. Anyone here have any sage advice?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
By the way, are we to call you Vertigo or Dipu now?

Speaking of costumes. I need to make/buy a Slenderman costume to scare people. Height would be a problem, considering he's supposed to be anywhere from 6 to 18 feet tall or something like that. But my friend knows who he is, so it would be so fun to walk up to a window at her house and wait for someone to notice. :D It would be cool to chase a family friend's daughter around, but someone might think she's actually in danger and attack me or something like that. I:

By the way, I've been way too busy and I'm tired. When I'm tired, everything seems really funny. Ignore me if I start acting like more of an idiot than usual an idiot.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Still calling him Dipu cause that's his actual name. :P

You should do that Jess, I'd love you for that. Just don't get arrested haha. XP

Years
I typically prefer calling people by their first names here if they have provided them n_n (or in the case of my username, your first name is within your username xD)

Years
I'll still be calling him Dipu, it's what I know him better as.

Most of the time I usually refer to a member by their real names, or if they don't reveal it, just a nickname from their username. It's funny how some people call me by my real name while others just call me Hikari.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I usually avoid calling people anything but their username, if I don't know them. (Unless it's someone like Vertigo/Dipu who doesn't want to go by their username.)

However, I don't mind at all if people call me Slender/Slendy/Jess, regardless of who it is.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
People never really refer to me by my username, so I don't really mind if my first name is used :3 I just refer to people however they want me to.

It's only when people make silly nicknames out of my actual name that I start to get annoyed >_<

Gabri

m8
Years
I prefer being called by my real name. Got used to it in the last couple of years and it feels kind of odd being called by my username.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
On other forums I'm known as Sanaki so it feels weird when I come to PC and everyone calls me Zero. I don't care if anyone here calls me by my real name though, that's if anyone here knows what is is though. I think it's cool when people get called by their real names on forums idk why hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back