• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think we need a DCC funeral, hmm? :c
I normally would be around more, but I'm trying to draw a Cubone. I got pretty far into the drawing before realizing that the perspective on its eye is wrong. D;

I'm no good at starting discussions, someone else will have to. :c

droomph

weeb
Years
Baking tons of bread. My mom has ten loaves to bake through the next few days.

By the end of it all I'll be dreaming bread and counting it in my sleep. x__x

f597.jpg

mmmmm bread.

fried bread.

fried oil.

wait what

Sir Codin

Watching a snake eat is boring as hell. I saw a snake eat a dead rat at a zoo once. It was about 45 minutes of foreplay before the damn thing actually swallowed it.

*yawn*

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My cat's face is flat so him eating food is amusing...and if there's not enough he freaks out cause he can't reach it easily enough hahaha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh when I was a kid and my mom ran a cattery, I used to get ringworm a lot because lots and lots of cats :(

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Ugh when I was a kid and my mom ran a cattery, I used to get ringworm a lot because lots and lots of cats :(

my first thought was "that's pretty gross" but that shifted incredibly quickly to "what the hell is a cattery?"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's an organization that breeds cats and enters them in cat shows. We bred Persians. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back