• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey Ginji when can you give me a Shiny Male ralts and a shiny seadra (changed my mind about the celebi)

and btw could i have a shiny fortress and beldum please :) thanks if you can

Btw could you get certain Natures?

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hey Ginji when can you give me a Shiny Male ralts and a shiny seadra (changed my mind about the celebi)

and btw could i have a shiny fortress and beldum please :) thanks if you can

Btw could you get certain Natures?
Sure, you wanted the adamant one right? I don't have a shiny seadra or beldum and ev'd pkmn don't count as part of the giveaway

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Do you think I can also have that Shiny UT Plusle lvl 18 and Shiny Mudkip? :)
Sure ^^
Can you PLEASE let me know the NAture/IVs/EVs of your Shiny Magnezone?
shiny magnezone
modest - mischievous
IVs- dunno (serebii's IV calculator wasn't giving an answer)
EVs- dunno
ill trade a flawless shiny EVed mamoswine and a shiny EVed gliscor for your EVed flareon and donphan
I already have those ^^"

jonjon34

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
Hello,
i would like a UT shiny charmander if its still in the ranch as part of your shiny giveaway
my diamond fc: 1291 7244 7805

jonjon34

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2011
aww i dont have pokemon black or white yet :( well its alrite maybe we can trade some other time

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
What were they again?

I believe, evd shiny haxorus, evd shiny volcarona, evd shiny zoroark, evd haxorus, evd zekrom, evd hydreigon of ferrothorn, evd normal zoroark, evd normal volcarona. 6 of those? something like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back