• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitsu's Art

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back, again, for probably... the 4th time lol.
But that's OK.. because I have improved... a lot.
Sadly, I dropped my fangame, Pokémon Opal. But I don't mind anymore. Anyone can claim it from me, I still have the files here to give away to the new leader.
OK! That's not important right now.
What's important is that I have some art to show you all! I really want some critique on anatomy now, as my shading/coloring has greatly advanced.

So, this is my newest, probably best, public piece. It's Miccino. I think that's how you spell it. |D

...and then it gets worse. (this is where I really need anatomy help!)

That's enough, because I can change styles quickly and if I go any further back it'll be irrelevant to how I draw now XDTell me what you think,

please don't leave any "tough" critique,
|D Sorry, I'm a rather sensitive person and ever since I left I've only had more problems. Thanks.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I've gotta say that honestly, with the super-chibi style you're using now, anatomy doesn't really play much of a role. I don't see anything wrong with it for the most part. The only exception is the leg closest to us on that new piece. It seems to be missing the shin and just go straight from thigh to foot. Other than that, these are nice! I love the softness of the coloring :3

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
I've gotta say that honestly, with the super-chibi style you're using now, anatomy doesn't really play much of a role. I don't see anything wrong with it for the most part. The only exception is the leg closest to us on that new piece. It seems to be missing the shin and just go straight from thigh to foot. Other than that, these are nice! I love the softness of the coloring :3

I see :O Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

Back