• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Oh yeah a Smeargle too. I wonder how these changing appearances happens anyways.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Also, N's name origins are Greek! *dances*

Speaking of which, poor Greece. The only pokemon sweepstakes we will ever have here will be pedos trapping kids after luring them with 'get your victini here'. Sob.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
I guess its not unheard of for a Pokémon to look like a person... But it's still pretty weird. I don't like the name and I think it would have been better to keep us guessing. Or they could have released some hints to generate speculation about what the name might be without actually telling us. I feel like he has lost some of his mystery now.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I guess its not unheard of for a Pokémon to look like a person... But it's still pretty weird. I don't like the name and I think it would have been better to keep us guessing. Or they could have released some hints to generate speculation about what the name might be without actually telling us. I feel like he has lost some of his mystery now.
Besides from his name and a bit of background, he is still a very mysterious character. I don't know about you, but if I hear that someone came from Pokemon parents then I'd think that person would be very mysterious since there are more information hidden behind their name.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
^Sometimes, it hurt my ears. Seriously those music are quite annoying.
^ me too.

But the fact that they said N was born from Pokemon parents means that he is possibly a Pokemon himself. Either a Ditto, a Mew, or a Zoroark! :o

It is N that believes he's born from Pokemon parents. So he he might still born from human parents. Its Ghetsis isolation from huma society that make N believes that he is come from Pokemon parents.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
does anybody else like the music from the Pokemon Global link website?
Ugh, not really. I mute my sound on that place. Then again, I mostly play on muted because I like listening to my tracks instead. Makes cool things cooler imo.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
The sound is horrible D: I like the tracks in game though, sometimes I'm lame enough to play them through my speakers :3

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I hardly ever use Global link anyway so it's not much of an issue. If if gets too grating, I can simply mute it and play something else over it.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well good thing I don't tinker with this PGL thingamajig. Else, I'd be saying the same "omg this song is horrible" complemented with a "good thing I can mute this". xD

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
The Dream World is pretty boring, it takes long to load sometimes, and is horribly repetitive, the only thing you're missing out on is any Pokemon/Items. Which can be got through trade anyway.
Hey, it's actually a nice add-on. Loading and stuff is one thing, but to me it seems like a parallel adventure sometimes. Yo-ho~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I like the idea! It's not the most interestingly implemented, but the adventure online is a cool idea. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I haven't even bothered with the Dream World, considering what I haven't touched my game even before Dream World opened. v__v maybe I'll pick up my White again someday, but lately I've just not been in the mood for playing Pokemon.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I haven't even bothered with the Dream World, considering what I haven't touched my game even before Dream World opened. v__v maybe I'll pick up my White again someday, but lately I've just not been in the mood for playing Pokemon.
Try it, maybe it'll motivate you. You can have your fun in the Dream World even if you don't own any pokemon while there.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years

Hey, it's actually a nice add-on. Loading and stuff is one thing, but to me it seems like a parallel adventure sometimes. Yo-ho~
It's just a hyped up Poke Plaza to me. Woo hoo mini games are fun for awhile but they do get a bit dull, which is why I got sick of playing Mario Party over and over again. I'd much rather have more things to do in-game post main story then Dream World, but at least it's better then nothing.

Years
^ me too.

But the fact that they said N was born from Pokemon parents means that he is possibly a Pokemon himself. Either a Ditto, a Mew, or a Zoroark! :o
I believe that there's a possibility of N being a Zoroark. Look at the way his hair is. It's like in a ponytail. Just like Zoroark. The difference is the colour but that could be explained if the other parent had green hair or something or like some green Pokemon. xD
VSN.png
Spr_b_5b_571.png

I have never went on DW before and don't plan to. The only thing I like is the Pokemon artwork. I have totally dropped Pokemon gaming until probably like when another game comes out. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back