• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Is it too late to join? I would like to join as the daughter of Hestia. C:

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Name: Blair Lowry
Parent: Hestia
Appearance: Blair has very dark hair, almost black but with tints of red and auburn incorporated in. She's a little smaller than most girls her age in terms of height and weight, but had plenty of fight in her to make up for it. Her eyes, at first glance, appear to be the color of smoke, but if one were to stare into them they would find hints of yellow. Her hair naturally falls into rings, down her shoulders to her back.

Weapon: A pair of daggers, with ruby red handles. She is unaffected by the sun or any form of heat. Fire does not harm her, but rather dances for her. She can command flames to do as she wishes, and with immense concentration, sometimes she can summon fire out of the air. Her internal body temperature is always very high, and her skin always feels warm to the touch.

History: As a small child, Blair Lowry was looked down upon by any adult other than her father. William Lowry raised his daughter the only way he knew how, with her pokemon. He had sent her to school when she was 3, hoping to subject Blair to a normal life, only to have her sent home repeatedly because of scaring the other children. The truth of the matter was that Blair had never really meant to scare them, she only spoke of her visions. From the time she could talk Blair told her father about strange sightings of monsters, and he feared for her constanty.

By the time she turned 11, Blair understood her fathers concern and needed to find a way out. She had been diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia at the age of 9. One night, he seemed to snap, coming into her room and sitting her down, explaining the severity of their situation. He told her of her mother. Her mother who was a Goddess. Her mother who had given her her love of fire. For years Blair had been stealing matches and lighters, just to stare in awe as the flames begged for her attention, dancing effortlessly in the air around her, waiting for her command. She had shown her father a couple times, but when she did his face flushed and he looked like he would faint. She soon left the fire handling to her Arcanine, Ashe. Her father soon sent her to Camp Half Blood, and there she had been for 5 years.

Pokemon Link Species: Arcanine
Pokemon Link Name: Ashe
Pokemon Gender: Female
Personality: Ashe is a very loyal Pokemon, who would do anything for Blair. She tends to get herself into trouble by starting fights, not caring how strong the foe is. Ashe feels the need to stay at Blair's side always, and they have never been apart. Ashe is a bit bigger than others of her species, and she uses her size as a benefit to intimidate others. She's often not nice to strangers.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Akali: I really like you characters history, but I can't accept you...YET. Your completely missing the personality section, also to me your appearance section seems incomplete, you have nothing about clothing, just her physical looks, and obviously she can't go around naked. As soon as you fix those things I can accept you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Whoops, sorry, this is the first time I've done something like this. I'll get it fixed right away!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright, just let me know when you make the changes.

Edit:
Hey everyone I'll be gone tomorrow and Saturday :) Just wanted to let you all know :)

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Any spots left? I am EXTREMELY interested. I read a majority of the Percy Jackson series, but have really enjoyed reading classic Greek myths. Truthfully, I can play any character, as long as it isn't something useless like Aphrodite...

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Sorry I poofed! Had company over. I will get the changes made ASAP.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name: Joshua Darren

Godly Parent:Zeus

Appearance: Josh has short, black hair with various yellow streaks. He has a broad chest and is fairly muscular. He is 5'4", and so, is about average height. He has the beginnings of a beard, which he plans to grow out.

Weapon: Josh generally uses a lightningbolt-shaped sword, but is proficient with a large majority of weapons. He can send currents of electricity through any conductable metal, and is a bit faster than the average demigod.

Personality: Josh is a socialite, and cannot stop himself from attracting attention. He is prideful in his power, yet knows not to overstep his bounds. He will show off if he feels left out, and generally likes to be near the top. He will try his hardest to be fair, but sometimes is a bit selfish. Josh generally is a funny person, and tries to keep his group's spirits high. He uses his wittiness a bit too much, though, and it has gotten him into trouble he could have avoided. He will taunt his foes, and will crack jokes even when faced with death.

History: Josh grew up in the large town of New Orleans. He lived an average life, on the higher end of society. He went to a private high school, and made a few good friends. He learned many things about Ancient Greece, and it soon became his favorite subjects, even though the teacher gave him hell for his ADHD. He also found it reasonably hard to read most books.

One day, Josh was in the school's library, when the librarian walked up to him, she to had goat legs, and she asked him about his lineage. Only able to recite his mother's wide of the family, he went with the excuse that his father had died. A few weeks later, he was attacked by a group of hoodlums, and it was then that his powers blossomed. Wielding his newly found electricityand a strange shaped sword he had found in the gutter, he killed them, with the help of Ralax, later to find that they were Minotaurs. In a dream the following night, he saw a man with a large, billowing beard that proposed himself as Josh's father. Remembering some of the Greek myths he had read about Demi-gods, he knew that he was "speaking" to Zeus, king of the Greek Gods.

Soon after the incident, his mother sent him to a summer camp, where he met Sylvester, who was apparently a goat person that called himself a satyr. He explained many things about the immortal world, and went in depth with his connection to Ralax. Soon enough, he was off to Camp Half-Blood. Hejaz been present for nearly three years now, and knows most of the regular campers.

Pokemon Link:
-Species: Luxray
-Name: Ralax
-Personality: Ralax is calm and composed, thinking of himself as higher than other Pokemon Links. He demonstrates this in many different displays of prowness and skill. He is prideful, but also very strategic. He often plans out an entire battle before it even happens, helping Josh, who is a horrible strategist.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
IceFyr1928: There are some things I need you to change. First off there is no mention of your character having Dyslexia and ADHD, all demigods have that. Another thing is there is no school for half-bloods, he would likely be moved from school to school until he was told he was a demigod, be that by his mother, a vision from his father, or a satyr sent to take him to camp half blood. You also haven't said how many years he's been at camp, I'd recommend at least two.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Okay, I just have one question. Are thes "Pokemon Links" like Pokespirits from Yellow's Fallout in the way that they a melded with the wielder's body, or is it just mental? I kind of need to add that too...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
the pokemon links don't meld with your character, they're just a Pokemon of the element of your godly parent that you can understand, though they share a soul with your character. You feel the same pain and will die at the same time. Also you can understand your link, and any that are of the same egg group as it. I hope that helps.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
IceFyr1928: I just need you to specify how many years you've been in camp :3 then your accepted

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
your accepted, and at the moment there is nothing specific you have to do, just post what your character is doing in camp :)

doge

???
Years
Hopefully we can get Capture the Flag going soon, it seems somewhat overdue at this point(& the quest itself :x.)

On another note, has anyone gotten the new Mark of Athena yet, or plans to? I got it on release day but I got it taken away from me until Friday haha.

Back