• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
That Drowzee scenarios sounds nightmarish. I'd go with the Zoroark, at least it won't devour me.

Dive with a Mantine or ride Skarmory in the sky

Years
Holy Matrimony definitely! Oh the antics of Jessebelle, and Growly aww... I wanted to see more of him :)

Try to outsing a Jigglypuff to save your life or try to win a fist fight with a Primeape to save your life?

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
My muscular building isn't much developed, and I can't hold breathe long either,
but I can still get some air whilst singing, so trying to outsing a jigglypuff might be
the best choice(and probably the least painful)...

Would you rather be
a pokémon (in the MD world), a trainer or a styler-equipped ranger ?
160px-Wigglytuff_Guild_exterior.png
150px-Rival_artwork.png
images

(see what I did here DS era players?)

Years
Gen 5 for me. I think it has the best story of the main series games and character development. I also loved the introduction of seasons. they're beautiiful games. Gen 4 has excellent pokemon perhaps the better of the two, its a well-made game as well. However, I liked Unova best of the two because it picks up the pace from Sinnoh a bit and I liked N as a rival more than Barry.

Travel by bike or by running shoes?

Years
Stadium graphics. I'm still trying to get used to the look of Sun and Moon. Since the focus of Stadium is all on the pokemon it does that one thing it sets out to do well. I don't have issues with the way the graphics for the pokemon are with Sun and Moon, but I don't like the human sprites, the characters look overly mature, kinda wooden and oversized for me.

Colress' battle theme or N's battle theme?

Years
I had to go to youtube and listen to both of the themes, because I play without music most of the time and I liked N's better.

Making ROM Hack or Fan Game?

Back