• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 17, 2022
I am playing this hack and I've got the fourth badge. I must say this is a truly wonderful hack. The atmosphere of the game is great, the dialogues are both funny and cruel but I love that. I love the part that the Government, Giovanni's evil team and Silph Co. are working together to dominate the region. I am going to play your other hack (Pokem CAWPS?) after finishing this hack but I really hope that you shall make more hack like Outlaw.
Thank you for making such a great game. I am having a lot of fun with it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
I'll send you a PM to help you out, friend.

And big thanks to everyone who's played and/or complimented my hack.

Could I get that information, too? I'm new to patching and primarily use a Mac. I just, I absolutely must play this.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Amazing hack man. I just wanted to know, is there any post game content to this game? After you beat the champion?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
loving your hack it really makes the world feel more real with the change of language and dark themes. Quick question been looking for a rhyhorn cant seem to find it, since the safari zone isnt there anymore would you know where i could find one?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2019
Heya, I'm a bit late to the party, I know. But I'm pretty stupid with these things and I can't manage to patch the game. Nor do I understand how to do it. Would anyone be kind enough to help me?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
Just started playing but I already laughed a few times just through the character naming part.
E1_Egm_BU.gif
Already can tell this is gonna be fun.

Good job man.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
attached file does not work, shows a clear.gif image
is the mediafire the same updated version as the attached one?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 9, 2018
so if there is no mt.moon where would i get 2 moonstones? the game looks cool though i like fishing so i am thinking where would i catch my krabby and magikarp?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
attached file does not work, shows a clear.gif image
is the mediafire the same updated version as the attached one?
Yes, the mediafire one is the latest one.
so if there is no mt.moon where would i get 2 moonstones? the game looks cool though i like fishing so i am thinking where would i catch my krabby and magikarp?

Celadon Dept Store. I put most of the fishing only pokemon available in the water with surf.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 9, 2018
Yes, the mediafire one is the latest one.

Celadon Dept Store. I put most of the fishing only pokemon available in the water with surf.

oh awesome, i am playing it right now actually and damn starters, also why i have a nigga stalker lol the idea is great but i wish there are no OP BULLSSSSS in buildings -_-

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
I'm also a guy who likes crude humor, and just based off the one LP I saw of someone playing this game, I knew I had to try it out.

GG Crizle. You definitely have talent.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
is there any pokemon i can catch that can learn surf without the fishing access? i fainted both of the snorlaxs and i cant find anything that can learn it

Years
THUMBS UP! The best ROM Hack I've ever played! Final lineup- (descending)- Snorlax & Feraligatr; Blaziken; Ninetales; and Farfetch'd and Mankey for healing turn purposes

BTW what did you use to make this hack???

Last edited:
Back