• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I'll answer to both ones as those messages have been written at the same time.
@ yung link - Nidoking - It's blue when it's shiny and the shiny one looks awesome!
@ Tree X - Minun - It's blue, Plusle is red. Blue>Red
Blue isn't my favorite color but...

Treecko or Turtwig?

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
Girafarig.

Girafarig is sooo cuuute, and stantler is just fugly.

Crawdaunt or Kingler?

Kavii

forever my furret
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
Crawdaunt because of my connection to places where crawfish/crayfish/crawdads roamed. :)

Tentacruel or Gloom?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Sentret, it's less of an annoyance when you're walking casually. All of your pokemon have fainted except for this lv.1 pokemon you decided to bring. No reviving items, no health restorers. You see the pokemon center 5 steps in front of you. Just as you reach the last tile, a wild pokemon challenges you. Guess what, ratatta. That little bugger is faster than you (base 100 Speed) so you can't out run it. level 1 won't do much (if any) damage. You're pretty much screwed.

Now...
Electrivire or Rhyperior?

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Brock, because he is awesome.

Eevee or Torkcoal.(Did I spell that right)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
Girafarig, Xatu has too many annoying weaknesses and Girafarig barely has any.

Parasect or Victreebel?

Years
  • Age 34
  • CA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2010
hmm. a battle between who has the more vacant expression. I'll go with whiscash.

Alakazam or Machamp?

Back