• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
How do you evolve Pokemon that need to trade to evolve like machoke graveler haunter and kadabra?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
Is there a special way to evolve Pokemon that usually require trading to evolve like kadabra haunter graveler and machoke? I really want alakazam and gengar so is there a way I can get those pokes without trading in this hack

Trainer 766

Is there a special way to evolve Pokemon that usually require trading to evolve like kadabra haunter graveler and machoke? I really want alakazam and gengar so is there a way I can get those pokes without trading in this hack
Your question was just answered above,did you not see it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
Is this hack playable for android? Because I can't seem to get it to work. 😐

Trainer 766

Is this hack playable for android? Because I can't seem to get it to work. 😐

You must have My Boy! emulator on Android.Patch the ups/ips file to a clean Fire Red rom and launch the game.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
How come when I try to go into the TM case, it completely glitches and freezes my game? I don't have access to using cut & am now stuck. What's going on? Thanks (:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
Great hack! Not a lot of changes, but just enough to make it different. Some difficulties at the start with Vulpix, had to grind up some levels to get past that Arcanine.

Difficulty sure ramps up later! At the Snorlax part, I got past about 20 trainers and was hustled into the Police HQ without a chance to heal. That was a bit annoying.

Am still completing the hack, but it looks good. Great job.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 11, 2018
this is the greatest pokemon game i've ever played, PLEASE make a sequel and if you do please let there be am option to join team rocket

Last edited:

Trainer 766

this is the greatest pokemon game i've ever played, PLEASE make a sequel and if you do please let there be am option to join team rocket

There's already a sequel, called Pokemon Korosu.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.

Thanks for the hack! Just one bug that I found... for some reason in Diglett's cave the exit near Pewter City disappeared. Because of this I couldn't go back to get flash for rock tunnel which was a bit unfortunate. Getting a Totodile at the beginning was great, and the scripts were hilarious!

Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?

Found it. A guy in the nightclub in Pewter City on the second floor will sell it to you for 500 Pokedollars. So anyone wanting it should have at least 550 Pokedollars on them to also cover the cost of admission in the club.

I skipped the Nightclub the first time I played because I was looking for a new Pokemon to use and thought the Nightclub had nothing but trainers. (and drunk/doped up assholes.)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.

No I do not. I didn't take this hack serious enough to document anything. Also didn't know how to change Pokemon learnsets at the time I made this hack.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2020
I only learned about hacked games lime a week ago, but yours are the best I've seen so far. I love Outlaw (bouncing between it, CAWPs, and a few others). I just wanted to know if the helix and dome fossils were moved or taken out entirely.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I only learned about hacked games lime a week ago, but yours are the best I've seen so far. I love Outlaw (bouncing between it, CAWPs, and a few others). I just wanted to know if the helix and dome fossils were moved or taken out entirely.

Thanks.
I made a lot of mistakes making Outlaw, so chances are that those fossils were not made available anywhere else in the game. Outlaw was like 2 years ago for me, so maybe I've forgotten. But I'm pretty sure that you can't get the helix/dome fossils. You can get the old amber, though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2020
Thanks. Btw, why did you hate Mt. Moon? I understand disliking Viridian Forest, but not Mt. Moon.

Back