• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen S.S.Anne truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
I've read on more sites than I can count that you can find a Mew at the green truck by the Saint Anne. But I never believed it, until I actually got to it myself. But what is it for? I've read that you use strength on it, but I haven't gotten that to work. I've also heard that you get the keys from the game corner and do something to the truck with them, but you can't take them. At least I can't. So again, does the truck serve a prupose or is it just there to make me pull my hair out?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
All it is is a little "Easter Egg" put in my the programmers. It does nothing,just something they added for curious people to find.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Yeah, the truck is just there merely as a decoration.All of the stuff that you hear about getting Mew at the truck is just rumor, none of it is actually true.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
could have been possibly the leftovers of some map scraped away. Gamefreak is rather to be famous for doing that... the missingno trick works because they didn't completely scrap away the old map too... perhaps the truck is still left there from an old map.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I don't necesseraly think it's a glitch, maybe just something they forgot to take out, or something they just put there so it could look pretty.Lol

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's an easter egg. A small, useless little thing put it the games by programmers. Usually out of fun, and it's often well hidden. They serve no purpose, and are not an accident. They are little things left for you to find--like easter eggs.

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
how do you get to the truck???:sleeping: :sleeping:

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
You need to skip getting CUT from the Captain of the S.S. Anne. Trade for a Pok?mon with CUT to proceed though the game. Come back to the harbor when you can SURF and SURF in the boat area to the truck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2005
Kairi said:
You need to skip getting CUT from the Captain of the S.S. Anne. Trade for a Pok?mon with CUT to proceed though the game. Come back to the harbor when you can SURF and SURF in the boat area to the truck.
I know 2 easier ways
1. get cut but dont beat everybody leave atleast one person let him beat you then you will go to the PKMN center go back and the ship wont leave intill yo get back on then just continue the game (dont enter the boat) intill u get surf then surf right(?) to find atruck

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2005
The other way (sorry for double post) enter this gameshark code then go to the store and buy ??????? this will be surf without a pokemon then just surf over
Code
Buy surf without a pokemon
01077CCF

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
The truck is just made for fun, even though I was really weirded out when I
first saw it.

123hi45

Sora is the coolest
Years
the only reason some people said u can get mew from the truck is because if they dont know what something is for someone will make alot of things up about it. that will cause people to believe it and spend hours trying to do something that wont work

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
EVERYONE SHUT UP AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!

The stupid truck is just there to be stupid. Stupid brains Nintendo had back then.
Their intellegence has grown since though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back