• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIRST GvS SCREENS!!!

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Im guessing most of you will proably want to see the code behind that last demo right? well here ya go

Code:
LoadMap,Test Map
PlayBGM,Sailing.mid

CreateChar,1,Ash,224,128,true,Ash,1
CreateChar,2,Narrator,0,0,false,Gary,2
ChangeCharFace,Narrator,Narrator-face
SetDirection,Ash,LEFT

Chat,Ash, The Sign Says: Down Training Aera. UP Secret Place.
Wait,3000
Chat,Ash,The Secret Place Sounds like so much fun but i realy gotta train
Wait,3000
MoveChar,Ash,DOWN
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,DOWN
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,DOWN
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,DOWN
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200

PlayerVisible,Ash,0
LoadMap,Test Map2
WarpChar,Ash,0,256
PlayerVisible,Ash,1

MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200

SetDirection,Ash,UP
Chat,Ash, The Sign Says: Touch the pokeball to the right and the sound will change.
Wait,3000
Chat,Ash,Hrmm Very Verrry Tempting
Wait,3000
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
PlayBGM,Mt. Pyre.mid
MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,500
MoveChar,Ash,UP
ChangeTile,1,6,7,0,0
Wait,200
Chat,Ash,What Happend To the PokeBall...
Wait,3000
Chat,Ash,It just vanished. WOW!
Wait,2000

MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,RIGHT
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,200
MoveChar,Ash,UP
Wait,200

Chat,Ash,I am going to destroy this rock!
Wait,600
ChangeTile,1,7,0,0,0
PlaySFX,Culverin.wav
Wait,2000

Chat,Narrator,After breaking the rock ash and his friends continued on their journey where ash was abducted by alien's The End.
Wait,100

ChangeCharImage,Ash,Gary
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Ash
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Gary
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Ash
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Gary
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Ash
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Gary
Wait,300
ChangeCharImage,Ash,Ash
Wait,300

PlayerVisible,Ash,False

ENDSCRIPT

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Never give up mate, is it still saying crap about comdlg32.ocx? even after you put it in
C : \ Windows \ System32
and went Start > Run and typed in regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx
?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Lol okay i see whats wrong :P basically most computers generally have the ocx so i didnt include it being that your computer is like a day old you havnt managed to download a program or install a program that installs it for u :P most programs use it so yer here ya go put it in system 32 and run the regsvr thing on it

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Lol your not bugging me :P hrm a relese date eh
before i can relese anything i need a small half of an A4 sized story for the demo GamMov that comes with it so soem one needs to contact me to write me one lol
second most of the programing is done just a few touch ups here and there and some more debugging
thirdly i will need to develop some tutorials to help everbody here lern how to make GamMovs so it all depends could be 2 days to 2 weeks

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Lol :p yes my story writing skills are not very good as you prolly noticed when u watched my 30 second Gammov :P

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Thanks lol right now im trying to think of some kinf of perfect mathmatical way to shrink a rmxp charset down to to each char being 32x32 :P so that its easyer to rip graphics

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
just a small update :D well a really cool small update to save you all time
GvS Charsets now work off of RmXP ones

the conversion process to use them is just to change the background colour of a rmxp Char to Blue pure blue
R = 0
G = 0
B = 255

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Quite a large Resource Pack will be included this will include 30 charsets maby more,
massive tileset, Face sets, Pokemon Music, a small collection of sound effects such as explosions (note you can record your own voices and save them as Wavs then inclode those as sound effects and play them whenever some one talks to make your GamMov have sound (ive allredy done it a few times it works really well)

Years
hey that sounds so cool. can u make the character like go into houses. so the doors open and crap. cause that would be cool!

EDIT: I can't play anything. i get an error: MCI32.OCX or one of its dependicies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

the file MCI32.OCX is there in the folder. i dunno whats going on.

Last edited:
Back