• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tribute to one of the best Moderators ever.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
I didn't know Frostweaver that well,but from what i could tell he was a good guy.He was one of the best mods ever.He made sure that everything was how it was supposed to be.Every day i got on he was already on,and every day i got off he was still on,and im on alot.So i would like to say that he will be missed as a moderator,now he's the best member XD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
You make it sound like he's dead and no coming to PC anymore. Erm...is he?

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
Hes taking a break.so he gave up his job cause he knew he wouldn't be on alot.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
if this is an inappropriate thread then please by all means delete it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Well I've been out of the loop. Am I the only one who didn't know this?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
that's sweet jkaizer frosty when i began on pc he waz on a lot and waz very nice he will be missed *cries*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Mmm I shouldn't have expected this at least not until tomorrow, October 2nd... ._.

I will truly miss Frosty, his modding here has been thoroughly appreciated. He has gone through the show with us, contributing until the final plot twist of the drama came into play. I liked talking to him, I enjoyed reading his excellent reviews, and well... He was just his awesome guy. I know, the show is yet to be finished.

The curtain is temporarily drawn, as we wait for conclusions.

~LP

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
JKaizer said:
You will be missed Frosty. =/

*doesn't close*
I just realised this today *gets shocked*
His guides on the forums he used to mod are very commendable, hopefully he can still be around sometimes. Will miss him too. Good luck with RL frosty.
Edit: I got the summaries of Volume 8 ready. Give me a reply at the thread in Manga Forums if you want to see more.

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
This is a shame.You would think there would be more respect for someone who gave you all the information he knew.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I've pretty much said all I wanted to say in my sig, but since we now have a thread for this (which happens to be located in the wrong forum *cough*)... Frostweaver, I will truly miss your presence here at PC. I wish you the best of luck with whatever choices you make in life.

~ Peace. :)

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
wow
frosty left modship?
0_0
that was quite random
anyways i never did knew frosty that well
(cause i'm always at the other card section)
but what i did know was that he can beat simon cowell any day XD
no i'm kidding
good luck in the future
-Blasty

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
It wasn't random, actually, Blasty... it was a considered decision, and I'm sure it must have been hard to make. We *will* miss him. Who will do all the special birthday celebrations now he's gone?

Back