• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Hey when you must swim to valentia island and you can't cause on the way stay tree there is the end of beta

samantha 99

poke-nerd :p
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i've seen a walk-through where someone got to the scare in the air event,

how do u get there?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Adam and samantha, if you need to chat, please do it throughout the VMs/PMs...
As for the general question...
YES, next beta will have Orange Isle episodes as written in the first post.
Again, as written in the first post, this beta DOES NOT CONTAIN ORANGE ISLANDS!
Again, YOU CANNOT GO TO ORANGE ISLANDS IN THIS BETA.
If you have seen the videos, it's probably Metapod showing progress.

Before you ask something, please read the first post of this thread.

samantha 99

poke-nerd :p
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Are you talking about the video from mcflyfkd ?
If yes, then mcflyfkd is Metapod.
yes i was thanks for telling me :)

and does anyone know when the next beta is coming out? thanks

and if anyone plays ash grey on vizzed my name is pikachu_123
;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
yes i was thanks for telling me :)

and does anyone know when the next beta is coming out? thanks

and if anyone plays ash grey on vizzed my name is pikachu_123
;)

Ifyou read a response from mcflyfkdin his last video in youtube (demonstrating the organge island), you can read that "they are very close" (a comment from 6 days ago)

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2013
If you catch a spearow when you're running away it screws up the battle against team rocket if your pikachu faints (not sure if covered in first post, but didn't see it in bugs)

Years
Hey guys, I have been playing Ash Gray since a few days ago, now my Pikachu lvl 50, why it won't obey me after it says my Pikachu is exhausted (Ditto episode)???

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Hey guys, I have been playing Ash Gray since a few days ago, now my Pikachu lvl 50, why it won't obey me after it says my Pikachu is exhausted (Ditto episode)???

Your Pikachu is "over levelled" for the amount of badges you have.

Let him rest and start training your other pokemons.
Using the lucky egg charmander comes equippied with is super easy. Just remember not to let charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur evolve.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
My Run Through

I just finished playing the newest download of Ash Gray from the beginning. And it was pretty great. Some things I noticed while playing was: I never got the phone call for the Misty Mermaid event. I had a major problem after the seafoam islands. I had not completed episode 67 showdown at the poke coral or 68 evolution solution and I sailed east killing the guy with the donphan. Going south and did not receive an invitation. Then getting on my raft. Going underwater, appearing at the nurse saying I had no invitation. Kicking me off the island and not having a raft to return. After that I had to reload a previous save, luckily I used multiple save slots rather than just one. So after reviewing what I missed, the second run through went perfectly. When I released my pokemon in front of the nurse on New Island It released my wartortle. However after battling one of the three trainers my wartortle evolved into blastoise. But it still showed I had a wartortle out. In the big fight there were a few pokemon not fighting clones. I went to the indigo plateau, he said It wasn't open, because when I talked to professor oak I didn't get my pokemon back from him because my party was full. So it never registered anything prof oak said. So after feeling like an idiot, I go to the cave and use an escape rope, which put me in the plateau past the guard. So I freak and revert to a previous save. That could have caused problems. So I get my pokemon back from prof oak and then episode 75 bad to the bone played out. Everything else worked fine from there on. However when I looked at a tutorial and realized a pidgeotto would allow me to continue fighting, I redid the whole thing. And when I got to the elite four I about crapped my pants at their pokemon. I'm used to the 251 pokedex. So I rare candy hacked "my pc" and then squashed 'em with infinite rare candied pokemon... lol. I would have liked it if there was a closing ceremony or at least a place for the participation badge on the trainer card or in the key items pocket. Its on the last part of 82 around 16 minutes in. As for my experience with the patch, there was a few sprites that looked out of place but overall I was amazed and enthralled with the experience that was most certainly my childhood. A combination of the gameboy game and the show I watched. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how far you go. Two Thumbs Up.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Your Pikachu is "over levelled" for the amount of badges you have.

Let him rest and start training your other pokemons.
Using the lucky egg charmander comes equippied with is super easy. Just remember not to let charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur evolve.

you have to restart alc112 and just let charmander evolve all of the way but do NOT evolve squirtile or bulbasaur at all

I just finished playing the newest download of Ash Gray from the beginning. And it was pretty great. Some things I noticed while playing was: I never got the phone call for the Misty Mermaid event. I had a major problem after the seafoam islands. I had not completed episode 67 showdown at the poke coral or 68 evolution solution and I sailed east killing the guy with the donphan. Going south and did not receive an invitation. Then getting on my raft. Going underwater, appearing at the nurse saying I had no invitation. Kicking me off the island and not having a raft to return. After that I had to reload a previous save, luckily I used multiple save slots rather than just one. So after reviewing what I missed, the second run through went perfectly. When I released my pokemon in front of the nurse on New Island It released my wartortle. However after battling one of the three trainers my wartortle evolved into blastoise. But it still showed I had a wartortle out. In the big fight there were a few pokemon not fighting clones. I went to the indigo plateau, he said It wasn't open, because when I talked to professor oak I didn't get my pokemon back from him because my party was full. So it never registered anything prof oak said. So after feeling like an idiot, I go to the cave and use an escape rope, which put me in the plateau past the guard. So I freak and revert to a previous save. That could have caused problems. So I get my pokemon back from prof oak and then episode 75 bad to the bone played out. Everything else worked fine from there on. However when I looked at a tutorial and realized a pidgeotto would allow me to continue fighting, I redid the whole thing. And when I got to the elite four I about crapped my pants at their pokemon. I'm used to the 251 pokedex. So I rare candy hacked "my pc" and then squashed 'em with infinite rare candied pokemon... lol. I would have liked it if there was a closing ceremony or at least a place for the participation badge on the trainer card or in the key items pocket. Its on the last part of 82 around 16 minutes in. As for my experience with the patch, there was a few sprites that looked out of place but overall I was amazed and enthralled with the experience that was most certainly my childhood. A combination of the gameboy game and the show I watched. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how far you go. Two Thumbs Up.

okay dude, your screwed and are gonna have to start way from the beginning and do the events u skipped and also battle the guy who has donaphan, so that means no cheats and only evolve charmander all the way NOT the other pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
I'm making a hacked rom of my own and I was just wondering how you made electric attacks effect ground type pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
you have to restart alc112 and just let charmander evolve all of the way but do NOT evolve squirtile or bulbasaur at all

But If I let charmander evolve he won't obey me :(
Right now I finished the Dojo where you have fight with Primeape.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
But If I let charmander evolve he won't obey me :(
Right now I finished the Dojo where you have fight with Primeape.

charmeleon and charizard arent supposed to obey you since it is part of the anime it's part of the routine and charizard wont obey you til beta 4.0 is released and you complete the episode "charizard chills" so ergo restart the game and ONLY evolve charmander

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
My Run Through cont.

I know my post was long and confusing pokemonmaster42. I reloaded a previous save to finish the two events I skipped and after I beat the guy with donphan I got the invitation as normal. I also didn't cheat until the very end. I figured it didn't matter anymore since it was the end of the beta. And I didn't need the bulbasaur and squirtle events to complete the game.
I also remember two other glitches I found. One, the sacred ash doesn't have a description. The item behind cinnabar island. Two, when I talked with the nurse after coming out of the water on new island. Her dialogue is messed up. It repeats the same two words twice in a row. I don't remember the exact sentence. But an example of what it looks like is: I was going to going to do something.

Back