• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
so i get error while visiting a poke mart center which is
Script 'Game_Event_' line161: ArgumentError occured.

comparison of String with 6 failed

the same way you like your errors exact and precise

I dont see the problem, why not try restarting? thats my only guess, I dont get the error when I play

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
wat are the type advantages to a rock type im getting beat while battleing gym leader fossil

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
blastoise vs donphan = win blastoise vs sudowudo epic fail

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
beat the gym leader fossil dude with blastoise which had 7 health left while fighting sudowudo.
so gym leader snowy dino cosplayer i beat easily

edit glitch:you can get on to that rock hill without a saw by moving 8 steps away from the thick bush and then go run through the 9th one

edit edit help: i used sledgehammah to break the crack in the verdiger city i cant get in the cave that i made

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
beat the gym leader fossil dude with blastoise which had 7 health left while fighting sudowudo.
so gym leader snowy dino cosplayer i beat easily

edit glitch:you can get on to that rock hill without a saw by moving 8 steps away from the thick bush and then go run through the 9th one

edit edit help: i used sledgehammah to break the crack in the verdiger city i cant get in the cave that i made
i realized what i did and how you can get on, i'll fix that, thanks, and i'm not sure about the crack, I'll have to recheck that and I'll update the game since I made a few changes already

new screenshot:
newstuff_zps82ce152d.png

Last edited:

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
so how come the crew of this game dosent talk or solve questions which are related to the game so in thie game each time there is a problem which is solved then again another problem

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
so how come the crew of this game dosent talk or solve questions which are related to the game so in thie game each time there is a problem which is solved then again another problem

I'm not sure i understand the question, but its just me working on the game, and I try to make a lot of imporvements and move forward, but I dont play through the entire game start to finish to test out everything I made, I just test the few things I just made

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
you should test the game before you send it out or hire testers for you to test it cause each time you make an update theres a bug in the game so any luck on killing the snorlax or fixiing the itty bitty bugs in game cause i seen roaches mosquitoes ants grasshoppers and termites in da game

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
you should test the game before you send it out or hire testers for you to test it cause each time you make an update theres a bug in the game so any luck on killing the snorlax or fixiing the itty bitty bugs in game cause i seen roaches mosquitoes ants grasshoppers and termites in da game
nope, no luck with snorlax just yet, but as for the bugs, I think i've fixed a lot of the ones that I know of, when I get the chance I'll make a little web site or a page of my own somewhere so people can post bugs they found and stuff
if you want to be a bug tester be my guest, just PM me abou it an i'll hook you up wih the newest version im still hacking away at

As for anyone else, If you know of anyone, or you yourself, want to be a beta/bug tester then PM me, or have them PM me about it!

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013

could'nt you have hired some before

ITS GONNA BE FUN LOOKING INTO THE NEW VERSIONS

EDIT: which format the bug tester application i should send you

EDIT BUG: when using the red mat to exit out of the gym in ardiger or what i call verdiger it teleports you to the future except there is nothing but nothing literally nothing

edit edit edit:look in the reason of editing

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years

could'nt you have hired some before

ITS GONNA BE FUN LOOKING INTO THE NEW VERSIONS

EDIT: which format the bug tester application i should send you

EDIT BUG: when using the red mat to exit out of the gym in ardiger or what i call verdiger it teleports you to the future except there is nothing but nothing literally nothing

edit edit edit:look in the reason of editing

to answer your question, no, I figured either those who cared would tell me the bugs, which has been working so far, but no it never occurred to me.

also, to be fair I have said that there are only the 2 gyms that work, but I'll fix that right now, it's because I had to move a lot of maps around and such
regardless, thank you for notifying me, as for the bug tester thing, I'll look into an application and let you know

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I know there are 2 gyms working i just looking at the names of the gym leaders in the third gym in ardiger

have youfound a format to apply for a bug tester?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I know there are 2 gyms working i just looking at the names of the gym leaders in the third gym in ardiger

have youfound a format to apply for a bug tester?

Referral Name (and credit name):
Email/skype/or preferred contact(pm?):
Any experience? (such as extensive pokemon game play/experience in RPG's/ experience with bug testing):
When can I get a hold of you (what time is it best to talk about the game/progress/etc):

that should be good, theres not much else to know

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
You do play right?
so what is your pokemon party and levels yeah i want to know

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
You do play right?
so what is your pokemon party and levels yeah i want to know

I try not to get too committed to one save, since I have to keep restarting o test things out in the intro, and everything, but I tend to get vaporeon, bulbasaur, miltank, tyrogue, fortekhan, and munchlax :P
but later on it would change when i found better pokemon, of course.

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Mine are a lvl 27 blastoise lvl 15 pidgetto and a level 12 bulbasaur
i don't reset that much cause its lets say i get lazier each time i reset.Ive reset a total of 3 times

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Mine are a lvl 27 blastoise lvl 15 pidgetto and a level 12 bulbasaur
i don't reset that much cause its lets say i get lazier each time i reset.Ive reset a total of 3 times

I'm working hard on the next part of the game, all known bugs are fixed and theres a lot of cool things coming up~

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
even the ardiger city cave will be fixed so i can reach nexsic city andd when im done with right part i be annoying the snorlax? XD

Back