• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'd always hoped that they'd dub all the hosos and put them on DVD, for all the pokemon anime afficionados out there that have an interest in the hosos, which are so much more interesting than the regular episodes. I watched Revenge Match at Hanada Gym unsubbed and I got more out of it than I've gotten from 90% of the AG episodes combined.

They would make a profit if they did that, wouldn't they? o_o;;

*is currently downloading unedited version of Holiday at Acapulco XP*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Sweetness.

Anyway, yah I'd say that'd be cool. And maybe they will, I mean they're releasing uncut Pokemon on DVD, maybe we'll get our wish.

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, I did see that. Good job.

Anyway, they probably won't, these are rated 13 and up according to what I hear. They did the same thing with CCS, Shaman King and Yu-Gi-Oh. Unfortunately, I believe it's AG only.

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, in the episode where Ash catches corphish, from what I hear, ash steals the towel May is wearing, leaving Brock with an amazing view of Miss Jailbait 2004. Just stuff like that for the most part, I think.

Years
so? most 10 yr olds havent gone through pub. so i mean thats 1 thing, and for how young they are now, 5 yrs is like 10 adult yrs. may is way to young...

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Officially, at least. I'd estimate him to be at LEAST 20 by now.

Wow, has it been 5 years already? That would make Satoshi 15 though...and Haruka is supposed to be the same age as him. And trust me,. NO 10 year old has a figure like her

~Ozy~

Years
Precisely. Besides, May was considered 10, not Ash's own age. I don't do a direct season-to-year correlation. I figure Ash is 13-14 by no, May I'll put as 10 just due to inexperience and naievete. Brock I fighred as around 17-18 when the show started, putting him at around 20 now.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hah, I'm going to have to buy that dvd or something...that moment sounds priceless. I hope some library around here has it or something, though, I'm strapped for cash >_< When does it come out?

And if that really happened, that is a bit scary...that makes Brock sound slightly pedophilic o_O

~Ozy~

Years
I don't know, from what I've seen it could be little more than a rumore. The 4Kids website mentions nothing about it. On the other hand, blue mentioned the release on PC and I really trust him.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
Years
TAD, the that rumor follows the rest of the International Episode guidelines. It's fake. I guarantee it. (Which I think we should all be thankful for.)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
lol...oh, and according to a certain website based on a certain green little time-traveling legendary pokemon, Misty & Luvdisc! Love Battle! Airs TOMORROW! I can't wait for pics and for an explanation of what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back