• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Hey its annoying to use fillers if your post ain't long enough >.> argh you need them cloned? xD sure I'll brb.

Years
  • Age 83
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
those 3 for your shiny bulbasaur, pachirisu, and shiny ev trained luxray? (if you redistribute slowking can i redistribute luxray? lol)

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
those 3 for your shiny bulbasaur, pachirisu, and shiny ev trained luxray? (if you redistribute slowking can i redistribute luxray? lol)

Sorry but Slowking is a bit low on IVs in some stats^^; and my Luxray in my opinion is one of the few on this site that can be insured of not being poke savd T_T

Years
  • Age 83
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
what is this i dont even...ok, for your shiny mew, bulbasaur, pachirisu, and slowpoke? ;D

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
what is this i dont even...ok, for your shiny mew, bulbasaur, pachirisu, and slowpoke? ;D

Hm 4 shinies for 2 shinies and 1 evd sounds good =]

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I'll be on soon lol. Oh and if you do get a shiny evd with high IVs give me a shout, I can always keep that Luxray set for you :P (well not redistributing it will greatly reduce value).

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I know dude :P your collection is awesome by all means, but I already have, or soon will be getting most of the evd pokes in your shop^^;

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Well if some of my trades get cancelled I will consider getting the pokes from you then ;D

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I don't even think that event is even out yet O_- but I'll keep an eye out for it around here and give you a notice, I need one myself for the upcoming remakes.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
heey, i just got home and it's mad late but i'm still hopin we can trade soon, haha. i'll try and be on at your designated time more often. hope you still want my dudes; also i never got your updated wants from my list (just got a killer jolly weavile from Syndrome, great thread. finally the right nature, lol)

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Can you please post our trade again, and your full listings if you wouldn't mind?^^; (and yes I can trade now!^^)

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
wowee! my fully updated list is here (minus that weavile and a scizor)

Spoiler:

and from you i wanted..
heracross, heatran, jirachi, metagross, and swellow, but if you no longer want 5 i understand (ancient trade, haha)

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Hey if I was doing a trade with you I would have probably avoided getting the pokes from anyone else ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back