• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
I know I don't post in here as a "regular", but I would like to renew membership on this account.
My last one was TwiDragon. You can change those up ^.^

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
I tend to post whenever a new episode comes up.

As for this new episode. I have mixed feeling about it. Pinkie Pie isn't a favorite pony of mine, and almost every episode except for Party of One is kind of "eh" for me. I liked the idea of having a character like Cranky in there.

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Yeah, even though it ended well. Pinkie Pie was just being rude and abnoxious.
Not a good lesson for kids.

"If they don't like you, get in there face and make them like you" . I would of liked the message better if it were "Not everyone will be you friend, but the friends you have will make up for it" or somehtng along those lines.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yeah, Pinkie blew EVERYTHING out of proportion and did some drastic things to try and get Cranky to be her friend.

That's what I love about Pinkie!

Also is it me or does that one pony (I believe her name was Apple Fritter?) bear a striking resemblence to Philia from the Tales series?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah, even though it ended well. Pinkie Pie was just being rude and abnoxious.
Not a good lesson for kids.

"If they don't like you, get in there face and make them like you" . I would of liked the message better if it were "Not everyone will be you friend, but the friends you have will make up for it" or somehtng along those lines.
I find the lesson that Pinkie learned to be a good lesson, personally. While Pinkie did push it a bit so Cranky would become her friend, Pinkie learned that getting into one's face isn't how to make friends. Even when you make friends, you must learn to back off and allow said friends to have the space they want. While she didn't learn this until the end, at least she learned the lesson, and it is something kids should learn. Just because you are friends with someone it doesn't give you the right to start going into their face about everything. Something that a lot of people need to learn these days in my opinion.

I will agree that Pinkie blew things out of proportion and there could have been another lesson for her to learn from it, but I think in-between all that, she learned that you shouldn't be forceful when she backed off at the end.

That said, I liked the episode. I adoooore 'Smile', and I was happy to finally see the episode in which it came from.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Wow, he's planning on putting his research into a scientific journal? Also writing a book about it? That's freaking amazing. xDD;;
Can't wait to read more about it.

Anyway, I did some more fanart here. o3o
(God, I don't post in this club very much. D:)

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
A message to all clubs~
I'm going back to this profile. I wish to be a part of the club, but under this name. The reason for wanting to create a new profile is not valid anymore, and I'm more comfortable with my older username. Thank you. c:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
A message to all clubs~
I'm going back to this profile. I wish to be a part of the club, but under this name. The reason for wanting to create a new profile is not valid anymore, and I'm more comfortable with my older username. Thank you. c:

Okay, we're going back to the beginning? All right, the user list will be re-updated and you're username will be put back onto the list.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm joining
- Favorite Episode: Luna Eclipsed
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy and Raindow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy, Applebloom, Doctor Whooves, and Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: I was pretty skeptical at first about watching MLP. I've seen a ton of fan art on DeviantArt and wonder what it was about, but was worried about what my family would think if they knew I was watching a girls show. I learned that my little brother also watched the show in secret and that he was a brony. And I'm proud to say I'm a brony.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'm joining
- Favorite Episode: Luna Eclipsed
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy and Raindow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy, Applebloom, Doctor Whooves, and Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: I was pretty skeptical at first about watching MLP. I've seen a ton of fan art on DeviantArt and wonder what it was about, but was worried about what my family would think if they knew I was watching a girls show. I learned that my little brother also watched the show in secret and that he was a brony. And I'm proud to say I'm a brony.

Okay, welcome to the club, but before I put into a usergroup, I need you two decided between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, so can be put into one of them.

Hope you have fun here in the club.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Anyone here know about Derpys new voice?

I'm just loving watching the outcry. I'm a fan of the show and all, but there is so much noise to the itunes version of that episode.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Anyone here know about Derpys new voice?

I'm just loving watching the outcry. I'm a fan of the show and all, but there is so much noise to the itunes version of that episode.

Yeah, the whole Derpy voice hubbub (and everything about Derpy) is kind of sad. I hate the people who think that everything has some underlying meaning, and in no way is Derpy Hooves making fun of handicapped people.

Back