• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
:3 :badsmile: lol ,i already pre-ordered the new games,for an outstanding $10 bucks each ^^
Lol,still deciding,probably will get ..i don't know,i want diamond,as dialga looks mad,but i hate the storyline,i want soul silver,cuz ,i like it but i also hate the storyline..I Hate going through the game -_-
And ok ^_- Whats your timezone,i'll be back,in..2hrs ,so im afraid you might not be awake

I'm in the eastern time zone US and I'm up til 3 or 4 am!!
Sending PM to you!!

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
sorry i missed your post, haven't been at my apartment. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready. Do you want anything for the gible, or is it a free trade? and will this be from your third white or your fourth?

side note: i know it's kinda late to ask for this as you said you already got the gible ready, but would it be possible to get it with the egg move outrage?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
sorry i missed your post, haven't been at my apartment. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready. Do you want anything for the gible, or is it a free trade? and will this be from your third white or your fourth?

side note: i know it's kinda late to ask for this as you said you already got the gible ready, but would it be possible to get it with the egg move outrage?

I have it and as for egg moves I need the parents for that, if you have them I don't mind to get one for you??

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
if you give me some time, i can get a parent with outrage. i might not be able to get in time today. if i cant, i'll let you know tomorrow when i have it ready.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, that's fine, I will grab a smeargle and try to get one my self while I have nothing else to do atm!!

EDIT: I can get it for you, I'll need to transfer from my PL. game, give me just a bit!! :)

Last edited:

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
sorry, didn't see your post in time. i got the father ready, a male dratini with outrage. let me know when you're ready and which white you're using.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It shouldn't take long, thank goodness you are wanting 1 of 2 natures!!

EDIT: Got it, what's your fc and I can meet you in there now for it!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It's the 4th white in my fc, see you in there in just a few!!

EDIT: This one I'm trding you is adamant with the egg move, I also still have the jolly one w/o the move if you want it??

Last edited:

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
mucho bueno ~RNC~. The gible is much appreciated. if i can help you in any way, let me know. Also, is there a specific reason you gave me two gibles?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your edit. thanks for the gibles

rotimikid

elite trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 28, 2012
yeah, earthquake. now i don't have to go to relic castle and get it (yea, i actually never got that done as i have my own volcarona with great IVs).

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Hi RNC! I'm looking for a Banette. I believe you have a Banette Quirky lv53 on your 3rd Pearl game in box 9. Can you help me out?

FC: 2408 9305 2724

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Give me a few please and you can have it I need to find out what happened to my sig real quick!!

Awesome, thanks a bunch, I'm going to use Banette as my thiefster so I can take some metal coats from some greedy Magnemites.

Back