• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new member here :)

Years
i am allie i am new to this thread. i live in oregon. I play pokemon black on 3ds (smaller one?) i am not going to lie, i do not know much about pokemon but i wanna know so bad. hope to make friends! bye :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
It's super easy to make friends around here :)
We have the Pokémon General section for talk about Pokémon if you'd like to learn/discuss more about the series.
Have a fun time around :)

Years
Hello allie! Welcome to PC! :)

Oh no worries, you came to the right place. Here you will be mesmerized by the wonderful world Pokemon. I see you have a small black 3DS, you're like me! I bought mine a while ago, but a few weeks ago, I saw a XL one and frowned at it after I had bought fine.

Anyway enjoy your stay! If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be glad to chat with you!

Wait, wait, wait!! Don't go yet.
Wild Pokemon live in tall grass!
It's dangerous to go alone. Here take these!!

20773tj.png

Years
Hi Allie, welcome to the world of PC!

If you wanted to make friends with real Pokemon fans, you picked a great community indeed. Everyone here has all had Pokemon involved with their lives at some point, and we're all very friendly too! The forums are diverse, and I'm sure there's some place that will grab your attention, Pokemon or not. Are you excited for X and Y by any chance? The games are only a month away and they're really shaping up to be the best Pokemon games ever, and I can't wait to play them!

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the community, and if you need help don't hesitate to contact anyone on staff (like Cirno, who mods this very section) or the more experienced members. I'm sure you'll make loads of friends, and if you ever need to talk just pop by my profile and leave me a visitor message! Have an awesome time here Allie!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello there, Allie! Great to see ya here in the forums!

It's understandable that you are new to Pokemon. That's okay! Whether you are new to the Pokemon world, we are more than welcome to show you what the franchise, or even the fandom is all about. There's a lot to learn. I can tell you, however, that you are not really required to play the previous games just to learn what Pokemon was all about, as all of the Pokemon are pretty much featured in the newer games...or at least you can catch them in the games now! It's cool, huh?

I really hope you are liking the game so far, and Pokemon in general. Have you found a favorite Pokemon yet? Maybe a favorite starter?

Enjoy the forums, btw! I hope you stick around, learn everything about Pokemon as much as you can, and don't hesitate to ask questions, alright? See ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome Allie! I'm Aaron, nice meeting you!

No matter how new or old of a fan you'll fit in here well. We have fans of all kinds so don't worry about not meeting anyone. I know some people who just prefer the older games or ones who only like the new ones. And people who just started playing Pokemon like you or people who've been fans since the beginning of the series like me. There are sections for all type of fans here and even sections for if you're no longer into Pokemon as well. I think you'll learn a lot from just being here and exploring the place. And even talking to people you can catch up on all the knowledge you need. Maybe soon you'll be big expert of Pokemon!

But anyway, hope you have a wonderful time here! There's a lot of nice people here so I hope you make lots of good friends. If you want I'm always happy with making new friends. Go ahead and send me a VM or PM anytime. If you need anything remember that you can ask the staff members who are in blue, orange, and red. See you around Alllie and have fun posting!!

Back