• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Charodic: OOC - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
The main thread for this rp can be located here. Please make sure to post ALL sign-ups here or you will be warned, if not denied. My Sign-Up will come later. Rules..etc..may change at anytime..so be prepared. Everything thing else OOC goes here aswell. =]

-----

"Accessing Login Screen...

PLEASE ENTER USER NAME AND PASSWORD..."

The information below was what appeared on the screen:
Username: Nelson Winnids
Password: **********

"Login check...Access Granted...

Welcome Back Nelson...How May I Help You..?"

Some typing begins echoing throughout a room

"Accessing Charodic historical file: Number 00-067..."

After a few seconds, and some buzzing, the following information was read aloud

"The Charodic is an assassin based organization that was started at the dawn of man. Since then, destiny has chosen select people to rid the world of evil in the stealthiest and quickest way possible. Started by the worlds first assassin, Winston Bellings, the Charodic has had a hand, if not a full body, in all the major killings of super powers in the world. For many years Winston took these jobs on alone, knowing full well the risks to anyone who got involved, and did not wish to change this. Unfortunately, one of his missions turned bad, and his decision was changed and he began taking on students and taught them the way of an assassin."

Historical file: Number 00-067 has been paused."

The person listening to this historical file began typing something else into the computer. More buzzing bounced off the walls of the room, and then the computer began reading aloud again.

"Personal file: Number 78-145..Winston Bellings..

After taking the assignment to take out target 126, Jeremy Collins, Winston was ambushed by another assassin known very well to him. To this day, no one knows the name of Bellings betrayer, as he refused to give up his name, and he has been dubbed Lexin.

Winston escaped the ambush, and completed his mission, but was seriously injured and the destiny of The Charodic was nearly quashed after only being around for such a short time. It was then that Bellings changed his mind about a former decision, and made arrangements to share his knowledge with the coming generations and continue The Charodic until the end of time.

End of Personal File: Number 78-145..Winston Bellings."

Again the mysterious person began typing

"Historical File: Number 00-067 has resumed transmission..

Since then, Bellings teachings has been passed down through students, families and friends in the form of a book. Every ten years, a leader is chosen to lead The Charodic and adds their own form of training or technique to the book. But then everything was changed, and the Charodic became divided.

The newest leader, Mitchell Saunders, didn't appreciate his heritage and wanted to change the ways to benefit himself and his followers. For some time, everyone went along with what he wished, knowing they would not be able to just uprise and overthrow a leader. Then one day, Mitchell Saunders' second in command betrayed him and they began to battle. Bullets, knives and physical fighting were all seen as both combatants gazed at the horrifc and gorey battle.

In the end, the former second in command defeated Mitchell and reinstated the old ways of The Charodic. Mitchells men fled, a new leader already rising to power of the group, to seek revenge one day against their traitorous former comrade.

End Historical File: Number 00-067."

A squeak emitted from a chair, the person leaning backwards - placing their hands on the back of their skull. A smile crept across their face as the story had been finished.

-----

Now this is the part were all of you, the readers, come in. Your job is too choose one of three sides: The Charodic side, The New-Charodic side, or the Mercenary side. Choose wisely, for once you have made your decision you are not allowed to escape your fate - and if you should try, you will pay with your life.

The Charodic: You believe in the traditional ways of the Charodic and only kill others to protect the civilized world from destroying itself. On missions, you will be charged to kill various types of people: government officials, civilians, etc. The most important marks, however, are The New Charodic members.

The New-Charodic: You belive in a more modern lifestyle, to live for the benefit of yourself. On missions, the only targets you kill are usually those who work for you but have no further use, and Charodic members.

Mercenarys: You believe in the highest bidder, and your loyalty resides with whoever is willing to pay the most. Occassionally, you take up jobs for the sheer fun/excitement of it. On missions, you kill whoever you are told to kill just to get your payment - whether it be money or enjoyment. You work with both The Charodic and The New-Charodic, but they are not your only places of business.

-----

RULES:

1. Follow all the PC rules, and PC RP rules.
2. No godmodding or powerplaying, you aren't invinceable or gifted with luck. Don't expect to win everytime.
3. NO ONE DIES...without my go ahead! Seriously injured, sure. No death unless it is planned with each person involved.
4. If you can't post atleast two to three times a week, please don't bother apply. I want people who are actually going to keep my RP alive. If you will be absent for a long period a time, we can arrange something to keep your character alive or, like stated above, killed.
5. When posting, I expect the BARE MINIMUM of four lines but in all reality you should be posting more than that. Exceptions are allowed, of course, as I myself do lack creativity for posts sometimes.
6. This is my RP and I am running it how I see fit. If you don't like how the show is run, then leave - no one is forcing you to stay. Feel free to include/kill/etc any NPCs you want just know I make the big decisions.
7. Character control is a very serious issue, which I saw with another RP I ran. DO NOT DO IT! If you are seen controlling another persons character, without consent of the person and myself, you will be removed from the RP.
8. Have fun! Its only online.
-----

Sign Up Form: Please Fill Everything Out. NO Reservations, just post your sign-up to show interest and whoever's is the best gets a spot. The more detail you put in, the more likely it'll be accepted over others. TWO Characters max.

Name(Every assassin has a real name, what is it?):
Codename/Alias'(Not neccessary, but usually present. Be original and creative, nothing dumb like Killer.):
Age(The younger you are, the less you know. The older you are, the weaker your strength. Age range is from 15-50):
Level(The level of assassin you are. Beginner, Moderate, Advanced, Grand Master. The higher the level, the more your sign up should have.):
Gender(No funny business, you'll be rejected immediately.):
Weapons of Choice(Your character can be skilled in everything possible, but everyone has favorite weapons. Also, use specific gun names! Not just "handguns, rifles, etc")[MAX of 6]:

Appearnce(Make it good, and if your original you'll get a cookie.):

Personality(No perfect families or revenge based people, think outside the box.):

History(Everyones favorite part, I'd like sort of a beginning middle end type of history. Childhood, How they became an assassin/interested in becoming an assassin, and how the came to whichever side they chose.):

Gadgets(Pretty simple, any nifty electronics they travel with go here.)[MAX of 6]:

Other(If it can't fit above..put it here.):

RP Sample(REQUIRED BY EVERYONE, even if I've RPed with you. The only reason for this, is a want it to be about your character. Nothing to do with events to come, just put in a job they took, or whatever.):

-----

And again, the main thread for this rp can be located here.

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Here's my sign-up, or well what I have of it so far. Try not to use the some weapons, if you must limit it to one to two tops.

Name: Nelson Winnids, but few are lucky enough to know this. Some also unlucky, because they were later marks of his.
Codename/Alias': Known famously as Zephyr, the former second in command of Mitchell Saunders. Also known, but not famously, as Kingston.
Level: Advanced, the youngest advanced of The Charodic
Age: Twenty-two, but he is one of VERY few exceptions to skill based by age. While technically young, Nelson has a very special gift of a photographic memory and it allowed him to learn and master his training much faster than others.
Weapons of Choice:

Handguns:

Smith and Weston, 1911(1): This weapon is not something you want to see when dealing with Zephyr. It is his last line of weaponary when it comes to killing marks, and he has perfected his accuracy, already with his sniper training, and he has yet to miss a target with it. Sticking with a silver and grey look, Zephyr makes sure to keep this gun in perfect condition and never lets it out of his site. The gun itself, when on a job, rests on the back of his pants tucked in securely.

Beretta 92FS(2): These handguns are the guns that Zephyr used first when on a job, they have a good feel and are lightweight. Sticking with the silver yet adding black instead of grey, Zephyr also makes sure these handguns aren't wearing down, but he isn't as protective of these guns. The resting place of these two guns are the front of his pants, tucked in securely aswell.

Assault Rifles:

M4 Carbine: This assault rifle, black in color, is what Zephyr used when trying to make his operation known. Usually, this kind of scenario is when outting a corrupt business man or a local dirty cop. When on the job, Zephyr simply carries the weapon in his hands.

Long Range Weapons:

M24_SWS: Fully black is the style that Zephyr chose for this sniper rifle, and he usually takes this bad boy out for a spin on a quick shot mission. By quick shot, I mean show up right when the targets in public, shoot, and leave. No need to setup, or stake out, the area - just nice and quick. The gun, when purchased, came with a case so that is how it is transported.

Barrett M99: This is Zephyr's pride and joy sniper rifle, and comes in his favorite silver and grey color. When using this sniper rifle, Zephyr usually is on a job that takes weeks, if not months, to prepare for. Staking out roof tops, finding the perfect place to hide, and many other things. The good thing about this rifle though, is Zephyr is some distance away from where his target is and makes it much harder for someone to spot him. Again, a case was provided and is the means of transportation for this weapon.

Other Weapons:

Throwing Knives: Steel, with black grips, there are eight of these that Zephyr carries. Three rest on each side of his jacket and one in each of his boots. On hand to hand stealthy missions, ones that can't involve guns, these are his weapons of choice and he is skilled in throwing them or using them in a knife fight.

Appearance: Everyone usually has a signature look, atleast in the eyes of Nelson people do. And even though he feels everyone has their own way of dressing themselves, he likes to tell himself, and others - even if they aren't listening, that he doesn't follow his own rule. His attire, at the time of his death, was something that he only wore to bed, which was where he died, because he liked to be comfortable. His hair used to be extremely long, as it nearly reached his knees, and was a deep brown color - quite similar to dark chocolates. His hair always covering his left eye, now barely reeaching past his shoulders, giving him a dark sense - which was what he wanted. His eyes are a deep black color, adding to his shadowing features, but everyone only sees the right one - yet no one knows why he keeps the other eye hidden. His right ear, the lower 'soft' part, is pierced with a simple earing - the fake diamond white in color.

His upper body is fairly built underneath the red shirt, that has a cross hairs across the middle of the chest, but its not like some crazy steroid type muscles - just a little definition to his body, the majority of it coming from nature's blessings. On each of his wrists he wears a single wristband, a white one on his left wrist and a black one on his right. The white one reads life, the black one reads death, and Nelson wears them to show the world, and essentially himself, that he isn't afraid of death and to represent how he himself has some control over other peoples lives. His navel is pierced, again the piercing simple, and attached is a little charm of target - standing for his passion of being an assassin.

His lower body is, again, defined slightly to show that he has taken care of his body, and not just let it go like most people now a days. A pair of beige khakis covers his trade mark boxers, which are a lavender purple color, and fits adequetly to his liking - not too tight, but not too loose either. The khakis themselves cover the back part of his black boots, not fully just slightly, but don't get in his way - if by some chance, he'd need to run.

Personality(No perfect families or revenge based people, think outside the box.):

History(Everyones favorite part, I'd like sort of a beginning middle end type of history. Childhood, How they became an assassin/interested in becoming an assassin, and how the came to whichever side they chose.):

Gadgets(Pretty simple, any nifty electronics they travel with go here.)[MAX of 6]:

Other(If it can't fit above..put it here.):

RP Sample: Obviously the intro would be my sample..or I just don't need one because..oh I don't know - ITS MY RP! mwhahaha

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
BUMP! PEOPLE LETS GO..this really could be an amazing rp, so I think you should sign up. I also wanted to inform people my own "sign up" is coming along. I did still the appearance, slightly modifyied, from one of my other characters - but that's okay.

EDIT: I'LL BE AWAY UNTIL ATLEAST THURSDAY JULY 17TH, IF NOT LONGER - See you when I get back guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back