• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Glad to hear it, DeepImpact. OK, got one of your guys into the RP finally, now I have to introduce the other. He should make his cameo quite soon as well.

In other news, my Finals are next week, so I will be quite busy started probably Sunday until Thursday night. After that, I am finished with my semester, and I will have a lot more free time! Until then, I should still be reasonably active the next few days (mostly because I'll be procrastinating. xD).

Feel free to get some convo posts going to get to know each other better.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Get to know each other...

Well, while we're on that track, any ideas on how Rosalee should make her entrance? x.x I need to be classy, but also act like I know what's going on. I think you guys are more versed on Silver Tribe activities than I am. XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Kiklion, really up to you. You can make it a simple walk-in entrance, or get fancy and creative with it. I don't mind either way. Just remember, its probably night-time over there, and besides that, you've got any other info about the city.

@Everyone Alright guys, I made one more post to move the Gold Tribe closer to the forest and introduce the other RPer-in-waiting (again, sorry its taking so long Equinox!). I probably won't be able to post again until my finals are over, which will be on Friday. See you then.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
All my major schoolwork and such is done for the year (besides finals next week) so I'm gonna go on a posting spree before my 2 week trip to Yellowstone :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I just finished my finals! This means I'll probably have a bit more free time now, until of course my summer internship begins. Until then, I'll get started on moving things along. I'll probably post tomorrow after I get a rest.

EDIT: Oh, as a little note, I will be bunnying Saturated Hue's characters since she's MIA at the moment. I may remove her from the RP if no one here from her in due time.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Hi guys. I known I had been AWOL for such a long time without any warning of sorts. It would be perfectly okay if I know I had my spot relinquished, but I can try right?

SV, could I come back and get Gladius in action again? (provided he is still alive. i haven't quite read the story so far.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've reserved your spot because I remember you mentioned you were studying a lot, or something of that nature. Your character is very much alive and still kicking. xD

As soon as you catch up with the reading, you can feel free to jump in again anytime. Glad to have you back in.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I am touched. Really really touched. Thank you! I was not really busy with studies, but PC is suddenly blocked from our proxy server. I promise not to leave again (I will be living in a different dorm next year, so no more blockade! \o/) Anyway, I have finished reading. I will try to have my post tonight or tomorrow. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just a little heads up, fortworth96 has left the RP. Her character will become an NPC. I will be posting pretty soon to move forward again.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Just a little heads up, fortworth96 has left the RP. Her character will become an NPC. I will be posting pretty soon to move forward again.

Aw, that's a shame.. I'm itching to go to Thieves forest, though! Bring the heat on, mister :B

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, just gonna give you a bit more background on the setting they're at right now.

The Thieves Village basically is a bunch of large tree-houses sitting in the tallest trees (about 60 meters, 200 feet off the ground). The thieves get up and down from the trees either through ladders they made or if they can fly, they use that method to get around. There are also ropes that can either be climbed or cut at the base of the string which sort of works as a mini-catapult and propels the user to the top of the trees to the village.

As far as the village itself goes, it by no means is your ordinary village. Music is playing around almost 24/7. There is generally a lot of laughing and drinking, and things can even get quite chaotic at times. No real rules exist much around as well, causing many fights to break out around the thieves village, usually over money or something to that degree. However, many of these fights are usually in a joking matter, although they might not appear like that to non-foreigners. There are a set of guidelines set up by the thieves against killing and stealing from each other, but it is still done sometimes regardless.

There are hundreds of tree-houses extending over a mile long across the trees. The largest one is also the one in the center. It is approximately the size of a small village itself. Inside, the King usually sits (whenever he isn't out) and listens to requests and concerns by other thieves. He also issues jobs to people there and holds meetings.

Noctus Gamble is the second-in-command of the thieves and the right hand man to the King. Although they call these two in command and even refer to Roswell (His real name is Ralph Kenion) as King, the thieves aren't necessarily obligated to follow them. They do so out of respect they developed for the two over a long period of time.

If anyone has any other questions, let me know and I'll fill you in.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys. Just giving everyone a heads up. I'm going to be leaving for about a week starting Thursday, and I will most likely be back next week on either Wednesday or Thursday. I encourage you guys to post while I am gone. I may be able to sneak on once or twice on the trip, but if not, I'll be back in a week. See you all then!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone! I have returned from my trip. I'm going to make a series of posts with a bit of time skip to help move things along. Hopefully they will get us back into the groove of things.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@SV Yeah things have been really slow here. All of the RPs have been slow, most likely due to people just wanting to relax and not wanting to be busy with their RPs.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Might be the reason. Hopefully summer will pick things up around here. Speaking of which, if you guys have anyone that might be interested to join, be sure to invite them! It's never too late to join, and with the recent clean up I did on the slots, it turns out we have a few spots open.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, I'm gonna do a little bit of a time skip in my next post, and advance us to the location where the ambush will take place, instead of having to walk all that distance, since it's actually quite a ways away by foot.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@fortworth96 No problem at all! You are more than welcome to rejoin. Your SU is still listed in the NPC SU section and your character is still around, so it would be no inconvenience. If you like, I can provide a small recap from when you left, or you can read over what happened since it really wasn't too long ago that you were in.

Back