• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monotype paired challenge

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
WELCOME to my challenge

RULES
1. must have 3 pairs of 2 Pokemon.
2. must be the same typing in pair.
3. 1 must female 1 must be male in pair.
4. Must name all pokemon and their name must connect somehow.
OPTIONAL
1. Nuzlocke rules too
2. Limited heals in Pokemon Centers

PAIR EXAMPLES
Snivy / Bellspout
Tepig / Torchic
Oshawott / Buizel

FORM/ FORM EXAMPLE
Name: thegameman12
Game: Sapphire
Ultimate?: No
Optional:

Users participating
Spoiler:

Champions
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
You should layout this a little nicer It would look more appealing! :D

It's sort of a Mono-type - Wedlocke challenge and sounds real fun! Might give it ago soon!

Mono Wed. is what I whent for just minus all the crazy rules like rule 2 in the Wedlocke

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Since it's been replied to I can't really delete it now, but make sure that when you post in a challenge thread, you're either signing up or asking a question. :) And if you're in the challenge, you're of course free to update and discuss things, as long as you don't go too off topic. Just a reminder, of course. Carry on!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Since it's been replied to I can't really delete it now, but make sure that when you post in a challenge thread, you're either signing up or asking a question. :) And if you're in the challenge, you're of course free to update and discuss things, as long as you don't go too off topic. Just a reminder, of course. Carry on!

Just a quick question, Why would it be deleted?

Also I will be taking part in this challenge soon enough, I have about 4 differen challenges going on at the moment, so I will finish those before becoming a nerd with this one :p

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Challenge Forum Rules said:
Don't post saying you can't enter or to compliment the challenge.
This is mainly to prevent spam. If you're already in the challenge and for some reason have to give up on it, then that's fine to post about. However, if you post something like "Wow this looks cool!" or "I would enter this if my GBC still worked", then you will be infracted for spam. It's unnecessary info.

Not infracting of course, but yeah. lol Just keep it in mind, mkay? :)

Okay, back to the thread's purpose. I feel bad having to come in here and hijack it lmao.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
UPDATE 1
Got Torchic (Death Kick)
Beat May
Got Shroomish (Shroom)
Got Taillow (Blue Jay)
Got Wingull (Messenger)
Grinded pokemon up to Lvl 14
Beat Roxanne
Beat Brawly

Back