• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Definitely thinking Cyndaquil, but I'll probably end up playing the game more than once if its good enough.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I am interested! Literally have been stuck between Oshawott (old favorite) and Cyndaquil (never gotten to use) for starter choice since the first reveal.

Years
Probably gonna pick Cyndaquil but I like Oshawott too so who knows
If I actually win this tho I'll have to figure out how to set up a Nintendo Account lol
please don't actually put me in I don't think I could receive the cards if I won them

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
I have always chosen the grass starters, so this won't be any different: Rowlett.

Cannot wait until this awesome game comes out!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
Here's my 51st post.
I'm leaning towards Cyndaquil. I would've picked Rowlet but I'm not a huge fan of grass/fighting (Decidueye).

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
Aye, let's take a gamble, just for the heck of it. Oshawott, definitely! Samurott's my favorite water type, and I swear it's not because of starter bias, heheh

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
Years
I will definitely take osha! typhlosion is a nice mon too and I bet
Spoiler:
, but I just dislike cyndaquil so I don't feel like dragging it to quilava as fast as possible. also oshawott seems so underappreciated and it's just adorable! I'm only a little bummed because
Spoiler:
probably won't fit into my team then. still have a spot for
Spoiler:
though! <3

Years
The giveaway is now closed!

I'll be selecting the winner and messaging them soon. Keep an eye out on those inboxes!

Years
The winner has been chosen!

Congratulations Roni... or that would be the case, but unfortunately he wasn't able to get a Switch in the end and asked to pass the prize along to the next winner. So congrats to..

euFE7G9.png

Kurapika! I'll be PMing you to claim your prize shortly. Please respond to the PM within 24 hours or you forfeit your prize!

Years
Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd get picked, so I just randomly put my name on here for shits and giggles lmao. Congrats to Kurapika though! Enjoy the game~

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Congrats Kurapika, I hope it lives up to all the hype and you enjoy the game.

I might buy the game and split the price with my brother myself, since we'll both play it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Congrats, Kurapika, I hope you enjoy the game.

If it doesn't snow where I live tomorrow, I'm going to ask my mother to take my money and buy it on my behalf.

Years
Unfortunately our second winner wasn't able to claim the game in the end either due to various circumstances, so we've passed it along to the third winner who was, fortunately, able to claim their prize.

6RwWMxs.png

Congrats fafrir on the win! Third time's the charm. Have fun playing! Thank you everyone for entering, and look forward to more game giveaways in the future. <3

Back