• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years

Magdelena~, how do you feel about cats?

Magdalena, what are your top three pokemon?

Two questions? I'm okay with this. o3o

@Jared: I love cats so much. <3 Kittens especially. But you wouldn't catch me dead keeping one as a pet. xD
Now how do you feel about ponies?

@Empoleon144: I'll go with Gengar, Haunter, and Gastly. xD
Empoleon144, do you like the number 144? (IT'S MY FAVOURITE NUMBER AH)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

It took me several months to finish Ruby, which was my first game.

Black was my shortest playthrough, finished it in 13 days. Now I'm in the post-game.

Zupplu, what was the first TV show you watched?

Ahhh tough one. Seriously got into, was the pokemon anime :p

Shu's_Lover, what was the first game you ever played?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

@Jared: I love cats so much. <3 Kittens especially. But you wouldn't catch me dead keeping one as a pet. xD
Now how do you feel about ponies?

Ponies are meh. xD Except Doctor Whooves xD

Zupplu, which of the original three starters would you say you like the most?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Ponies are meh. xD Except Doctor Whooves xD

Zupplu, which of the original three starters would you say you like the most?

Bulba, Bulba, Bulbasaur! :D

Pikapal, what is your favourite food?

Years
the first game I ever play Super Mario Bros, the one with also the duck hunt on the game... well the first one I remember

Hikari10, what is your favourtie mario game (it can me anything with the word ''mario'' in it (like mario kart and etc.)

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

my favourite animal.. i guess that's cats. specifically my pet cat. even though it lives in my parents' house, it's still my pet. XD;

____

Zupplu, did you ever build a treehouse?

No, never really had a big backyard :(

Shu's_lover, what was your favourite toy when you were little?

-Jared-

Years

Bulba, Bulba, Bulbasaur! :D

Pikapal, what is your favourite food?

Ice cream with diced and sugared strawberries on top, and then chocolate Magic Shell on top of that! Yumm! Deja vu...

Zupplu, have you ever visited a very large city, like New York or San Fransisco? Not just those two, either. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, were you ever bullied in school back then?

Aye. 'Tis one of the reasons why I switched to private school ._.;

---

Pikapal642, second favorite Final Fantasy IX character and why? (Assuming your favorite is Vivi. Else, take out "second" o3o)

-Jared-

Years

Aye. 'Tis one of the reasons why I switched to private school ._.;

---

Pikapal642, second favorite Final Fantasy IX character and why? (Assuming your favorite is Vivi. Else, take out "second" o3o)

Steiner. :3 Gameplay wise, his physicals are WAY strong, and his trance makes a normal physical attack be almost on par with the Shock skill. Story wise, his characterization was my favorite; from nigh mindless drone of the royal family to a free thinking man who has his own goals in mind (granted those goals are extremely similar to his pre-characterization goals, but at least the attitude behind them is completely different. xD)

Roswell, who is YOUR favorite FFIX character? :3

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I discovered Naruto through Toonami back in 2006, fell in love instantly in a way lol.

Zapdos, which Poke do you happen to like more, Flygon or Salamence?

Flygon, all the way. I'm not a big Salamence fan.

Hikari, which generation do you like most

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

BinaryPeaches, do you have any favorite Pokemon nicknames that you have ever thought up?
Mmmm... not any original ones, no. But my Espeons are usually if not always named "Red", and there is my amazing Togekiss named Mithos that I love and adore more than the rest of my team on Platinum (Sorry Genis, Presea, Raine, Zelos, and Yuan!)

zapdos, what is your favorite season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back