• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I read the One Shot that would become Medaka Box months ago but only started the actual series recently. As far as Jump goes it's good but no OP, Gintama or Bakuman.

TY

I might do something else now... playing NFS the whole time is confusing...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Music is always good, unless it's bad of course.

35d24qu.jpg

This show is adorable.

TY

Well if you like Dubstep and DnB, then its good...
If not, still good, cause its everyones own preferences...

TY

mostly listening to Pendulum and Noisia... but some old soundtracks aswell

TY

I really like eating toast with some warm chocolate milk... Thats how i start the morning...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. Let's see here, had half a cupcake, an ice cream sandwich, a handful of crunchy cheetos, and a bowl of chili for breakfast this morning with a bottle of lemonade to wash it all down. And yes I know I'm quite the health nut lol.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
48. Myself, I like to have a couple of fried eggs cooked to perfection, bacon, whole wheat toast (not too dark, not too light) and a glass of orange juice. It's just perfect.

TY

My ideal breakfast is with Pendulum in my ears plugged in (mp3) and noone who bothers me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back