• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Bug game
rUKXeEY.png

Can't give items any pokemon
Ex: Pikachu give LightBall

P/s: i'm download v9.12 and path data 9.15 in #1 post

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Not a dang clue what would even cause this..... where did this show up?

Change give any items for 1 pokemon

Ex: Pikachu (Lightball) items available and i replace give items others for pikachu and crash game with error.log this

P/s:
1. Geodude-Alola not have ability Galvanize?
2. Vulpix-Alola not true ability Alola, "Vulpix i catch ability Vulpix (Fire)"
jzhUTBZ.png

3. Sandshrew-Alola not have ability Slush Rush?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 17, 2019
I made an account just so that I could write about your game, guy.
The game is a love-frustration kind of deal for me right now.
In many ways, green remix is so modern and fashionable; better and different you could say.

I've only made it to Viridian city thus far, and this is because of the little things.
The first time I played the game, I stopped once I found out there was no control remapping; I've got other options I told myself.
Then, once I gave the game a chance, I stopped for a second time once I found out there was no battle music for wild encounters. Also that rattata during 9.15 was....
The tile graphics were not perfectly aligned and would show lines at a less than fullscreen setting.
I also errorred out of the game during 9.16.

Sounds like a lot of complaints, but really, I love your game, man.
Random Starters only option, a fullscreen setting, an opening animation, catch other trainers' pokemon (although unsure if they lose that mon currently), fluid processing, and so far just plain fun.
I wanted to encourage you whilst bringing these facets to your attention.
But hey, Thanks Zeak for Green Remix.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I made an account just so that I could write about your game, guy.
The game is a love-frustration kind of deal for me right now.
In many ways, green remix is so modern and fashionable; better and different you could say.

I've only made it to Viridian city thus far, and this is because of the little things.
The first time I played the game, I stopped once I found out there was no control remapping; I've got other options I told myself.
Then, once I gave the game a chance, I stopped for a second time once I found out there was no battle music for wild encounters. Also that rattata during 9.15 was....
The tile graphics were not perfectly aligned and would show lines at a less than fullscreen setting.
I also errorred out of the game during 9.16.

Sounds like a lot of complaints, but really, I love your game, man.
Random Starters only option, a fullscreen setting, an opening animation, catch other trainers' pokemon (although unsure if they lose that mon currently), fluid processing, and so far just plain fun.
I wanted to encourage you whilst bringing these facets to your attention.
But hey, Thanks Zeak for Green Remix.

Well just hope on Pokecommuniy Discord and you can even talk to me on there about things.
Trust me this next update will have a lot more to do and a lot of fixes !

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Amazing update! Only issue I have to report as of yet is that Pokemon no longer have cries at all especially during battle.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Good job on the fix! Although I think a few pokemon (like oddish) are still missing their perspective cries (even though the cries pokemon have now are the regular game cries now) the issue I run into now is not being able to catch trainers pokemon now:
pnY7xPCWp

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Good job on the fix! Although I think a few pokemon (like oddish) are still missing their perspective cries (even though the cries pokemon have now are the regular game cries now) the issue I run into now is not being able to catch trainers pokemon now:
pnY7xPCWp

should have a fix very soon :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Hello Zeak found another error when opening Pokedex game will crash here it is and take ur time to fixed it no need to rush

Script MiscData line 170:NoMethodError occurred.

underfined method pokemonFormsData for #< PokemonTemp:0X1176f4b0>

AngelChu2017

Trainer/Gamer/Girl
Years
Hello, I'm AngelChu I recently download the updated version but found some script errors not sure you are aware of them or not ^_^....

https://imgur.com/a/Z4FQ1FJ

And not sure if the anime cries are missing for the time being or not, but those were not there at all cept Pikachu, aside from these things the game very nicely made keep up the good work

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Back