• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

I'm Needing help with my Fifth gen team!

jacobgallion

Genius in the Making
Years
So yeah, I've thought hours and hours how to complete my team and with the use of much rocket science, I've conjured up a team like magic. They still are in development (decision of what items to equip, what moves to set in stone...) and I'll give you a quick summary of them. Could you suggest other Pokemon to fill the gaps? I have a couple in consideration. It totally has its weaknesses, but I'm fine with harsh criticism. YELL AT ME IN ALL CAPS RAGE IF YOU WANT!

Defensively Bulky Volcarona (Bold) -
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Fiery Dance
Roost

Physical Sweeper Scizor (Adamant) -
Pursuit
Superpower
Bullet Punch
U-turn

Special Defensive Wall Blissey (Calm) -
Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Aromatherapy
Toxic

Defensive Wall Skarmory (Impish) -
Spikes
Roost
Air Slash (this is going soon)
Roar (I don't know...)

I'm seriously considering Swampert for the 5th spot. Cuz i liek mudkipz and it's a boss in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Sorry, but we don't do fix/rate my teams outside of the battling center. Try reposting there for help.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Actually, I'll move this thread there myself, so you can get the help you need asap. c:

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Is this an in-game team or a competitive one?

If it's an in-game team, you should get rid of all of the recovery moves and replace them with attacks or stat boosters. In-game, with immediate access to healing items, recovery moves are just a waste of a moveslot.

If it's a competitive team..... it's apparently been moved from one wrong forum to another wrong forum.

I can expand a bit and supply some more specific help if it's an in-game team. If it's a competitive team, there are others who are much better at that than I am.

Back