• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Iridium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hey MinorThreat!

Pokemon Iridium looks really good so far so keep up the hard work ;) I'm hoping to see this finished.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2009
HAVE YOU FOUND PEOPLE FOR YOUR TEAM?AND WHEN YOU SAY YOU NEED NEW POKEMON JUST DRAWINGS RIGHT?AND IF SO HOW MUCH

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thank for the comments guys.

New Battle Background
capture002gq0.png

capture003nm9.png

Enjoy. I am in a rush right now, so I will try and get back to answer questions later.

Thanks

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I see you know what you are doing minorthreat.
Great job and starly is supposed to look fat.
we don't want a old man starly do we?
where the bones are showing...

The story is great also.
I don't think i found any gaps in the story either.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I see you know what you are doing minorthreat.
Great job and starly is supposed to look fat.
we don't want a old man starly do we?
where the bones are showing...

The story is great also.
I don't think i found any gaps in the story either.

Thank you. :D, although it seems that my game isn't very popular here...oh well....lol

Anyway, here are a few more screens from FRESHORE CITY.

testscreens30308ob8.png

.:NEW POST:.
Here are some screens of interaction in FRESHORE CITY and the inside places of FRESHORE CITY. Enjoy.

testscreens31208df0.png

~Minorthreat

.:NEW POST 2:.
Here are screens of two of the New starters. SEEDARK, the small Tree POKéMON, and DEMBER, the Fire fawn POKéMON. The last starter will be released sometime soon I hope.

testscreens31508kd4.png

Enjoy.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Everything is looking great Minorthreat! Keep up the good work!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the comment....

I haven't got the chance to add the water starter to the game yet so heres just the starters hidden picture to an unhidden one so you can see the water starter.

irihostartersunhiddenmt0.png

Oh I am looking for someone who can do stats and movesets for the new starters and their evos. Please and thank you!

So people who read this thread and don't post.....if you could please do me a huge favor and either post or PM me the reason you aren't posting....like what my game is missing that is making you not want to post because I am looking to have the best game possible and if there is something that is missing from the game that the people want I will try and make it happen!

Sincerely
Minorthreat

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2008
[HELP]How to make pokemon game ? (Screenshots or video)

Hello! how do you create a pokemon game? i would like to make a pokemon game!
using (ScreenShots or video)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I think this thread needs more attention.. this game has great potential. I think if you had things like new heroes, the game would stand out a lot more ^^

But for now, it is a truly good game. Your mapping skills are great also.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2008
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
Years
Hey Angel. I've been going Through the forums and twice caught you spamming, Please comment in a sentence.

Games looking great, Love the new Battle system.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I think this thread needs more attention.. this game has great potential. I think if you had things like new heroes, the game would stand out a lot more ^^

But for now, it is a truly good game. Your mapping skills are great also.

Thank you. I will work on trying to get new Heros for the game, hopefully I can come up with some ideas. :\ And thank you for the comment on my mappin, I try very hard in that department, most of my maps get several revisons before I am completely satisfied with them. I take great pride and spend a great deal of time on mapping, plus its fun. :laugh:

Well time for a very small update.

A new pokémon status menu, FR/LG style, and a new SHINX sprite(Created by ME.) :) Please enjoy.

testscreens32308by0.png

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I've said this before elsewhere, but this game looks so like the offical ones, it's crazy.
Your doing a good job with this one Minorthreat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Way to go for posting the near-exact update as me, 10 hours after me. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were copying me! :P (And I had a scratch Shinx before you :D)

Good work, anyway. I'd put a few more custom touches on it, though. Perhaps an icon showing whether the move is physical, special or status?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Way to go for posting the near-exact update as me, 10 hours after me. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were copying me! :P (And I had a scratch Shinx before you :D)

Good work, anyway. I'd put a few more custom touches on it, though. Perhaps an icon showing whether the move is physical, special or status?

Well your menu system is way better than mine. Good job with that btw it looks excellent. As for the whole copying thing, well the custom DP sprites is a very good idea because like you have said before they don't fit with the advance gen screen size and such. And the menu, well...I don't really have a reason behind this except you motivated me to get but butt moving on something that I wanted to do because thats one thing I didn't like about the essentials kit was that it combined FR/LG with R/S/E which is sort of tacky in my opinion.

Well I don't think the essentials kit has that option and I am not the best when it comes to scripting I know some of the very basic elements. So that might be a little out of my reach, sadly.

I also have made a userbar so people can support the game. If they would like that is.

HTML:
[url="http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=127227"][IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3140/iridiumuserbarlb2.png[/IMG][/url]

I am also currently working on a new hero for the game to get rid of the overused FR/LG Heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back