• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Blazing Glaciers~ [Black and White Kyurem Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years

~Blazing Glaciers~

Two years later in Unova, two new legends emerge, Black and White Kyurem!
Formed with the ancient item Gen Wedge they transform into their new forms, Black and White Kyurem.

Rules

~If you are going to post a spoiler about BW2, put it in spoiler tags
~You must join to post your opinion. (No posting unless you are a member of the club except for Olli and Ozzy!)
~Feel free to start a topic whenever you want
~Don't spam
~Respect other people's point of view

Sign-Up Form

Name : (or nickname)
Partner Pokemon : (you can only pick from Black Kyruem and White Kyurem)
Why you want to join :
How active will you be :
Current Topic Answer :

Current Topic

Which kyurem do you prefer?
What kind of contests do you think we should host for the club?
☁If you could give either Kyurem a move that they cant learn, what would you want it to be?

Members

Ralaia
Aryan143
xxReshiramxx
Jerichob10
Hikari10
Krazzikk
Laugh

Seraphimon-sama
BoomYah

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
First to sign-up:-

Username:- Aryan143 or Aryan
Partner Pokemon:- Black Kyurem
Why you want to join:- I like Pokemon B/W 2 and tomorrow is their English release and I can't wait to play them.
How active will you be:- I am online everyday unless I have a problem with my PC or I have to go somewhere.

Answering the topic:-

I prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem because I like its design and I like the animation of Freeze Shock more.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Welcome you guys!

I finally got the CSS up! :D

So what would you guys like as a contest in the future?
I was thinking maybe a Writing competiton about Black and White Kyurem! :D

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Name : Jericho (call me Jeri)
Partner Pokemon : Black Kyurem
Why you want to join : Kyurem is an amazing pokemon and i dont think i have seen a club on them yet! Excited to see where this goes!
How active will you be: I will be active nearly every day!

Years
Name: Hikari
Partner Pokemon: Black Kyurem
Why you want to join: Because I love B2/W2 and Black & White Kyurem!
How active will you be: I plan to be really active. Almost every day.

Now, to answer the topic...

I love both of them but I love Black Kyurem's electricity better cos of the neon blue color. Also, I love Freeze Shock's animation.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021

Second Topic: I like the idea of what you suggested earlierabout a writing contest about White and Black Kyurem.

Years
Name: Krazz
Partner Pokemon: White Kyurem
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because B/W Kyurem are really strong Pokemon and they looks pretty awesome too! I'm also a big fan of B/W2 if that means anything ;P
How active will you be?: Although I will be on PokeCommunity at least every 2-3 days (usually on everyday, except wensday-thursday) I tend to forget about clubs and stop posting, but because I have started to bookmark all the clubs I join, hopefully that wont happen anymore (if I remember to make my rounds!) So yeah, I'll be pretty active, and as a club owner myself, I know how much you value activity in your club ;3
Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?
Ok, so because I just found my DSi a couple days ago I haven't played much of White 2 yet (I just finished the second gym) I haven't been able to use White Kyurem myself, and of course I haven't used Black Kyurem, because I don't have Black2, so I can't say too much for their preformance, although I have heard they are really strong, and have really good moves! So I'm not sure on that category.

As for appearance, I prefer White Kyurem because Black Kyurem looks a bit ugly in my opinion, whereas White Kyurem looks really Bad---. I'm not saying Black Kyurem looks completely ugly, I'm just saying he isn't the most attractive Pokemon out there.
I also think it is kinda cool that they were able to create a Dual-Typed Pokemon with Types that counter eachother (Fire and Ice) so I give White Kyurem coolness kudos (Yep just made that up, all baus like 8D) for that.

So with the information and experience I have now, the bottom line is...White Kyurem Wins.

What kind of Events should we have in the future?
Hmm, a writing contest sounds neat, I'm not too good at writing but I enjoy doing it, and I would love to read some FanLore/FanFics on the B/W Kyurems
*Reads up on the official B/W Kyurem History*

Maybe we could have a B/W Kyurem Swap Event where people can trade their Black Kyurem for White Kyurem or vice versa, ya know, for people who were disappointed in their Kyurem form, or like the other one more, or just because they want to fill up their PokeDex!

Idk if it should be an official topic, but, quick question/comment, it seems like they made the Kyurem forms less ugly. Maybe they made em' less ugly because so many people complained? Or is it just my imagination? Not that I'm complaining, just, I'm curious, hmm....

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oh my Glob. I cannot believe I didn't see this sooner.

Name Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Partner Pokemon White Kyurem
Why you want to join I obviously love, love, love white Kyurem, but I prefer to call him Reshiram. The fact that he's a legendary Pokemon is a huge plus, and he has strong moves. What made me like Reshiram is because he's white, and that certainly captured my attention.
How active will you be I'll be active, defs. I won't miss a single day.

For the first topic, I prefer the white Kyurem, or as I said, Reshiram, mainly because he's white. I'm not fond of dark colors. As for power, I don't have Black or White, so I'll leave it there.

And for the second topic, I don't really have an opinion for that. Maybe we can do a pixel art contest and see who's best at making Reshiram or Zekrom from scratch, or maybe a writing contest, and see who can make the best fan fic about the two. Idk.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the Topic:

I think we should organize a Quiz contest because many people took part in that in my club and they are a lot famous than Writing competitions.

Years
and they are a lot famous than Writing competitions.

Well, tbh, it's not likely that very many people will participate in a fanfic contest, because not many people care to write, or want to write =\

A pixel are contest might be neat, but I don't really know how to do pixel art, and I would be really rubish, especially because White/Black Kyurem are more detailed than most Pokes'

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Name: Krazz
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because B/W Kyurem are really strong Pokemon and they looks pretty awesome too! I'm also a big fan of B/W2 if that means anything ;P
How active will you be?: Although I will be on PokeCommunity at least every 2-3 days (usually on everyday, except wensday-thursday) I tend to forget about clubs and stop posting, but because I have started to bookmark all the clubs I join, hopefully that wont happen anymore (if I remember to make my rounds!) So yeah, I'll be pretty active, and as a club owner myself, I know how much you value activity in your club ;3
Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?
Ok, so because I just found my DSi a couple days ago I haven't played much of White 2 yet (I just finished the second gym) I haven't been able to use White Kyurem myself, and of course I haven't used Black Kyurem, because I don't have Black2, so I can't say too much for their preformance, although I have heard they are really strong, and have really good moves! So I'm not sure on that category.

As for appearance, I prefer White Kyurem because Black Kyurem looks a bit ugly in my opinion, whereas White Kyurem looks really Bad---. I'm not saying Black Kyurem looks completely ugly, I'm just saying he isn't the most attractive Pokemon out there.
I also think it is kinda cool that they were able to create a Dual-Typed Pokemon with Types that counter eachother (Fire and Ice) so I give White Kyurem coolness kudos (Yep just made that up, all baus like 8D) for that.

So with the information and experience I have now, the bottom line is...White Kyurem Wins.

What kind of Events should we have in the future?
Hmm, a writing contest sounds neat, I'm not too good at writing but I enjoy doing it, and I would love to read some FanLore/FanFics on the B/W Kyurems
*Reads up on the official B/W Kyurem History*

Maybe we could have a B/W Kyurem Swap Event where people can trade their Black Kyurem for White Kyurem or vice versa, ya know, for people who were disappointed in their Kyurem form, or like the other one more, or just because they want to fill up their PokeDex!

Idk if it should be an official topic, but, quick question/comment, it seems like they made the Kyurem forms less ugly. Maybe they made em' less ugly because so many people complained? Or is it just my imagination? Not that I'm complaining, just, I'm curious, hmm....
Yay white Kyurem high five :D welcome, That is a neat idea how ever I think that would involve in the TC section :/
Oh my Glob. I cannot believe I didn't see this sooner.

Name Laugh, but you can call me Hannah.
Partner Pokemon White Kyurem
Why you want to join I obviously love, love, love white Kyurem, but I prefer to call him Reshiram. The fact that he's a legendary Pokemon is a huge plus, and he has strong moves. What made me like Reshiram is because he's white, and that certainly captured my attention.
How active will you be I'll be active, defs. I won't miss a single day.

For the first topic, I prefer the white Kyurem, or as I said, Reshiram, mainly because he's white. I'm not fond of dark colors. As for power, I don't have Black or White, so I'll leave it there.

And for the second topic, I don't really have an opinion for that. Maybe we can do a pixel art contest and see who's best at making Reshiram or Zekrom from scratch, or maybe a writing contest, and see who can make the best fan fic about the two. Idk.
Also welcome! :D

Answering the Topic:

I think we should organize a Quiz contest because many people took part in that in my club and they are a lot famous than Writing competitions.
No thank you, I feel that people would google the answers :/

It is decided : Drawing Contest for those who like to draw and Writing for those who want to write but we will have the contests in a while. We need a few more members first. :D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
It is decided : Drawing Contest for those who like to draw and Writing for those who want to write but we will have the contests in a while. We need a few more members first. :D

Just a question. If we do have these events, can I join both? I love to draw, and I love to write. I can't decide. But again, is it okay if I participate in both events?

I'll be waiting for the contest to start, really.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Name: Seraphimon-sama
Why you want to join: I really like the new forms for Kyurem, especially because Reshiram is involved in one.
How active will you be: I'm online every day, unless something goes wrong with my laptop or my internet connection.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Just a question. If we do have these events, can I join both? I love to draw, and I love to write. I can't decide. But again, is it okay if I participate in both events?

I'll be waiting for the contest to start, really.
Haha we will if members keep on pouring in. Sure why not, although you would be judged on the best out of the two unless otherwise stated. Yup :D

Name: Seraphimon-sama
Why you want to join: I really like the new forms for Kyurem, especially because Reshiram is involved in one.
How active will you be: I'm online every day, unless something goes wrong with my laptop or my internet connection.
I'm sorry, but your going to have to come up with a topic answer.

Speaking of new topics :P : If you could give either Kyurem a move that they cant learn, what would you want it to be? (I'll save my awnser for later)I guess I should give you guys a rubric for the contest(s)! :P

Writing:
☁Plot 35 pts.
Grammar 25 pts.
Detailed 30 pts.
Include your username in red at.
the end of the story 20pts.

Drawing:
Color 10pts.
Detailed 40 pts.
Neatness 40 pts.
Background 35 pts.
Include your username in red beside the picture you drew 30 pts.

***You need to PM me your entries***

The contest will be (approximately) held on November 3rd-4th unless otherwise stated
If you have anymore recommendations please don't hesitate, just post them ;D

Also I am currently making the points system for the members and stuff although it is still in consideration whether I will do a points system for being active and such, etc.

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Haha we will if members keep on pouring in. Sure why not, although you would be judged on the best out of the two unless otherwise stated. Yup :D

Oh, I do hope others will join as soon as possible. Fan fiction means everything to me.

Speaking of new topics :P : If you could give either Kyurem a move that they cant learn, what would you want it to be? (I'll save my awnser for later)

Since Reshiram is a dragon-fire-type, and Zekrom is a dragon-electric-type, I assume they cannot learn water moves, correct? If I could give either Kyurem a move that they can't learn, I'd make 'em learn Whirlpool, for some awkard reason. I think Whirlpool is a very poweful, effective move. I don't know, it just came to me.

I guess I should give you guys a rubric for the contest(s)! :P

Writing:

☁Plot 35 pts.
Grammar 25 pts.
Detailed 30 pts.
Include your username in red at.
the end of the story 20pts.

Drawing:
Color 10pts.
Detailed 40 pts.
Neatness 40 pts.
Background 35 pts.
Include your username in red beside the picture you drew 30 pts.

***You need to PM me your entries***

The contest will be (approximately) held on November 3rd-4th unless otherwise stated
If you have anymore recommendations please don't hesitate, just post them ;D
Another question: I might have missed this, but can we start making our fan fics now? Like, as in, right now. Some of us -- particularly me -- take a while to make some fan fics. Plus I'm participating in both contests, so I'll have to squeeze in m'drawing. Can I start now?

Also I am currently making the points system for the members and stuff although it is still in consideration whether I will do a points system for being active and such, etc.
I totally agree with the point system. It will be fun.
Also, I have an idea: badges. What if we make badges, then we give 'em to the members? For example, this member's been active a lot -- give him an Active Badge. You get the idea. This idea just came to me, really.​

Years
Another question: I might have missed this, but can we start making our fan fics now? Like, as in, right now. Some of us -- particularly me -- take a while to make some fan fics.

Yeah, I know we can probably start whenever, but do we need a theme for our fanfic (besides White/Black Kyurem?)

And is November 2nd the Judging date, or the date we are supposed to start our fanfics?

boomYah

Pokemon Geek Kid
Years
Name : (or nickname) Owen or "boomYah".
Partner Pokemon : (you can only pick from Black Kyruem and White Kyurem) White Kyurem, as black is so dark and deadly, but white is all happy and bright. Also I had the game with White Kyurem, so, woo! ^_^
Why you want to join : Well, here's the logical part.
"boomYah" loves Kyurem. It is sexy.
A wild Kyurem Club appears!
Holy !@$# I must join.
How active will you be : Every day, yeaaah. Everyday I will be shuffling.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
Years
Oh, I do hope others will join as soon as possible. Fan fiction means everything to me.

Since Reshiram is a dragon-fire-type, and Zekrom is a dragon-electric-type, I assume they cannot learn water moves, correct? If I could give either Kyurem a move that they can't learn, I'd make 'em learn Whirlpool, for some awkard reason. I think Whirlpool is a very poweful, effective move. I don't know, it just came to me.

[/CENTER]
Another question: I might have missed this, but can we start making our fan fics now? Like, as in, right now. Some of us -- particularly me -- take a while to make some fan fics. Plus I'm participating in both contests, so I'll have to squeeze in m'drawing. Can I start now?

I totally agree with the point system. It will be fun.
Also, I have an idea: badges. What if we make badges, then we give 'em to the members? For example, this member's been active a lot -- give him an Active Badge. You get the idea. This idea just came to me, really.​
****!!! I'm sorry yes you can make your entries now and the contest has been moved to November 15th, 2012
but you can start on the projects now and send them in but the contest starts on the date said above and ends November 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Ahhh! I love the badges idea, although I can't make them D; could anyone else be able to do that? (if you do a badge may be awarded) ;D

Also Krazzikk the other theme can be on a Journey in Unova and anything really involving the Unova Region ;D

Welcome Boomyah

That said, you may do your contest entries as of now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back