• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quotes

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
"'Fearless' is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. Fearless is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before. Fearless is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. Fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want all over again... even though every time you've tried before, you've lost. It's Fearless to have faith that someday things will change. Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them. I think it's Fearless to fall for your best friend, even though he's in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for the things they'll never stop doing, I think it's Fearless to stop believing them. It's Fearless to say "you're NOT sorry," and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is Fearless. I think allowing yourselfto cry on the bathroom floor is Fearless. Letting go is Fearless. Then, moving on and being alright, that's Fearless too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is Fearless.""
-Taylor Swift

From the quotes that stamp your heart and mind with a meaningful feeling, to the quotes that give you an impression of a drunkey on crack, post them here, post them all!

"Whenever I found out anything remarkable, I have thought it my duty to put down my discovery on paper, so that all ingenious people might be informed thereof."
-Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

"When life gives you lemons, ask for a refund."
-Samantha

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
" Its better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not"

i have no idea where it comes from... but i love it.
<3

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
'I wonder, what I could do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.'

'Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.'

'If I was pretty would you love me? If I was perfect would you want me?'

'The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you.'

'Sometimes I look at you...and you seem to be looking back at me...but sometimes you look away...like you're afraid of what might happen if you look a second longer.'

'I play the same song over and over because it reminds me of you.'

'I'm just me. And that's all I can be. No more. No less. No second guess. I lugh. I love. I live. I cry. And sometimes I wish I would die. Somedays I'm funny. Others I'm not. Sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me but that's okay. This is me and that's how I'll stay.'

'The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet, you know you can never have them.'

'Sometimes I wish that I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.'

'I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think of you.'

'It's not telling you how I feel that scares me, it's what you'll say back.'

'You know you really like someone when you sit the painful way in your chair just to get a better look at them.'

'Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person but when you see him smile, you suddenly realize you're just pretending you got over him to erase the pain of knowing that he'll never be yours.'

'Why do they call it a crush? Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return.'

'She says I'm ugly, yet she likes my butt...' -John

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
Years
"When life gives you lemons, you better have sugar and water or else that lemonade is going to taste like crap."

"Finding friendship like ours is like nailing jello to a tree --impossible."

"Be a fruit loop in a world of cheerios."

"Kindergarden. Where the definition of drama is someone stealing your crayons."

Don't know who wrote them, but I love them!:O

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."

"Got d r u g s? ---- ------ does."(censored out my school name. stalkers...)

"Dora! The banana tree is right in front of you! And you call yourself an explorer..."

"When a guy is texting you while playing Call of Duty, he really loves you."

I don't know who thought of them, but I like them.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
"Spectacular. You appear to understand how a portal affects forward momentum, or to be more precise, how it does not. Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out." -GLaDOS, from Portal.

"..."
Attributed to, among others, Link, Gordon Freeman, and Red.

And my signature, which means "Anything spoken in Latin sounds profound".

Last edited:

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
Sycorax Leader: Blood control is just one form of conquest. I could summon the armada and take this world by force!
The Doctor: Well... you could do that. Yeah, you could do that. Of course you could! But why? Look at these people, these human beings. Consider their potential! From the day they arrive on the planet, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than- no, hold on. Sorry, that's The Lion King. But the point still stands: Leave them alone!

"Bakes sales are cool and all, but nothing beats friendship!

...There will always be another bake sale."
- Captain S

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2011
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
-Oscar Wilde

lol some of your quotes are funny :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
"Stay where you belong: in my memories..." - Cloud
"I will...never be a mere memory..." - Sephiroth
"Tell me what you cherish most. Will you give me the pleasure of taking it away?" - Sephiroth
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted" - Hassan-i Sabbah

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."-Buddha

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."-Buddha.

"And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -Jesus Christ.

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all." -George Washington, 1st President and Freemason.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
"If you want to create an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." Carl Sagan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

Epic quote is epic.

Back