• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Looking for a Pokemon with the ability Synchronize and a Jolly nature in Pokemon Black/White.

VM me if you've got one.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
Years
Desperately looking for Ditto.
Will offer Kojofu/Mienfoo, Hitomoshi/Litwick, Tsutaja/Snivy, Pururiru/Frillish, Marakacchi/Maractus, Yuniran/Solosis. For the first 4 I will pay you after the trade, I will have to use the ditto to breed them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
Requesting: Under lvl 20 Sawk.
Offering: Lvl.15 Throh

I have pokemon white.

Friend code:2537 2952 3601

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
LF: A Charmander!

just got Pokemon white and am looking for a charmander any lvl....
just not a fan of the starters in it..
i don't have much to trade so it'll be awfully nice of anyone to help me out

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Looking for a japanese ditto, eevee and starters from other generations.
I can offer a ditto for all those and pokémon white (and some black) exclusives.

Looking for Tornadus, can offer a masterball on a ditto or any starter from Unova.

Oh, I also have pkrs

Last edited:

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
Has just randomly came across pokerus on my pokemon white and will be willing to spread/give it to other people ahhh ;D

Pm or leave me a comment if ya interested and we can arrange some sorta deal =D

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
LF Cacnea and/or Bulbasaur

FT Pansear, Petilil, and other junkers.

Private Message me please if you have either of the two pokemon. Would prefer fresh or even more egg. Thanks in advance

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Seeking Male Houndour - Offering Reshiram

All I need is a male houndour. I foolishly picked white becuase I didn't like Reshiram and yet I ended up with one over GTS XD. Thank you~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
looking for snivy and tepig.. will trade lv. 1 zorua or zorua egg... or oshowatt

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
hello, i'm starting to breed eevees im my pokemon white, so if you want one and have something to offer (i would like pokemon fron 1-4 gen as bagon, trapinch, elekid, magby etc.. in order to complete my national dex) PM/VM with your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back