• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anyone else have a lot of trouble with Clay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkSill

ROM Hacking Newb
Years
I had a lot of trouble with him. The first time, I used the wrong move and lost :(, and then I had to battle him 17 more times (Yes, I was keeping count) before I was able to beat him. My starter was Snivy, if anyone was wondering.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I had a lot of trouble with Clay when I chose Snivy, too. I have a tendency to be too lazy to train anything and take on gyms 5+ levels under. It took be about 5 tries to beat Clay in normal mode when I picked Snivy.

I started Challenge Mode a few days ago and picked Oshawott, and had very little trouble with Clay. Elesa on the other hand...

But yeah, I'm pretty sure if I actually trained Pokemon I wouldn't have any issues. xD *lazy*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry hun, but their are actually a few threads discussing the difficulty of the games. While your thread IS very specific, it causes conflict with any future threads that may come up about Gym Leaders in general in the games, as we'd have to delete any other posts about Clay, since Clay would have his own thread here. Plus, we actually have two threads discussing the Gyms and their Leaders. One specifically for the Gyms, Located here: B2/W2 Gyms and the other discussing their Leaders, located here: Favorite/least favorite B2W2 gym leader

Unfortunately, I'll have to close this thread now. :c
But feel free to contact me via PM or in a Visitor Message on my profile! c:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back