• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 The gif's rather cool and the cools go really nice together. The only problem I have is the pink text at the bottom cause I don't like that color much.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
9/10

"Adventure time, c'mon grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands. With Jake the Dog and Finn the Human, the adventures'll never end, it's adventure time!"

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
6.5/10

It's a little too plain.. Signatures work best when they're a little more rectangular in my opinion. The text would also look nicer if it was smaller and underneath the image instead of above it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

It has a slight shake on the gif, and that's irritating to me.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

The sig's pic's a little low quality to me, and the organisation is quite bad. There's a mountain of text there. (the RP's you're in part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back