• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Update time!

UPDATE 25
Spoiler:

Atomic Reactor

Hahaha i loved the "cocksucker kid" part XD
It just sounded so funny :P

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Musclelc resisted UNHOLYbear's charms ungodliness and then beat it to a pulp? That's just as messed up as those crazy Cornians.

3386.png

She weaved passion, hope and the lolz together to form a unique speech that even has the possibility of making Shakespeare jealous of it sick.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Musclelc resisted UNHOLYbear's charms ungodliness and then beat it to a pulp? That's just as messed up as those crazy Cornians.
Actually, Musclelc fell to UNHOLYbear's charms for two turns while she weakened his defenses for Yahtzee. :P

3386.png

She weaved passion, hope and the lolz together to form a unique speech that even has the possibility of making Shakespeare jealous of it sick.

That's one way of putting it, I s'pose... :\

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
Years
And I see that the views are increasing... Where are the comments people!? C'mon, I want to hear what you have to say.
Drat it! I've been found out! :shocked: Fine jeez I'll comment, FINE JEEZ! So anyways this let's play is humorous bla bla bla.
3360.png

369.png

Gee people in corna/cornia/corneria sure are vulgar. :(

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
These Cornians scare me...

And they're so violent...

Back