• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bite to remember

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
What did you think of this ep? I kinda thought it was boring, so I just turned it to Fairly odd parents

Was "Katrina" the same Katrina with the raichu? Cause she sure looks like her only with her hair shorter

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Cosmos said:
What did you think of this ep? I kinda thought it was boring, so I just turned it to Fairly odd parents

Was "Katrina" the same Katrina with the raichu? Cause she sure looks like her only with her hair shorter

I didn't think it was too boring. I found "You Said A Mouthful!" to be more on the boring side. However, I did watch only half of this episode because I had to go to work. Meh. Anyway! I noticed the name thing with Katrina, too. They just recycle all the names...and that's what makes me mad, lol. Just like there's been a ton of "Mary"s. There's SO much more pretty names that could've been used out there...-_-. BTW, I watched Fairly Oddparents, too, lol.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
and they use the same voices over and over again...i think iv heard Tracys voice in 50 other people! x_X; well i went and rented a movie...so i didnt see it

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Was I the only one who thought this episode was interesting..? XD (Lol, JK) I've seen more action-packed episodes before, but this one wasn't really bad. I guess 'You Said a Mouthful!' became a bit more boring after you found out what was in Pelipper's mouth. >.>; But I did like it. And I also noticed the thing about the Katrina name. There are a ton of other names to use, yet they prefer to re-use a lot of them. =\

Back