• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Yes, I am still down for a tourney. Sounds like great fun! And between you and me.. if there was a Sylveon mural on a wall, I would buy the house immediately.. Andmay I ask what Tonylee said before beoing banned? If it's not too much trouble that is

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yes, I am still down for a tourney. Sounds like great fun! And between you and me.. if there was a Sylveon mural on a wall, I would buy the house immediately.. Andmay I ask what Tonylee said before beoing banned? If it's not too much trouble that is

Thank you! I knew someone would appreciate the Fairy mural, lol.

Also it was just a bot post.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
h3Xp8eJ.png

Felt fitting...

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
Years
Ooo, I'm still new here, but if you guys would be willing to have me, I'd love to join the fairy club! :D

Name: MargatroidCA
Favourites: Mawile, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Tapu Lele, Ninetales-A

Oh and there are a few more I like too, but I thought I'd keep it at 6 for now, otherwise my list would be quite long, hehe~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Marg! Welcome to the club. :D I'll add you the moment I'm not on mobile.

edit: added!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Of course! The more Fairy lovers, the merrier!

And, I found some really fantastic Fairy type art I'd like to share! Please show some love and appreciation to the artists! :)

Mega Clefable
Spoiler:

Mega Togekiss
Spoiler:

Fakemon Moonbitt
Spoiler:

Fakemon Gremin V2
Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Those aren't bad but are the Mega's really needed if they were under consideration? I mean Clefable has Magic Guard and BST of 483(not great but not awful). Togekiss really doesn't need a Mega with BST of 545 and its Serene Grace ability. I should create a new fakemon and then have someone create the Art for it lol.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
To be fair, I was only posting them because I sincerely love the designs! Wasn't thinking too hard about practical usage lol. But come on, you have to admit that those megas at the very least *look* cool, lol.

But hey man, if you want to design your own Fairy type I'll draw it for ya! You've seen my art so if you want to reach out.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
To be fair, I was only posting them because I sincerely love the designs! Wasn't thinking too hard about practical usage lol. But come on, you have to admit that those megas at the very least *look* cool, lol.

But hey man, if you want to design your own Fairy type I'll draw it for ya! You've seen my art so if you want to reach out.

I said the art wasn't bad(my standards for good art are quite low considering I can't draw, paint or pretty much anything artistic in nature for the life of me).

I got an idea for a new Fairy Type for our next region of Galar. It's based on Elves, which is part of British Folklore. I haven't thought up a name yet, much less BST, Abilities and whether it would have a secondary typing but if you want to get going on drawing something, feel free.

Cid

Years
Name: Cid
Favorite Fairies: Togekiss, Tapu Koko, Cleffa, Comfey, Mime Jr.

Does Silvally holding a Fairy Memory count as a Fairy-type as well? I'll just mention him here, outside of the favorite fairies list, just to be safe, haha.

In any case, I'd like to join!

I said the art wasn't bad(my standards for good art are quite low considering I can't draw, paint or pretty much anything artistic in nature for the life of me).

I got an idea for a new Fairy Type for our next region of Galar. It's based on Elves, which is part of British Folklore. I haven't thought up a name yet, much less BST, Abilities and whether it would have a secondary typing but if you want to get going on drawing something, feel free.

I would love an elf as a new Fairy-type. Lady Isabel and the Elf Knight sounds like the perfect folk tale to adapt into Pokémon Sword and Shield, because knights, swords, and shields.

I want them to introduce unused Fairy-type combinations, too. Like Fairy/Ground; that one has a lot of potential offensively.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Does Silvally holding a Fairy Memory count as a Fairy-type as well? I'll just mention him here, outside of the favorite fairies list, just to be safe, haha.

I would love an elf as a new Fairy-type. Lady Isabel and the Elf Knight sounds like the perfect folk tale to adapt into Pokémon Sword and Shield, because knights, swords, and shields.

I want them to introduce unused Fairy-type combinations, too. Like Fairy/Ground; that one has a lot of potential offensively.

Yeah that's one Elf story but there are more, hence why I think the odds are high that we will get one. Problem is coming up with the right name and whether or not to make it no Evolution or 1 Evolution species(an Elf evolving twice doesn't seem to be in the cards). I was coincidentally going with Fairy/Ground for it since it's an unused Typing. Weak to Water, Grass, Ice and Steel while resisting Rock, Fighting, Dark and Bug(immune to Electric and Dragon).

Stat wise, it or it's final evolution will have the following stats:

HP: 70
Attack: 80
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 70
Special Defense: 75
Speed: 60
Total: 435

Keep in mind I took the statistical averages of both Ground and Fairy Types. I think something like that would obviously be a bit stronger offensively so I'd probably add 30 to Attack and 30 to Special Attack to give it a Base Stat of 495. It wouldn't be the best Pokémon out there but it wouldn't be a slouch. I'd also probably buff its Defense by 10 and Special Defense by 15 to bring it to 520 overall. At that point there's no point in raising it further and would demand it have at least one Evolution. For Abilities, we don't know if they intend to add new ones for Generation 8 but if I had to rely on an old one, it'd probably be Magic Guard and Simple(really makes it scary with Swords Dance or Calm Mind).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Yay! Welcome to the club, Cid! I'll add you right away. :)

I'm pretty sure I've said this in this thread before, but I'm really hoping for more European/Irish folklore based, mischievous Faeries, rather than the more tinkerbell-esque Fairies we've been getting. A proper shape shifting, trickster elf Fairy would be really neat to see, imo!

edit: also yes, Fairy Silvally and Fairy Arceus do totally count. n_n;

Last edited:
Years
I'm pretty sure I've said this in this thread before, but I'm really hoping for more European/Irish folklore based, mischievous Faeries, rather than the more tinkerbell-esque Fairies we've been getting. A proper shape shifting, trickster elf Fairy would be really neat to see, imo!

YESSS! I've always been fascinated with English, Welsh, and Celtic folklore! I'd love a pokemon that resembled a pixie from Cornish folklore, or perhaps a fairy type based on the Will-O-Wisps! The possibilities are endless!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yes yes yes yes!!! There's so much rich lore behind the fae folk and I'd love to see their heritage given some good representation! Though, I'm never going to complain about more cute kawaii pink Fairies either, ahaha.

But speaking of fairies, check out what I found! Someone made this really clever Mega Klefki!
8707-Mega-Klefki.png

I couldn't find the artist though, so if anyone knows please post it here!

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
So, now that we have Dynamax.. I'm worried for Gardevior even more. My favourite things from the direct were Sonia and Wooloo of course. Too bad we didn't get a new fairy type yet.

A trickster elf? So like a fairy type Zoroa? I would love that. I have made a point to only use use gen 8 this time, and I'm planning on preordering either Shield, or the double pack tomorrow

Also.. Does anyone know why CodeHelmet was banned?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Anyone have thoughts on the new Dark/Fairy Pokémon: Impidimp? :)

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
Years
Hmm... personally, I think it looks kinda... odd, not sure I'm a fan of its design if I'm being honest. I wonder if it'll evolve into anything at all? :o

However I do love the dark/fairy typing, and I can totally see it getting prankster as an ability.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I feel like Impidimp is going to be the Sableye of Galar, tbh. Hopefully it gets an evolution but I have a feeling it wont. Maybe a Mega Evolution instead?

Back