• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

awaken the legends. // legends of dusk win!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm ready to here exactly why other than being absent it was a coin flip between myself and someone who's genuinely not playing well at all. I get scum vibes from Umbreon

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm ready to here exactly why other than being absent it was a coin flip between myself and someone who's genuinely not playing well at all. I get scum vibes from Umbreon

Mainly your first comment

This is a lot for a D1 phase I'm not going to lie.

I understand that it's kind of a throwaway comment that doesn't mean much, but mafia tend to make throwaway comments the most often. Also, probably would have just ignored it if it had been a newer player like dunsparce, umbreon, or aldo (you are new-ish, right? forgive me if you're not), however with there only having been barely more than a page of responses prior to your own (which is the response of someone who has been in much larger and much faster paced games before) I took it to be quite odd. Plus, the addition of nearly two whole days going between your first and now your second post... just a feeling.

Years
Seems a stretch, to be honest.

My vote on Umbreon is mostly so I'm not modkilled and I don't want to put a vote in which could potentially kill a Townie, when at the moment regardless of what Umbreon flips as, I think it has the least impact on the game. Otherwise, Aldo is my strongest mafia read otherwise, but even then that's not screaming they are Mafia so........

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Aeternum Gut's got a feeling and I really don't trust this Umbreon wagon. Too easy, and using activity to confirm suspicion, feels really flimsy as a condemnation.

Years
> Contributes nothing
> Makes an OMGUS vote
> Whines about getting wagoned

Umbreon, you have done absolutely nothing productive and have not given anyone any reason to not lynch you at this point. If you're scum, then this is a good wagon, and if you aren't, well, frankly, you're a liability. You haven't even tried to defend yourself! Sheesh....

[Vote] Midnight Umbreon

Years
Yeah, I just can't help but feel iffy about joining with this Umbreon wagon, even if I agree with much of the sentiment. It feels like it's too easy and sneaky mafia members are capitalising. It won't be making a lot of difference, but I'll be voting for Aldo again as I continue to feel somewhat suspicious of them.

[vote] Aldo

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
night two.
mischief managed.
It sure says something when even Midnight Umbreon agrees that he's been up to no good. Not quite sure what exactly it says, but it says something.

720.png

This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space.

Midnight Umbreon is dead. He was Hoopa.

Night Two ends in 24 hours.
[/size]
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
★ Pecilia2 as ???
★ jdthebud as Celebi
★ gimmepie as ???
★ Corviknight as ???
★ aeternum as ???
★ juliorain as Phione
★ Midnight Umbreon as Hoopa
★ Earth Traveler as ???
★ Anteros as ???
★ Aldo as ???
★ Omicron as ???

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
day three.
darkness swallows darkness.
Hi sorry this is a mobile post

aeternum flexed his muscles (or brain power? psychic power? dunno),
dealing a powerful Focus Blast to Anteros. It was enough to OHKO him, but a wave of darkness swallowed not just Anteros but aeternum as well.

Meanwhile, wind blew, the sun shone harshly, and a muse changed its tune.

717.png

When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more.

Anteros is dead. He was Yveltal.

150.png

A Pokemon whose genetic code was repeatedly recombined for genetic research. It turned vicious as a result.

aeternum is dead. He was Mewtwo.

I don't have computer access this weekend so day 3 ends in 72 hours.

The sunlight is harsh.
[/size]
even legends play by the rules.
★ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
★ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
★ Day phases will last 48 hours, and night phases will last 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
★ Submit day or night actions to me by PM or by Discord (josh#0044).
★ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
★ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
★ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
★ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
★ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
★ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
★ All PC/UG rules apply.
player list.
★ Pecilia as Tapu Lele
★ Simply Dunsparce as ???
★ Pecilia2 as ???
★ jdthebud as Celebi
★ gimmepie as ???
★ Corviknight as ???
★ aeternum as Mewtwo (mafia)
★ juliorain as Phione
★ Midnight Umbreon as Hoopa
★ Earth Traveler as ???
★ Anteros as Yveltal (town)​
★ Aldo as ???
★ Omicron as ???

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Damn didn't trust the Umbreon Wagon but was wrong, but was totally right about Aeternum being scum.

Years
Why did you target Anteros of all people lol? you were even setting him up as a future lynch candidate, then offed him anyway... Also kind of strange that the Pokemon personification of death turned to be a good guy, but whatever.

Anyway. The wind is back, and now I'm even less sure what it could be, since it can't (or definitely shouldn't) be a redirecting-type role, and I'm not sure whether the windy mon or Meloetta is the roleblocker. Did anyone get roleblocked last night? The harsh sunlight is a new factor too... I'm not really sure what it would even do? maybe... prevent roleblocking or make investigations succeed (since everyone can see in the sun)?

As for the scum, Aldo is looking like a good candidate, but even with the mountain of evidence against him I'm not sure, since he's dropped off the face of the earth after his last rebuttal. Which doesn't necessarily mean anything but still. Townleans on Pecilia and gimmepie, TR on Dunsparce, and neutral on Omicron and Corviknight.

What do the rest of you think?

Years
Why did you target Anteros of all people lol? you were even setting him up as a future lynch candidate, then offed him anyway... Also kind of strange that the Pokemon personification of death turned to be a good guy, but whatever.

Anyway. The wind is back, and now I'm even less sure what it could be, since it can't (or definitely shouldn't) be a redirecting-type role, and I'm not sure whether the windy mon or Meloetta is the roleblocker. Did anyone get roleblocked last night? The harsh sunlight is a new factor too... I'm not really sure what it would even do? maybe... prevent roleblocking or make investigations succeed (since everyone can see in the sun)?

As for the scum, Aldo is looking like a good candidate, but even with the mountain of evidence against him I'm not sure, since he's dropped off the face of the earth after his last rebuttal. Which doesn't necessarily mean anything but still. Townleans on Pecilia and gimmepie, TR on Dunsparce, and neutral on Omicron and Corviknight.

What do the rest of you think?

If you get visited by Meloetta you'll get a message about hearing a melody or something like that apparently. The harsh sunlight kinda sounds like Groudon but it could be Solgaleo.
Peci hasn't said enough yet for me to have more than a neutral read. I also still feel iffy about Aldo and it's weird for him to choose this time to go quiet. Not totally sure what I think of your other reads at this point so call them null also.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Apologies on disappearing, fellas. Turns out video editing will consume days of your time if you have no clue what you are doing.

Gotta be honest here, reading up on everything that has happened, I would have thought that Umbreon was either a very bad townie or a fool. So kudos, guys, that was big.

Now, I honestly have no clue what the sunlight can do, but I agree with pie on it probably being Groudon.

Are forms a thing in this game? Because the muse text kinda implies meloetta changed forms, doesn't it? Could it be Groudon turned primal too?

I'm TR ET and Gimmepie so far. I still don't feel like Aldo's previous plays were scummy, but the lack of activity is something I am a bit wary of by now. Still, not very convinced. If it wasn't for the aeternum vote, I'd lean towards Pecilia being scum but now I am not so sure. I honestly don't think I have enough info to read SD or Corviknight.

Years
Apologies on disappearing, fellas. Turns out video editing will consume days of your time if you have no clue what you are doing.

Gotta be honest here, reading up on everything that has happened, I would have thought that Umbreon was either a very bad townie or a fool. So kudos, guys, that was big.

Now, I honestly have no clue what the sunlight can do, but I agree with pie on it probably being Groudon.

Are forms a thing in this game? Because the muse text kinda implies meloetta changed forms, doesn't it? Could it be Groudon turned primal too?

I'm TR ET and Gimmepie so far. I still don't feel like Aldo's previous plays were scummy, but the lack of activity is something I am a bit wary of by now. Still, not very convinced. If it wasn't for the aeternum vote, I'd lean towards Pecilia being scum but now I am not so sure. I honestly don't think I have enough info to read SD or Corviknight.

They could be going for a double bus but I think Peci is most likely town. Could be worth looking at other people who were certain of Umbreon being maf. If the bus was planned it's possible they all piled on.

Years
Hi I'm finally back after being gone for a week because of personal reasons.

Townreads on Aldo and Corviknight. Granted, neither of them have been the best with activity, but I have a feeling that they're innocent.

I'm going to agree that the sunlight and music are being caused by Groudon and Meloetta. Still not sure who's causing the wind though.

Also, I called Hoopa being the redirector.

Back