• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Fifth Gen Pokemon

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Haxorus probably. He's just such a bad boy! But there are others too, like Keledeo, Jellicent, Stoutland, Reshiram, Virizion and many more!

Years
I couldn't pick between Zorua and Serperior. I love both of them equally; Zorua for his cute, mischievous nature and Serperior for his snakey, royal appearance. I just want to squeeze them into fainting~!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
My favorite Unova region Pokemon is snivy when its in first form it look very good and cute and when i evolves i look like a Snake King snake or a viper. It look great and it can learn very good moves i like it and its also the first Pokemon i choose in unova region while playing Pokemon Black.

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
My favorite Pokemon of the fifth generation is only Emboar. Seriously, it's not that I don't like any other Pokemon from that generation, but their design was kind of bad. So, Emboar is my favorite, 'cause of its look...just...it looks so...Badass! And flames around its head makes it even more Badass! Also, its design is nice, it's a walking in two legs-pig (like its pre-evolution)!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I would've said Hydreigon, but Scolipede takes the spot. I really wish Gamefreak beefed Scolipede more, because then it would be a perfect bug type to take to the Eilte Four. It's really fast, but I wish it was stronger. Also, how about the beastly design and cry? It's like Wurmple on steroids.
545.gif

Jak

daяk εco frεak
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2014
I am my favorite 5th gen Pokemon. :)

Years
Oshawott is hands down my favorite of the Unova Pokemon. When I was living in Salinas California my family would always go to The Old Fisherman's Warf at Monterrey Bay and we would Eat Clam Chowder (Monterrey Style) and see the Otters swim by.

Also seeing the Otters at the Aquarium also reminds me of Oshawott. As well how he uses his Shell as weapon in the Anime was also awesome too.

Tek

Years
I just bought white version a couple of hours ago, so I can't really pick a favorite. But from what I've seen on pokemondb.net, gothita and axew have a good chance of becoming my favorites :]

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Krookadile, Scrafty, Serperior and Beartic I'd have to say; especially Scrafty since he's my first lvl 100 unova pokemon

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favorite fifth gen Pokemon is Gothorita, surprisingly. Serperior comes in a close second.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
Solosis, Golurk, or Foongus, and if you asked me to choose... I mean I can't really think of any like hyperboles or metaphors or anything but I wouldn't be able to choose rest assured, that's the gist of what I'm saying.

Years
Tepig. It's the best looking of all the pokemon, except maybe Oshawott, and by far one of the most powerful pokemon (As Emboar).

Last edited:
Back