• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Actually The games ar based off of japa and Sinnoh is the northern island while Hoenn is the southern island and Kanto and Johto are apart of the Mainland.Serebii just ADDED on to the space they left open.

iPercent

Working on a hack
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2010
I think this game is gonna turn out great I like the idea of any character, 5 regions, and following. I support 100% =D

Spinarak

String Spit Pokémon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
Wow, I really like the sound of this game so far. It's not just a game with basic events, but you actually went and scripted a lot of things, and that is what will make this game unique from most. (I'm not saying other games don't have scripts, just these look like they are quite advanced.) The bottom screen when you are on a route looks cool.

Can't wait to see more, help-14!

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2010
Where Do u download

I Have seen the game it looks awesome but could u put a link to download in the description and tell us a little bit more about the game like how he/she starts off whats his/her ambition and whats his place in the world also one last point who are the "baddies" in the game!!!

P.S. Sorry for ur troubles

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Wow, an actual successful Pokespecial project. I hope you will continue on until the end or at least upload a demo when you decide to throw in the towel. By the way, how is your progress on sprites and overworlds? I would like to help out if you need it.

@lockdown01: I believe most of those have already been mentioned in the front page, aside from the fact that Copycat is the main character (True?) and transforms into the "dex holders". There is also no download at the moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
This is great. I've been waiting for a pokemon game made with the manga story. It looks good this far. I hope you keep up the good work.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I'm just wondering did you use my Pokémon logo?
Spoiler:

This project looks great but if you did use this logo credit Fangking Omega :)
-PP

Years
@PokemonPlatnum: Is it your logo? Sorry i didn't know. I found it on Google Image.
@BlueDartX: Thank, the development is slowly because i am too busy with school work. If you want to help, send me a PM with a example of your work.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
@PokemonPlatnum: Is it your logo? Sorry i didn't know. I found it on Google Image.
@BlueDartX: Thank, the development is slowly because i am too busy with school work. If you want to help, send me a PM with a example of your work.
It's fine, just make sure to credit me and Fangking :)
-PP

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
first off what i would like to say is amazing job on the game so far. it seems you are having great progress but i have a question

When you would start out the game who exactly are you playing as? is it just a generic hero or is it Red, Green etc

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
As the vote have chosen other, and my suggestion is that you need a demo and so that users do not get bored of waiting and goes back into the game page. It is a suggestion, but should raise it as soon as possible, but could only access a house inside and one city, to see how it is and will be the game. I am sure many users think that I, is not it?
Sorry for my english.

Việt
Khi vote've lựa chọn khác, và đề nghị của tôi là bạn cần một bản demo và để người dùng không nhận được chán chờ đợi và đi lại vào trang trò chơi,. Đó là một gợi ý nhưng nên nâng nó càng sớm càng tốt, nhưng chỉ có thể truy cập vào một ngôi nhà bên trong và một trong những thành phố, để xem làm thế nào nó đang và sẽ là trò chơi. Tôi chắc chắn nhiều người sử dụng nghĩ rằng tôi, phải không?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
a game based on the pokemon manga, I'm making an hack based on that

Where are you up to in it? GSC YELLOW EMERALD,

how long have you been working on this for?

looking forward to the release

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
A game based on the pokespecial manga? I can tell you it'd be popular, as long as effort is put into it.

I was totally about to suggest this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back