• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Exploration! [IC]

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan entered the Poké Center door, approaching the Mart counter. "Five Poké Balls, please." he said. Then he realized - he was broke! Blushing, Logan tiptoed out of the Center. He broke into a run back to his house, slamming the door shut on his arrival.

"Dad... can I... have... some Poké... Balls?" he asked, gasping for breath. "Yeah, sure. Grab some from my bag." his dad answered from upstairs. And so, Logan pulled out a red and white case with five Poké Balls in it. "Thanks! Bye!" he said.

-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

As Logan entered Route 6, he eyed a black-haired Trainer trying to catch a Castform. Two baby Castform were frantically trying to dodge the boy's Poké Balls. One of them successfully hid in a tree. The other... wasn't so lucky. The Ball hit it, shook three times, and clicked. The boy grunted. "This Castform better be able to battle, or I'm throwin' it's Ball in the ocean with him in it!" It was then that Logan realized what type of Trainer the boy was.

An abuser.

And he was headed towards Logan.

The boy walked up to Logan and shoved him. "Hey!" he called. "You lookin' for a battle?"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas was going through photos he had printed on card stock. From a the photos of Skarmory's armor gleaming in the setting sun. From a Castform floating in the air in the process of changing forms. Dallas was getting some of his favorites and sending him to his mother for safe keeping until he returned home. Not long after he relaxed, he received a call from a young lady wanting a picture of a Skitty. He had to decline it because of the deadline and how far he would have to walk to get to Castelia City and it just wasn't possible. He had been there before, but he had forgotten his flying HM at his house. He double checked to see if he had one from the last time he had visited Castelia City, but sadly he didn't have one. After choosing a few photos. He put them in an envelope and sent them to his house. He added a note telling his mother about his first catch and running into a Skarmory. After that, he tried to call his father, but he couldn't get a hold of him.

Thunder started up as he returned to his room. The wind howled outside. He wondered if it was about to storm. A girl's scream filled the Pokemon Center. Dallas got jumped at the sudden sound. He had just came from the lobby. But out of curiosity, he returned. He was not the only one. Other trainers from further in the Poke Center came to the yell. Dallas spotted Nurse Joy kneeling next to a little girl.

"Shh. Calm tell. Tell me what happened." Nurse Joy tried to comfort the little girl.

"Me...me....me and my br-brother went to the Str-strange house wi-with our Pi-Pichu. My-my brother d-disappeared along wi-with our Pichu." The poor girl tried to say, but was stuttering due to crying.

"Shhh. Shhhh. It will be alright. I am sure a trainer or to will go back with you, but you need to calm down so we can help you more." Nurse Joy said, running her fingers through the little girl's hair.

"Pl-please. Someone h-help me fi-find them." The little girl cried.

She looked up at all the trainer who were gathering. Dallas looked around. There was about thirty trainers, but none seemed to want to help. I had heard many things about that house. It is said that a few years ago, the hero of the region went there and talked to a little girl's ghost. It was said that he found the Lunar Wing from the legendary pokemon, Cresselia. He mustered up his courage. Dallas was brave, but a lot of strange things happen in that house. However, he knew it was mainly ghost pokemon playing around. He walked forward and right when he was about to offer help. A voice from behind him called.

"I will help." A girl about his age walked up. She had dark brown hair. It looked like she was in her pajamas, but she still offered her help.

"I will help as well." Dallas said, raising his hand slightly in the air and walked up next to the girl.

He could hear whispers around the room. He even heard some gasps.

"Than-Thank you." The little girl said.

No doubt this would be an adventure. Windy... Thundering.... couldn't get any worst. Dallas thought, but of course, it started raining Purrloins and Lillipups.

Last edited:

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
5e8222fc-690c-4f0a-b767-0824f20067dc_zps4e912091.jpg
______________________________________>
Mia extended a friendly handshake to the two, not fully aware that they came from a culture different from hers. Still, a smile and an outstretched hand were almost universal signs of greeting. "Ah, so you're working for Professor Juniper too," she said excitedly. "Looks like we've got quite a journey ahead of us. Maybe we should work together as a team... but let's get your sister clean and dry first!" She could only assume that Minako was Osaka's younger sister from their relationship. She could tell the little girl was shy, but it hadn't dawned on her that she couldn't speak at all.

With that she was ready to help her new friends set up a tent to Minako could get changed. "So where are you guys from originally," Mia asked curiously as she surveyed the ground for a good place to stake a tent. "I think this sand patch here looks like a good spot. Now wild Pokemon around to bother us.... Anyway... I'm actually new to Unova myself. My family just moved here from Orre." That was one thing the two of them had in common. They were both newcomers to the region, and as such had much to learn about the place, as well as bout being a Pokemon Trainer. She declined to say anything more about her family. For one, she didn't want to draw attention to her parents- they had gone underground for a reason. Second, she wanted to be praised for her own merits, not the heroic deeds of her mother and father.

"Hey, after this why don't we have a friendly Pokemon battle? I know my Pokemon are itching for some exercise." It seemed like a good enough idea, and it would help strengthen the bonds between the Trainers and their new Pokemon. Mia was particularly curious of how her newly caught Absol would fare.

<______________________________________
133.gif
359.gif

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The female and Dallas walked into the backroom with Nurse Joy and the little girl so that they could talk without anyone hearing them that may cause the girl to be uncomfortable. And the little girls told them about how her brother, her and their Pichu was walking around and exploring the Strange House. Dallas couldn't help, but wonder why two young kids would go in the Strange House alone with just a Pichu.

"Tell us, why were you two alone? Where was your parents?" The female asked as if she had read Dallas's mind.

"We thought we would be ok with our Pichu. But Pichu was the first to disappear. We tried calling it, but a strange shadow scared us. My brother told me to run here for help." The little girl tried to stop herself from crying, but she couldn't.

"What about your parents?" Dallas asked again in a soft voice.

"We... we don't have any parents." The little girl cried.

Dallas's heart sank. He heard bother Nurse Joy and the girl, that was his age, gasped. He looked over at both of them; both there eyes were full of tears already.

"Oh your poor kids. I will help you for sure. By the way, my name is Ayla." The girl Dallas's age said.

"Yes, I will help as well. My name is Dallas." I followed up.

"Then you two should get ready in some gear. I have some ponchos in the back all three of you can borrow. I would go as well, but I have to stay here and watch the Poke Center." Nurse Joy said, standing up from the chair.

"Right. I will do that now." The girl said.

Taking one last sip from the tea Nurse Joy had poured for them, Dallas got to his feet. "Right. I guess we can leave in about an hour if we all agree to that." Dallas suggested.

They all nodded and went to their rooms. About an hour later the four of them met in the lobby. Nurse Joy each gave them each a poncho and put it on.

"You all be careful. The house can be very dangerous. Especially in this weather." Nurse Joy said.

The nodded and started out the door. The wind was blowing hard and it was hard to see in the dark and heavy rain. They couldn't hear anything because it was so loud, but that didn't stop them.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Madison, albeit taken aback, bore a rather all- too calm expression. She deeply mused at the thought. Ghastly.. ? What in blazes could ghost Pokemon be doing at this place.. ? The blonde maiden smiled, albeit marveled, "I see.. " Madison cleared her rather parched throat, and spoke once more, "We don't mean harm. But.. if you insist.. Milotic, let's go!" A cream- hued sea serpent hovered slightly above the rather barren ground, its shimmery tail of vibrant scales of a meld of colors upright in sheer grace; indeed, it was an overwhelmingly ravishing sight. Madison smiled, albeit rigidly, "Milotic, aqua tail!" The cream- hued sea serpent spun its tail in a crescent undulation, releasing rivulets of water that interspersed within the rather primeval chamber, striking the surrounding Ghastly with shimmering waves of water. Matthew smiled, impressed. Madison.. You're such an amazing trainer. He laughed. Well, that is kinda expected.. for someone who's been a trainer all their life, that is. "Drilbur, dig, then rapid spin and brick break!" The russet- nosed anteater burrowed underground, tunneling through the barren soil underneath. In a blink of an eye, the brown anteater burrowed upwards, and lunged, in a gyrating spin, forwards, propelling a series of thrusts at the neighboring Ghastly. Maya chimed in, "Well, don't count me out, just yet! Togekiss, Air Slash maneuver! Take Zorua's flank!" The elegant fowl unfolded its white downy feathers, molding strings of blue light, that in a blink of eye, struck a neighboring Ghastly with a clamorous thud.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
They finally arrived at the Strange House. Almost instantly, Dallas felt uneasy. He could tell the other two did as well. Dallas went to open the door, but it opened itself. They walked inside and put the hoods on the ponchos down. The door slammed shut behind them. Dallas kept his cool, but he could tell the girl named Ayla, was already starting to become scared. He looked around, directly in front of them, their was a staircase. To the sides were doors. There was furniture shaking all over the place, but it didn't seem harmful.

"Don't worry. It is ghost pokemon. They are already starting to try to scare us. There is probably a few hovering around us right now." Dallas said, trying to keep his own cool.

"Yeah, I know." Ayla said. Her breathing returned to normal, indicating she was starting to calm down a little.

"Now, can you tell us where your brother disappeared at?" Dallas asked.

"In the left room, follow me." The girl said.
It seemed like she knew exactly where she was going, which surprised Dallas.

They entered the left room, but there was nothing there.

"WHAT A USELESS POKEMON!"

Dallas, Ayla and the little girl jumped in surprise.

"Someone else is here." Ayla said.

"Yeah, it sounds like it is coming from upstairs. Come on!" Dallas said.

"What about my brother and Pichu?" The girl asked tugging on Dallas's pants.

Dallas took a knee, "Don't worry. We will find him, but whoever else is here might be why your brother went missing. This person could be holding him." Dallas said patting the girl on the head.

She nodded and they all ran out the door and upstairs. They stopped at the top to see if another yell came.

"What a worthless pokemon!"
"No stop!"

The listened and a second voice they hadn't heard sounded after it.

"That's my brother's voice!" The little girl yelled running into another room.

"No. Wait! It is-" Ayla tried to say, but it was to late. The girl had already ran into the room.

Dallas and Ayla followed after. They saw two men battling a Pichu one on two. On the ground was a boy and the little girl was now holding the Pichu in her arms.

"Big stupid heads!" The little girl spat.

"Get out of the way brat! This Pichu deserves to feel pain for running into us while we were trying to catch a pokemon." The big man said.

"Move or we attack you to!" The other yelled.

Dallas exchanged glances with one another and nodded.

"Charmander!"
"Squirtle!"
"Come out!" Dallas and Ayla said almost as if planned to say the same thing.

"What now!" The big man turned around to face Ayla and Dallas.

"That is enough. You want to battle? The battle fairly! That Pichu is a baby and two on one is completely unfair!" Dallas yelled.

"Oh what do we have here. If it isn't Charmander. That worthless pokemon can't do anything right! I released him in the mountain to rot!" The smaller guy yelled, but he was still pretty big.

"YOU! Your the one who let this Charmander! You will pay and we will beat you!" Dallas yelled.

"Any trainer who leaves a pokemon to rot should be knocked out! I will not hold back!" Ayla yelled.

"Fine then. Magnemite and Zubat! Go!" The two man yelled at the same time.

Dallas, Ayla, Charmader, and Squirtle faced down the two big men and their pokemon. Dallas's first double battle was about to occur. Perhaps with a future rival.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Damn those girls, showing off. I'll show them, and I'll definately beat that Maya girl! For sure!

Whilst Togekiss made a quick maneuver managing to get behind Zorua in time for a quick strike, the fox pokémon quickly shifted his place and tackled from behind with quick thrust, propelling himself towards the ghost and sending it running. With everyone's moves taking effect it left the ghastly running for their lives, as the group quickly disappeared behind the pillar for good. Thank's to me, I got that on Camera! Unbeknownst to Mathew and the girls that accompanied him, which was still unknown to Kio why such great trainers followed a trainer of equal level to Kio, a single Ghastly remained to the side, whimpering away in the corner. Whilst Kio's friends celebrated, or whatever they were doing, Kio ducked out of sight and crept towards the cowering pokémon.

"Hey little guy," he said calmly, trying to reassure the Ghastly of his peaceful nature, "it's okay I won't hurt you, are you hurt?" Without an answer, Kio picked up the small ghost, which surprisingly worked, and tried to view the face. It was apparent the little guy was hurt, and his friends had also left him behind, this guy was lonely. Quickly, Kio ran towards the group, hiding away the one tear he shed for this pokémon.

"We have to get to Nacrene city quickly!" Kio said, before making his own way past the plinth and down the slope, and back into the tunnel path they originally followed. With quick momentum, Kio jogged towards the exit, scurrying to protect the pokémon due to his selflessness towards it, and aimed for the Pokémon centre in Nacrene. He was oblivious to the hyper potion he held in is bag.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
"Dad!" Shouted Tyrone as he ran downstairs.

"What is it, Tyrone?" Answered Tyrone's father.

"I'm going out, I don't know when i'll be back but when I come back, i'll have money to pay for anything." Replied Tyrone.

"Ok son," said his father "Don't get lost."

Tyrone ran to the dusty door, heaved it open and stepped out into the busy street. Quickly, he pushed through the crowded street and ran down past the ex Virbank gym where a concert was in process. As he neared the edge of the city, he sent out his roggenrola which he had named Smash due to it's uncanny ability to smash anything breakable that it would come into contact with.

"Come on Smash, we're going on an adventure!" he exclaimed and they set off on their adventure.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
I calmy walked down the lighted road in the cold evening. I had all of my money,the pokedex proffesor juniper gave me, 5 pokeballs and my drawing block and penicls with me in my backpack. I walked away from home because I wanted to go out. I got my sewaddle this day but I didn't nickname it. I just liked its original name. Right now I was hungry because I hadn't eaten for almost twelve hours now.Sewaddle sad on my shoulder and in I could see in his eyes that he was hungry too. I had already picked a destination: The big Striaton restaurant. It was suposed to be a gym a few years ago but they quited themselve because they wanted to focus on their cooking skills.I walked into the small restaurant. I thought it was crowded but there weren't that many people out here. I sat myself and some time later Chili came to ask for the things I wanted to have. I ordered a special bagouette, one with cheese and cabbage, and I ordered a box of special bug type pokeblocks for my partner.

One hour later I was out. I had a nice long talk with the chefs and they all wished me a good journey. I was now heading for the open route to go camping so I could go and find me maybe a pokemon tomorrow. I was desperated to sleep in the open and not in a bed. I was tired of the lonelyness and loved to be with other people and with pokemon. Right now I was heading towards my goal and thereby my first step into this big journey

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya demurred, "Hey- ! Wa-- wai-- wait up!" Though, it was futile; the wolf- lad had already plied through the stony passages within the overarching chamber, and into the sunlight ablaze, the blue, mellow horizon basking under its luster. Soon enough, the brunette, bearing a rather exasperated expression, followed the wolf- lad.

Matthew laughed flippantly, "Those two.. Always on the move I see.." He paused, "Though it isn't always a bad thing." Madison smiled, "I sort of like their enthusiasm." She joked, "Maybe a tad bit too much enthusiasm." Matthew laughed jokingly, "Agreed." He paused, "Well, in any case, let's go catch up with them." The twosome, then, hurried, and rushed through the plateau that had greeted them. Taking notice of both Kyo and Maya afar, Matthew yelled, "Hey, you two! Wait up!"

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Zubat use astonish!" One of the men yelled.

"Magnemite use thundershock!" The other yelled.

"Dodge and use ember on the Magnemite!" Dallas commanded.

"Retreat into your shell and the spin and use water gun on the Zubat!" Ayla followed.

Charmander dodged by jumping to the side of the astonish. Squirtle reflected the thundershock with its shell and sent a powerful water gun at the zubat. Both attacks it and sent the Zubat and Magnemite flying.

"Use sonicboom Magnemite!"
"Use supersonic!"

The pokemon listened to there trainers and the combination of the sonicboom and supersonic was almost too much. Everyone had to cover their ears. The loud screech busted out the windows in the room they were in and the heavy wind started blowing water end.

"We got to end this quickly Ayla! If our pokemon get wet, it is over!" Dallas yelled over the now howling wind, sonicboom and supersonic.

"Right!" Ayla agreed.

"I have an idea, but with the wind, it will not last long, we have to make out move almost instantly!" Dallas yelled over the noise. He hoped that their pokemon were not confused.

"Ok. Let's do it." Ayla said now able to talk slightly normal with the attacks over.

"Charmander! Use smokescreen and follow it up with a ember!" Dallas yelled.

"Use water gun squirtle!" Ayla yelled.

"Damn, I can't! Magnemite! Use discharge!" The man yelled.

"Are you an idiot! Your firing off a discharge in a double battle and can't even see!" the other man yelled.

Dallas could hear all the attacks being fired. He quickly ran over in front of the kids and Ayla. Ayla had went to guard them when the smokescreen went out. Dallas luckly knew the general direction of where they were. Because there was no doubt about to be an explosion. Right when he got in front of them, an explosion occured and sent them all flying. Dallas was tossed over the heads of the group. He slammed into the wall. The other three slammed into him instead of the wall, which is was glad for, but he still hurt like hell. The smoke cleared and all four pokemon were on the ground.

"Charmand,Squirtle. Return!" Both Dallas and Ayla said.

"Is everyone ok?" Dallas asked finally getting to his feet after the others did.

"Yes, you guarded us from slamming into the wall." Ayla said.

In his mind, Dallas wondered how a whole didn't form with all of them slamming into it. When he looked back at the wall. There was a hole, but somehow they didn't fall through.

"The ghost pokemon must have stopped us from going through the wall." Dallas said.

"You four brats! Now you will pay!" One of the men yelled, but before they got to them. Both men were stopped and sent flying out a window.

When Dallas was about to question what happened. A large shadow appeared. It was almost completely black. It had white smoke like stuff bellowing out of its head. There was a red ring around its neck. It had short arms with giant black claws. Dallas and Ayla slowly backed away after realizing what it was. They fell on their bottoms and backed up all the way into the wall. Dallas was already ready to jump out of the hole with the two children and Ayla. Dallas wanted to bring up his pokedex to confirm what he saw, but he was paralyzed in fear.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan looked at the boy. He wory a firm, stiff red jacket with a crimson star with a white U sticthed onto the right shoulder, and crimson shorts. He had black hair that was spiked out in random directions. "Uhh... no," Logan replied. But before he could run, the boy threw a purple Poké Ball onto the ground, and a Treecko formed from the purple light. "Absorb!" he called. As several green spheres shot towards Rini, she jumped forwards and started to glow with a faint red light. The light melted some of the spheres and only about two thirds of them made impact.* Rini was left very bruised and battered, but was able to summon up a Quick Attack.

"Protect!" the boy called. The Treecko started to form a barrier, but the shield was soon shattered by Rini's Quick Attack, as the barrier wasn't completely formed yet. The Treecko stumbled backwards, but stood up and closed in for a Pound. It leaned back, then leaped at Rini, but Rini barely dodged the pounding. Rini then sliced the Treecko's flank with another Quick Attack. It fell backwards and didn't get up. Logan wondered how Rini was so good at battling without commands. The boy recalled Treecko back into the Master Ball. He shoved Logan again, spit at a tree, and said. "You win this round, but your gonna get it bad for messing with the UO." Logan ignored the boy and continued down the route, but one question stuck in his head. What's the UO? he wondered as he entered the southeastern patch of tall grass.

*The first move preformed by Rini was Endure.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"We got to fight it or it is going to trap us in its nightmares." Ayla said with a shaky scared voice.

"No. Darkrai is not an evil pokemon like others think. Most of the time, Darkrai never means to trap people in nightmares." Dallas said taking a deep breath then slowly getting to his feet. Dallas puts his hands to his side to show he is not going to do anything.

"Please Darkrai. We mean no harm. All we did was come to find this little girl's brother and their pokemon. If you let us, please let us go." Dallas said, looking back at Ayla and nodded to stand slowly.

"What he speaks is the truth Darkrai. We never meant any harm. Those two men you threw out the window attacks us." Ayla said, failing not to show fear.

Darkrai just looked at them silently. Hovering over the floor. The two kids got up and walked over to Darkrai with their Pichu. And then a deep, sinister voice filled the room.

Yes I know. However, these to kids must stay here. They cannot go with you. They must crossover.

"Cro-crossover? What do you mean?" Dallas asked surprised.

It is not my place to say. I will let the two little ones tell you.

Dallas and Ayla squatted down to talk listen to the kids when they indicated to do so.

"You see... we are not of this world. We are ghosts. Our family died long ago in this house. We do not know what happened. When me and my sister woke, we were here in this house. Our parents were not around, but out Pichu held the same fate. We found a note telling us to entrust two stones to trainers we trust and deserve them. We have been here for hundreds of years, waiting for the right trainers. Tonight you showed us you are the trainers who deserve these. A few years ago, we thought the boy who saved the region was it, but he had another path of right." The boy said.

"We present you with these stones." The little children said simultaneously. Two stones floated in front of them. They were more like spheres than stones. Both Dallas and Ayla put out their hands and the sphere, orbish thing fell into it. They both placed them in their pocket.

"What are they for?" Ayla asked.

"You will know soon enough, but now we much go. We thank you for your help of finally freeing us. Now we can move on to see our parents once again." The boy said.

A bright light surrounded the little kids. They slowly disappeared waving.

Now it is my turn to leave. Good day trainers and may we meet again.

"Wait!" Dallas yelled.

Yes?

"Umm.... you see, I am a photographer. I was wondering if I could get a picture of you. I do not plan to release it to the public. Please, I will keep the picture to myself and my family." Dallas asked Darkrai in a scared and embarrassed voice.

"Are you serious?" Ayla asked, not being able to believe what Dallas had just asked.

Hahaha. Very well young one. I will let you take one photo and then I must leave. Darkrai laughed getting in a better position.

Dallas quickly took out his camera and snapped a great photo. " Thank you so much Darkrai. I hope we see each other again in the future."

As do I. Now I take my leave. Take care in this rain.

Darkrai disappeared and left only Dallas and Ayla in the room with probably ghost types hiding in the shadows. Dallas put his camera up and turned to Ayla.

"Well that was interesting."

"Yes very. I still can't believe you asked the legendary for a photo." Ayla laughed.

"Yeah I know.... I have a habit of being careless when it comes to taking photos." Dallas replied.

"How about we head back to the Poke Center and get something to eat. It isn't too late. Maybe you could show me some of your photos." Ayla suggested.

Dallas's face turned red. He hoped she could not see it. "Sure."

"So are you going to sell that photo?" Ayla asked.

Dallas did not ask right away, but finally spoke. " No. I told Darkrai I wouldn't and I do not like to lie. I think we also should keep it a secrete that a Darkrai lives here. People would constantly try to come and catch it."

"I agree, but what will we tell Nurse Joy?" Ayla asked.

"I don't know. We will think of something." Dallas said.

Right as they were about to exit. A noise sounded behind them. They turned to see a Solosis and a Gothita following them.

"Umm.... hello." Dallas asked bending down again to be closer to the two. Ayla did like wise.

"Is it possible you both want to come with us?" Ayla asked the two pokemon.

They both jumped up and down. Ayla and Dallas smiled at one another. Solosis went to Dallas and Gothita went to Ayla. They both dropped the pokeballs on the pokemon and it shook once and both dinged. Ayla and Dallas both laughed and the went out the door in the stormy night. This was the sign of a friendship, but also a sign of a rivalry.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Osaka Mihara

"Mia, my Pokemon just came out of a battle. I'd appreciate it if you give them a chance rest before we battle." Osaka said, smiling at the enthusiastic girl. "Still, thank you for your help."

As the two set up the tent, Osaka thought about this new girl. The girl means well, but she is pretty sure that if the girl didn't slow down, she would somehow get into trouble worthy to be called a natural disaster. That said, her grandfather once told her that people are only young once, and that she (Osaka) should stop being an adult and act her age.

Of course, that confused Osaka. Didn't she already act her age? When she asked that, her grandfather laughed and told her that she was more mature than people he had worked with.

Considering that he was the one that drilled discipline in her (Despite having a long-distance relationship) and was once a Master in the art of Kendo, Osaka couldn't help but think that what her grandfather said was, is hypocritical.

With her mind busy, she didn't notice how fast the two of them set up the tent, but was thankful anyway. She rummaged inside her Hiking Pack for Spare Clothes that would fit Minako. She could borrow some from her for now, but she really should remember to purchase some clothes for Minako herself.

She ushered Minako inside the tent with a white long-sleeved turtleneck and kahiki shorts for the change.

As Osaka changed Minako, she talked to Mia. "I'm from Urashima. It's quite far from here, and people often call it Uima \Ooh-Mah\. Truth be told, I'm quite familiar with Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, although that has more to do with the fame of Professor Oak and his research than anything else."

She peeked out of the flaps of the tent, looking at Mia as she did so. "It's strange. The Pokemon from those regions and this region are drastically different from Urashima. For example, we have a Water/Fairy-type Turtle Pokemon, and there are flocks of Cardind everywhere."

Osaka handed the other girl a picture from her pocket. It showed an orange bird with a blue-spot on its beak, its feathers looked wind-swept, which was odd to look at on a Bird Pokemon. It was perched on the top of the head of a brown, wavy-haired girl, smiling at the camera. "Cardind are Normal/Flying Pokemon that are like Pidgey and Spearow of Kanto. Although every one is a different hued feathers, and the splotch on their beaks always contrast in color."

There were exceptions to that rule, namely the Shiny. The Shiny had metallic hued feathers, and either had white or black splotches. Oddly enough, there are quite a number of Shiny Cardind, more so than any other species of Pokemon according to the local Pokemon Expert.

"Anyway, why are you going to the Giant Chasm? I heard the Pokemon there are tougher than those around it, one of the reasons why most people avoid it."

She didn't say that the other reason is the legend from her grandfather's town. No need to frighten her off.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas and Ayla returned to the Poke Center and returned the ponchos to Nurse Joy. They told her that the kids left on their own and said they no longer needed help. They said nothing about Darkrai. After a few minutes, they sat down to eat.

"So where are you from?" Dallas asked.

"I am actually from the Kanto Region. I got a Pokemon form Prof. Oak and then came out here to Unova." Ayla said.

"Kanto? Why are you exploring Unova if you just started in Kanto?" Dallas asked, eating a fry waiting for an answer.

Ayla did not reply right a way due to chewing food slowly, but after she swallowed, she answered. "Well I have been in Kanto for so long. I wanted to go to a different region to explore."

Dallas nodded in agreement.

"Where are you from Mr. Photographer?" Ayla asked with a smile.

Dallas laughed, "Mistralton City."

"Mistralton? One sec, let me get a map out." Ayla said. She pulled her bag up and into her lap. She went through her bag and pulled up a map and spread it out on a empty spot on the table. Dallas looked at the map and noticed it was extremely outdated. Even if it was by a few years, Unova always grew.

"That map is a bit outdated. Here let me give you mine. I don;t need it." Dallas said, following the same pattern as Ayla to bring out a map.

"Here you go. Unova is always changing, even a map that is a month old is outdated." Dallas said spreading out the newer map.

"Oh wow... you are right, there is whole cities that aren't even listed on my map!" Ayla exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah. This is Mistralton City right here. Not much has changed with it." Dallas pointed out the city on the map.

"Oh that is on the other side of the map. You must have traveled a lot." Ayla said.

Dallas laughed, "No, just got Skyla to bring me here today actually. She use to be the gym leader there, but once it was shut down, it was turned into a Battle Club." Dallas said.

"Oh. So where you planning on going?" Ayla asked.

"Reversal Mountain. It is rumored that a Heatran lives there. I want to take a photo of it and then I am heading to Undella to relax." Dallas said. "What about you?" He asked.

"A Heatran? But isn't that the pokemon that is said to have created volcanoes?" Ayla asked.

"Yep." Dallas said.

"You really are reckless. But I wasn't sure where to go, maybe I could join you while I think of a place to go." Ayla said.

"Sure. But be warned, pokemon have become more aggressive with the closer of gyms. I cannot guarantee we both will not get hurt tomorrow. Even today I was attacked by a Skarmory and saved that Charmander from a swarm of Skorupi." Dallas said.

"It's fine. I am sure we will be ok." Ayla said,

"Alright. Now let me got get my photo album of the pictures I have taken. I am sure you will like them." Dallas said as he left the table.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Maya, albeit still exasperated, endeavored to match the wolf- lad's rather strikingly fast stride, but alas, the scurrying youngster, was without a subtle trace. The brunette sighed. Unbelievable.. Leaving us all alone like that.. Though, truth be told, the brown- haired lass wasn't, in the very least, aggravated; perhaps a tad bit vexed, albeit to a lesser depth. The lass' gaze, then began a haphazard wandering, its lightly- hued, brown lens taking notice of its aesthetics, as eerie as they were. The boroughs of the well- furnished megalopolis fell no less than short of its moniker; indeed it was the very heart of art itself; the avant- garde, stoned arches within its walls, the well- sculpted clock spires, and steeples, were crafted to sheer perfection, its grand, fleeting design ensnaring, and captivating its populace with a meld of vivid colors. Maya gazed in sheer awe and marvel. Indeed, it was a sight to behold; words, truth be told, simply fall short of expressing its fleeting ingenuity. Wow.. This.. this is amazing. Madison chimed in, "This reminds you of Sinnoh, doesn't it?" Maya stammered to contemplate a rebuttal. The brunette stuttered. "Yu- yup. Sort of." She paused, "Nacrene City seems an awful lot like Hearthome City." She joked, "Minus the glam and glitter of course." Madison laughed, "Fair enough." Though, Matthew soon barged in. "The city of Art, huh? Sure lives up to its name." Madison nodded, "Naturally. This place is famous for its artwork. Even the city itself is a testament of that." Matthew smiled, reassured, "Ah. I see. What a way to show their creativity though. It's just supremely amazing. Major kudos for sure." With that, the threesome soon ambled the hustling borough, though with nowhere particular in mind.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ding!

That was the sound of the bell as Kio waited patiently for the newfound, lonely ghastly, to be recovered at the nearest pokémon centre in Nacrene city. It was a nice place, but just wasn't the prettiest, but he supposed it was the historical value that kept it on the map. He raced up the counter to question the nurse on the condition of the pokémon. Just fine. A sigh of relief was let out by Kio, knowing for sure that the pokémon would be fine. Pokémon centres never failed him thus far.

The ghastly was rather welcoming to Kio's embrace, as the grinning ghost came scurrying towards his face, his smile wide with pleasure and gratefulness for the quick recovery.
"Glad you're alright ghastly, but you're friends are gone.. If you like, you could travel with me until we find them." Although Ghastly frowned slightly at the mention of his friends leaving him, his face was re-lit with the mention of travelling. Who wouldn't want to travel with the person who just saved his life and is now helping him reunite with the pack. Ghastly welcomed the idea thoroughly. With a click, the ghastly met the pokéball, however Kio wasn't too over excited as he usually was, instead he nodded and smiled, acknowledging the fact that one day their time would be over.

Kio took the time to explore the city; he had yet to bump into Mathew and the others thus far, and he almost assumed they had left for the forest, but he stayed for the while and explored the ins and outs of the city, allowing his two pokémon to walk freely alongside him too. He ventured inside the museum in his time too, and allowed himself to gaze upon several stones that a guide told him came from the Kalos region. Kio had been their for a holiday when he was six, but not much could be remembered now. After the trip he decided to roost in a small café located at the edge of town. As he sat with his 2 friends, he could hear the melody of a guitar player in the background, soothing his soul with his beats. If Kio hadn't been stopped by the waitress coming to deliver his drinks Kio might have fallen asleep. He assumed that this would also be a popular location and he may come across the other three travelers that were company for Kio until the cave. Without further adu, Kio and is pokémon began slurping their drinks.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Drips of water could be heard from around the cave. In spots it was extremely hot and others it was cool. Also like the elements of water and fire did battle in this cave. Dallas and Ayla were walking side by side. A few trainers had challenged them to double battles and they won. Later on in the cave they ran into streams of lava and water. They quickly passed because the heat was unbearable. Dallas had not relived it would be this hot. His clothes were soaked. So were Ayla's. A chattering noise came from the wall. Dallas quickly put his arm out in front of Ayla to stop her.

"Uh... What was that?" Ayla asked. alarm rising in her voice.

"Shh. We can't talk loud. It will attract what ever it is. Let me check my pokedex." Dallas said putting his other arm in his pocket. He zoomed through a few pages of pokemon and read what may live here silently.

"There is three possible pokemon that make that noise. Skorupi, Trapinch, and Trapinch evolution, Vibrava." Dallas said.

At that moment a giant hole opened up in the side and both Dallas and Ayla jumped back. A group of Skorupi came out and a Vibrava.

"Torchic go!" Ayla yelled revealing a Torchic.

"Ah you have a Torchic, alright. Skarmory come out!" Dallas yelled, as the armored bird pokemon came out and spread its wings.

Skor skor skorupi!! Skorupi cried at the Vibrava.

Vi vibrava!

"You got to be kidding me.... this is the group of Skorupi from yesterday!" Dallas yelled.

"Hey Dallas, we can take them, but let me catch one of the Skorupi." Ayla said.

Dallas was a bit surprised as he turned his head toward Ayla, "Hmm, a girl who want a poison type. What a surprise. Well then I will catch the Vibrava."

Ayla giggled, "I guess you can say I can be a bit wild sometimes."

Dallas smiled and the battle began.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
"Wow," Exclaimed Tyrone, "What's that pokemon?"

The pokemon that Tyrone was talking about was a Weedle that was chewing a leaf.

"Weedle." said Weedle, nonchalantly.

"Oh, It's a Weedle." Said Tyrone in an impressed tone.
"Go, Smash!" He shouted as he threw Smash's pokeball. Smash thudded as he landed on the ground.
"Smash, use tackle!" Commanded Tyrone. Smash jumped towards the weedle and knocked it backwards. The Weedle was shocked and used poison sting.

"Oh no! Are you ok?" asked Tyrone and Smash replied with a nod.
"Ok, use tackle again!" Said Tyrone as he rummaged for a pokeball. As Smash knocked Weedle down, Tyrone threw a pokeball at the Weedle.
"Come on..." Said Tyrone nervously, then, *Click* "Yeah, I caught Weedle!!! Smash, return," said Tyrone in an excited voice "I should probably head back to Virbank to heal my pokemon."

Last edited:

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"What are you're plans now, Madison?" Matthew asked the blonde lass, albeit a tad bit too excitedly; though the black- haired, truth be told, couldn't simply, and purposely restrain such vigor. Madison smiled buoyantly, albeit truth be told, the blonde maiden felt an air of unease as she began to speak. "I-- I'm.. not.. too sure." The blonde lass paused. She smiled, "But.. I'm sure that'll have it all figured out soon enough!" Matthew simply nodded, wholly pleased at the thought. Maya, albeit full of mirth, chimed in. "So.. I guess we should try and meet up with good ole' Kio soon!" She joked, "The poor kid's probably all lonely now." Matthew laughed, albeit with a subtle hint of derision. "I honestly doubt that. But.. you know, whatever floats your boat!" Maya sullenly glowered at the lad, brown eyes kindled with fevered ire. "Humph. Very funny, Matthew." The brunette remarked mirthlessly. Madison chimed in. "Well. Um. Uh. Let's get going, shall we.. ?" The blonde lass paused. "But, we might as well swing by the cafe nearby." She laughed, "And with maybe with some luck, we might just find him lying in there. Who knows?" The twosome simply nodded in unanimous agreement.

"Well, speak of the devil.." Madison murmured in utter awe, taking especial notice of Kio, upon entering the simple establishment.

Back